Quantcast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney Fired Gunn Guardians Sequel Up In Air

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NeoVamp View Post
    Marvel turned to shit.
    Funny... you sound just like Thief.

But seriously, they had to do something with Thor and his dopey movies. He was the boringest one.

Besides, Ragnarok was a pretty strong lead-up to Infinity War, which was pretty somber.

Quote Originally Posted by PHANTOM2040 View Post
    Well, that's some bad stuff and does say something about him. I think some want to defend him because they love the Guardians movies and want future projects from him. Also, some people just hate Disney so would use this to attack them. Before this scandal, I didn't even know he looked like Clay Aiken. I only heard the voice before this and was picturing more of a Ray Romano look. I think Disney just wants it to go away so they can get on with their business. Gunn seems like a dummy that just got a big break with Guardians, like a one off type of thing.
    People are pathetic. He'll be defended for saying asinine things yet other, extremely less offensive comments require being burned at the stake.......provided you are of the incorrect ideology.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker waterclaws6's Avatar

I am only surprised he didn't clean up his Twitter history before getting a job that requires you to be in the public light.

Those tweets he made make him look really bad due to that he just didn't do once with his terrible attempt at either dark edgelord sexual humor or actually getting people to laugh at terrible jokes he made, no he did it more than ten times and was stupid enough not to do it on throwaway account or alternate account. In the end, he probably thought he could do no wrong since I got a big role at Disney and no one online cares about looking at my online history.
    TRUST BUT VERIFY IS ALWAYS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

Thread Information