Quantcast

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Xeno Crisis - new overhead run 'n' gun on Kickstarter

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert MushaAleste's Avatar

I ordered my cib copy last december. Got no confirmation yet and no game in the mail. I guess i'll wait another 4 weeks then. Order #BB-12XX.
    Last edited by MushaAleste; 11-23-2019 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MushaAleste View Post
    I ordered my cib copy last december. Got no confirmation yet and no game in the mail. I guess i'll wait another 4 weeks then. Order #BB-12XX.
    Me too. I think they send the backers ones first and the people who ordered through the webshop will get theirs last.

AKA Mister Xiado Master of Shinobi Raijin Z's Avatar

Mine came to town on the 22nd, but the United States Package Smashers decided to sent it to the next state over, and then run it all over the area while sending me pickup notices. I finally managed to end the Duck Duck Goose game by catching it at my local main post office this morning. At least, the Genesis cart. Now to wait for the Dreamcast version, and hope that the USPS doesn't make me pick it up from the docks in New Jersey.
    - Where it's always 1992 (or so).
    Youtube - Terminated
    BitChute - Fragmented, but functional

Death Bringer Raging in the Streets Black_Tiger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MushaAleste View Post
    I backed my copy in February of 2018 and it arrived a couple days ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by year2kill06
    everyone knows nintendo is far way cooler than sega just face it nintendo has more better games and originals

Is anyone else having problems when playing this game on a Mega Drive that is connected to a Mega CD?

I need to disconnect the Mega CD as the game becomes glitchy. This is the only game in my collection that does this. I have cleaned the cartridge slot and Mega Drive to Mega CD connectors with contact cleaner but it hasn't fixed the issue.

^ Game plays fine for me, and I have my Mega-CD 1 attached to the Mega Drive.

Question:

Are the endings different if you use an elixir at the final boss compared to if you 1CC the game?
    New user who wants access to the forum? PM Melf!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouse View Post
    Is anyone else having problems when playing this game on a Mega Drive that is connected to a Mega CD?
    yes and thank you for pointing this out. I've had to use a second MD to play as could not use my main one which is connected to a CD1. Just tried it without the CD and words perfect now.

Visit my youtube channel Pyron's Lair
    Take here all my hacks made with love for all of us here
    Want to help me? Here is my Patreon!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher Stifu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zebbe View Post
    Question:

Are the endings different if you use an elixir at the final boss compared to if you 1CC the game?
    Nope.

^ Thanks
    New user who wants access to the forum? PM Melf!

Nameless One

I've had issues with the audio cutting out, and you just hear static. That may have been my friend's console because it happened numerous times on his, but only once on mine. However, this is the only game I have had that issue with.

Still a great game. This absolutely could have been released as a professional game back in the nineties and it would've been very well received.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jones View Post
    I've had issues with the audio cutting out, and you just hear static. That may have been my friend's console because it happened numerous times on his, but only once on mine. However, this is the only game I have had that issue with.
    For what it's worth, I've had such problems a few times with Kega Fusion, but not with BlastEm.

Toejam is a wiener. Master of Shinobi SEGA-Jorge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stifu View Post
    For what it's worth, I've had such problems a few times with Kega Fusion, but not with BlastEm.
    It seems like they mean this is happening on actual hardware. That would be weird. I certainly hope there are no issues of that sort.

Quote Originally Posted by SEGA-Jorge View Post
    It seems like they mean this is happening on actual hardware.
    I know, hence the "For what it's worth". Bitmap Bureau told me some of the bugs I've reported are due to emulation bugs, but I'm not convinced for all of them, considering I'm experiencing them with different emulators (such as the red gargoyles in Area 5 whose bullets can get very slow or even frozen).

Toejam is a wiener. Master of Shinobi SEGA-Jorge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stifu View Post
    I know, hence the "For what it's worth". Bitmap Bureau told me some of the bugs I've reported are due to emulation bugs, but I'm not convinced for all of them, considering I'm experiencing them with different emulators (such as the red gargoyles in Area 5 whose bullets can get very slow or even frozen).
    I just don't want a scenario where early adopters will have a physical copy of a game that eventually gets an update to fix issues. We'll see, I'm just interested in getting my copy of the game. Playing in the emulator just doesn't do it for me.

Thread Information