Quantcast

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Console Gamer

Banned by Administrators

YouTube Happy Console Gamer

Every now and then he has a really nice episode like this one. This is one episode you don't want to miss.

Master of Shinobi Hidden_Darkness's Avatar

I enjoy his videos and i'm glad he isn't stopping anytime soon.

Banned by Administrators

What was especially good about this video was how real he was being. Was also very interesting for him to say he had thousands offered to give glowing reviews.

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

He has some of the most interesting rambles on YouTube, that I'll stop by to view.

I guess I need to check out some of his older videos that he did. That Holloween one looks like a lot of fun.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Banned by Administrators

Haven't had time to catch up on my fave gaming channels this year (mood's been elsewhere), but just finished watching this. Playstation 5 in 2021.

Banned by Administrators

Just finished and really enjoyed this episode. Really want to dive into this series more seriously, only Dragon Quest game I beat was the first for NES somewhat recent, really enjoyed it believe it or not (it's very primitive and 8-NES simple, but there can be so much charm in this). Started part II for GB (because I've read the NES version is really unbalanced, something the devs confirm too), but lost interest somewhere where a main party character went ill and I really could have used him for what was ahead. Think I'll just bail on II an move to III next.

Did play at least half of V once and it's a game I want to return to. Also played VII for PS1 up till the third world and this one I want to return to too, despite it supposedly being like an exhaustive 100 hour game, still have high hopes for this game and looking forward to return to the most. Oh, played VIII too for a bit and is the second most game I'm looking forward to return to, but first going to try to play them in order and witness what the Japanese experienced back in the day firsthand. It's nice to try to look through games through a historic perspective.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher StuOhQ's Avatar

Dragon Warrior gets a lot of flack, but I really enjoyed a recent play through. It still has all of the charm, and it's short enough not to get cumbersome.

Retro Tech Select - YouTube channel covering throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."
    Newest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Why did you post a 20 minute long ad?
    On a wave of mutilation

https://minirevver.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post

Just finished and really enjoyed this episode. Really want to dive into this series more seriously, only Dragon Quest game I beat was the first for NES somewhat recent, really enjoyed it believe it or not (it's very primitive and 8-NES simple, but there can be so much charm in this). Started part II for GB (because I've read the NES version is really unbalanced, something the devs confirm too), but lost interest somewhere where a main party character went ill and I really could have used him for what was ahead. Think I'll just bail on II an move to III next.

Did play at least half of V once and it's a game I want to return to. Also played VII for PS1 up till the third world and this one I want to return to too, despite it supposedly being like an exhaustive 100 hour game, still have high hopes for this game and looking forward to return to the most. Oh, played VIII too for a bit and is the second most game I'm looking forward to return to, but first going to try to play them in order and witness what the Japanese experienced back in the day firsthand. It's nice to try to look through games through a historic perspective.
    "Only in my memories." I really want to like this guy but something about him turns me off.
    05/05/15

Antiquing Hedgehog Lord QuickSciFi's Avatar

Hands down, my favorite youtuber.

I like HCG. I like how he's genuinely excited for video games in general, and is just an all around positive presence.

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    "Only in my memories." I really want to like this guy but something about him turns me off.
    Is it that annoying ring over his right eye?
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

The Future is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingESWAT Veteran Leynos's Avatar

HCG is one f my faves but his quality has really dipped. Doing sponsored reviews and he went from once a week in pure quality reviews of classic series to just every couple days of "I like free game given to me by Sony and here is shit I bought and my reaction to thing"

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Never "bean" a fan, I don't see the appeal. Except for the time he reminisced about buying that PC Engine game 20 some-odd years ago, in fact, he was with Bob Cornhole I believe. I wonder how Bob Cornhole is doing?

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    HCG is one f my faves but his quality has really dipped. Doing sponsored reviews and he went from once a week in pure quality reviews of classic series to just every couple days of "I like free game given to me by Sony and here is shit I bought and my reaction to thing"
    Some people do like modern stuff. It's not like they are forced into doing older stuff unless that's what they are mostly comfortable with doing.

Thread Information