Quantcast

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 67

Thread: Michael Jackson

  1. #31
    There can be only one. WCPO Agent synbiosfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Auburn Hills
    Posts
    962
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    I'll address that. When most adults have children hanging around them, the children's parents are close.

    They don't have them spend the night without their parents.

    They don't sleep beside them or do anything that could allow them to be accused.
    Diabetes sucks!

  2. #32
    The Shadow knows Road Rasher Allard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Samara, Russia
    Posts
    412
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yharnamresident View Post
    If it was so easy to accuse people of pedophilia as essentially a smear campaign, then we would've seen this done a lot more often. A lot of people don't like Trump, why isn't he a pedophile? Or Kayne West, Milo Yiannopolous? It may be because they lack the creepy characteristics of pedophilia that MJ clearly possessed.
    Was MJ a weirdo? Certainly. Thing is, being a weirdo is neither a crime, nor evidence thereof; actually most sexual predators maintain a careful facade of normalcy, they are the people you'd never think were the kind to assault people. Like Jimmy Saville or Bill Cosby. As the video I've embedded above states, there's zero actual evidence to support the claims of the alleged victims and a lot of pressure on Michael to settle the cases, which, frankly, he shouldn't have.
    Also, curious that none of the victims actually wanted to, you know, put him in prison.

    As for Trump, he gets his own share of ridiculous accusations. Like, say, being a Russian colluder. Being Russian, I find it baffling, since the relationship between US and Russia haven't changed one bit after he got elected.
    Formerly known as -RT

  3. #33
    Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,361
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allard View Post
    Was MJ a weirdo? Certainly. Thing is, being a weirdo is neither a crime, nor evidence thereof; actually most sexual predators maintain a careful facade of normalcy, they are the people you'd never think were the kind to assault people. Like Jimmy Saville or Bill Cosby. As the video I've embedded above states, there's zero actual evidence to support the claims of the alleged victims and a lot of pressure on Michael to settle the cases, which, frankly, he shouldn't have.
    Also, curious that none of the victims actually wanted to, you know, put him in prison.

    As for Trump, he gets his own share of ridiculous accusations. Like, say, being a Russian colluder. Being Russian, I find it baffling, since the relationship between US and Russia haven't changed one bit after he got elected.
    Exactly right. People leading double lives of a potentially criminal nature, are extremely careful to maintain normalcy on the surface. It's all about the people you'd never guess that are up to all sorts of things in secret. Societies idea of what constitutes a sexual predator, or a paedophile for that matter, is so far off the mark it's unreal.

  4. #34
    Master of Shinobi JCU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Scranton, Pennsylvania
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,645
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raijin Z View Post
    The "Michael Jackson is a pedo" scandal was apparently cooked up by lawyers trying to ruin Jackson so badly that he would have to sell off the Beatles catalog to pay his legal and publicity fees. Well, it worked. The stress of having such a massively-funded defamation campaign against him drove him to his death, and it's a complete coincidence that Sony quickly got that catalog for pennies on the dollar after Jackson died. Even the primary accuser said that his father coerced him into making the claims, stating that Jackson did nothing to him, and he refused to appear in court to testify against Jackson.

    Of course, if you look up who was in the campaign against Michael Jackson, and how they benefited afterward, you might start noticing a lot more such "coincidences".
    The allegations have never been proven and that, to me, is paramount. One also needs to look at who was making the allegations and whether or not any credence can be given to the individual(s). What I find curious is how erroneous and unfounded claims are made when one is unable to defend himself. Was Michael Jackson weird? I'd say he wasn't any weirder than a lot of people out there. He was in the public eye and he trolled the hell out of the trash mags.

  5. #35
    Japanese Sonic CD FTW!!! Master of Shinobi Ecco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,436
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    I never really understood the love for Micheal Jackson. I was not born early enough to see him in his prime popularity so I don't really get it.

    My youngest memories of him are finding him funny for "being a black guy who looks like a white woman," as I thought of it, as a young kid.

    Sonic 3 got me into "Stranger in Moscow" and he did have a few other songs that are classic (at least because everyone knows them).

    But no need to be in denial about him being a child molester.

    Sorry guys.

    I remember him doing one interview defending his hobby of having sleep-overs with bunches of little boys sharing his bed lol.

    Normal guys would not even want to do that in the first place lol.

    Such accusations and confirmed events are so bizarre that they're unimaginable.

    I understand when guys might fool around with an attractive woman of legal age... I get that, but being interested in small kids really is a sickness.

    I guess for the people that just don't believe it, then the accusations must sound absolutely horrible but we should be realistic about real life.

  6. #36
    HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG Raging in the Streets Moirai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
    Posts
    4,003
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    I always got the vibe that the whole pedo scandal was a scam...

  7. #37
    Raging in the Streets Blades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,624
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JCU View Post
    Was Michael Jackson weird? I'd say he wasn't any weirder than a lot of people out there.
    Do you invite kids to your private ranch overnight???! Because thatís weird.

    He got off easy because of his celebrity status.

  8. #38
    The Shadow knows Road Rasher Allard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Samara, Russia
    Posts
    412
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecco View Post
    I never really understood the love for Micheal Jackson. I was not born early enough to see him in his prime popularity so I don't really get it.

    My youngest memories of him are finding him funny for "being a black guy who looks like a white woman," as I thought of it, as a young kid.

    Sonic 3 got me into "Stranger in Moscow" and he did have a few other songs that are classic (at least because everyone knows them).

    But no need to be in denial about him being a child molester.

    Sorry guys.

    I remember him doing one interview defending his hobby of having sleep-overs with bunches of little boys sharing his bed lol.

    Normal guys would not even want to do that in the first place lol.

    Such accusations and confirmed events are so bizarre that they're unimaginable.

    I understand when guys might fool around with an attractive woman of legal age... I get that, but being interested in small kids really is a sickness.

    I guess for the people that just don't believe it, then the accusations must sound absolutely horrible but we should be realistic about real life.
    Do you honestly believe that a guy, who has proven to be a very shrewd and calculating individual - and make no mistake, when it came to business, the guy was a bona fide vulture - that this smart, secretive and cunning guy who's richer than God himself would invite entire FAMILIES (yes, that includes parents) for his sleepovers just to molest kids? Yeah, right. You know, there are better (worse) ways to do that when you're rich and have a mansion with silent alarms and secret exits and stuff.
    By the way, there wasn't anything about sharing his bed (which, in itself, is not the same as having sex. Hell, when I was little, I sometimes slept in the same bed as my dad, nothing funny was going on there), it was about sharing his bedroom. His duplex-sized two-story bedroom. Which, again, the parents were also in.
    Formerly known as -RT

  9. #39
    Master of Shinobi JCU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Scranton, Pennsylvania
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,645
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    Do you invite kids to your private ranch overnight???! Because thatís weird.

    He got off easy because of his celebrity status.
    I don't even want adults at my private ranch because I am anti-social.

    If getting off easy is exemplified by a long and exhausting trial, his name being slandered (libel too), etc.., then yes, he got off way easy. The D.A. couldn't prove his case though and that's what matters.

  10. #40
    Japanese Sonic CD FTW!!! Master of Shinobi Ecco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,436
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allard View Post
    Do you honestly believe that a guy, who has proven to be a very shrewd and calculating individual - and make no mistake, when it came to business, the guy was a bona fide vulture - that this smart, secretive and cunning guy who's richer than God himself would invite entire FAMILIES (yes, that includes parents) for his sleepovers just to molest kids? Yeah, right. You know, there are better (worse) ways to do that when you're rich and have a mansion with silent alarms and secret exits and stuff.
    By the way, there wasn't anything about sharing his bed (which, in itself, is not the same as having sex. Hell, when I was little, I sometimes slept in the same bed as my dad, nothing funny was going on there), it was about sharing his bedroom. His duplex-sized two-story bedroom. Which, again, the parents were also in.
    Maybe I had the slightly wrong impression, re: bed or bedroom (I thought it was about kids in his bed), but still, what grown men want to have sleep-overs with little boys, either way?

    And I know he was not always involving the families. There was a week or something that he had McCauley Caulkin spend with him, alone. I can only imagine what he did to McCauley Caulkin.

    But the basic facts of sleep-overs, plus the fact of several accusations of abuse by different boys, including describing the marks on his body, and the circumstantial evidence just seems to pile up and mean something more.

    You do have a point that people were not so paranoid of everything, back then, so for example it wasn't off-the-wall for a child to share a bed with parents, like it would be considered now. The lack of paranoia does seem a big element how he managed to have so many little boys around him without their parents freaking out.

  11. #41
    The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10,527
    Rep Power
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecco View Post
    I can only imagine what he did to McCauley Caulkin.
    https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/01/...uncomfortable/

  12. #42
    Raging in the Streets Yharnamresident's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    4,117
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JCU View Post
    Was Michael Jackson weird? I'd say he wasn't any weirder than a lot of people out there. He was in the public eye and he trolled the hell out of the trash mags.
    He was a trainwreck and looked like a trainwreck. He was trying to change his race.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecco View Post
    I never really understood the love for Micheal Jackson. I was not born early enough to see him in his prime popularity so I don't really get it.

    My youngest memories of him are finding him funny for "being a black guy who looks like a white woman," as I thought of it, as a young kid.

    Sonic 3 got me into "Stranger in Moscow" and he did have a few other songs that are classic (at least because everyone knows them).
    The guy did make good music. You can like the art without liking the artist in his latter years.

    At my buddies house we always drink beers on his balcony and blast music, I always say "put on some MJ!!"
    Certified F-Zero GX fanboy

  13. #43
    Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,361
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecco View Post
    I never really understood the love for Micheal Jackson. I was not born early enough to see him in his prime popularity so I don't really get it.

    My youngest memories of him are finding him funny for "being a black guy who looks like a white woman," as I thought of it, as a young kid.

    Sonic 3 got me into "Stranger in Moscow" and he did have a few other songs that are classic (at least because everyone knows them).

    But no need to be in denial about him being a child molester.

    Sorry guys.

    I remember him doing one interview defending his hobby of having sleep-overs with bunches of little boys sharing his bed lol.

    Normal guys would not even want to do that in the first place lol.

    Such accusations and confirmed events are so bizarre that they're unimaginable.

    I understand when guys might fool around with an attractive woman of legal age... I get that, but being interested in small kids really is a sickness.

    I guess for the people that just don't believe it, then the accusations must sound absolutely horrible but we should be realistic about real life.
    Nothing to do with being realistic about life. I know horrible things happen to people, I'm very well aware of that fact on a personal level. I don't believe Jackson abused anybody, but not because I can't handle the 'shocking truth', but because it just doesn't add up or make sense to me. At all. If little boys were his 'thing' then there would have been far easier ways for a man of his power and wealth to get what he wanted without drawing attention to himself. Especially in America. I just watched a shocking documentary on Amazon Prime about the child sex trade over in the states. It's a fucking pandemic, but nobody wants to know about it because it's just too horrible for most Americans to deal with.

  14. #44
    Master of Shinobi JCU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Scranton, Pennsylvania
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,645
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yharnamresident View Post
    He was a trainwreck and looked like a trainwreck. He was trying to change his race.
    One thing I believe in is keeping it fair and many people, both black and white, have lightened and darken their skin but for the most part nothing is said. Perhaps Jackson had the skin disease he always claimed and maybe he didn't but the color should not be an issue. What should be an issue is his past addiction to plastic surgery and if he just stopped around the Thriller and Victory tour/albums he would have been fine. Looking at him on Off The Wall I can understand why he decided to alter certain features.

    This guy learned how to troll the media and it was bought hook, line and sinker.

  15. #45
    Banned by Administrators
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    spaghetti
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,994
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    It's a fucking pandemic, but nobody wants to know about it because it's just too horrible for most Americans to deal with.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •