Quantcast

Thread: Interview with developer from NMS Software/Mass Destruction

Default Interview with developer from NMS Software/Mass Destruction

Does anyone else remember seeing an article/interview with a programmer from Mass Destruction for Sega Saturn?
    He glanced over at the head on a stake 'A Hunnic trophy, I think the man was a Visigoth He died at the Battle of the Catalaunian Fields I keep it here so that I may see it every day and remember' 'Remember what, Father?' I asked him

The scent of a burning village The sound of butchery The way peasants would flee before the Hun riders The way we would ride them down The way it felt to conquer alongside Attila and the Huns

He leaned so close I could feel his breath 'Sometimes... I miss it'

Well, there was a brief snippet in retrogamer number 103. It was with Andy O'Neil, then at NMS Software. However, he wasn't the programmer for the PlayStation or Saturn version, that might be Steve Deacon.

Nonethless, I assume nobody else has a lead on this so I will try elsewhere.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    He glanced over at the head on a stake 'A Hunnic trophy, I think the man was a Visigoth He died at the Battle of the Catalaunian Fields I keep it here so that I may see it every day and remember' 'Remember what, Father?' I asked him

The scent of a burning village The sound of butchery The way peasants would flee before the Hun riders The way we would ride them down The way it felt to conquer alongside Attila and the Huns

Nameless One

Not sure if this is what you are after but there are previews and in-depth articles on Mass Destruction in the UK's Sega Saturn Magazine:

2 Page Article - Issue 11 (Game still known as Tank)
    2 Page Preview - Issue 17
    4 Page Article and 2 Page Review - Issue 18

Also reviewed in Issue 1 of Saturn Power.

I can't scan and attach at the moment but you should be able to find these.

Hope that helps
    Last edited by GreyFox; 06-22-2020 at 09:17 AM.

Thanks for that. I'll see if I can find those, I appreciate the assistance.

Thread Information