Quantcast

Thread: Superrayman3's For Sale Thread

Nameless One

Default Superrayman3's For Sale Thread

All items that I have for sale or trade will be posted here

1 - I will happily answer any questions regarding the items I sell.

2 - Pictures for items for sale can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/eXolk0A

3 - All games/accessories are used unless otherwise noted.

4 - All cartridges will have their contacts and outer shells cleaned before shipping (I don't have any security screw bits so I
    can't disassemble the carts to fully clean the inner shell) and all accessories will be cleaned on the outside before shipping as well (unlike the carts though I can upon request clean the inner casings for accessories since they use more common screws).

5 - U.S. buyers only (Unfortunately I don't have any experience with sipping to other countries so I'd prefer to stick to domestic shipping for now).
    5.5 - Shipping will always be separate from the price of item.

6 - Payment via Paypal only (Apologies for the inconvenience but I don't have any experience with other payment methods including personal checks).

7 - Prices may fluctuate based on market conditions, but I will always try to be slightly lower than market price.

Accessories

$35 for both or $20 apiece. x2 Sega Saturn Stunner Light Gun - These were brand new when I got them a few years ago and have only been used around 4-5 times so the responsiveness of the start buttons and triggers should be almost like new, the guns themselves are in very good condition with only a few minor surface scratches from storage.

SEGA 32x GAMES (all 32x games were working last time I tested them however I can no longer test them as my 32x got lost in a move a few years ago ).

$8 Virtua Racing Deluxe (Cart Only) - Cartridge is in very good shape, the label has some minor signs of wear but overall I'd rate the label condition around B.

$7 Virtua Fighter (Cart Only) - Cartridge is in good shape with a few minor surface scuffs, the label has some noticeable signs of wear, overall I'd rate the label condition around C.

$7 Doom (Cart Only) - Cartridge and label are in very good shape with only a minor surface scuff on the back in the box with the cartridge handling info and a little wear on the bottom corners or the label, overall I'd rate the label condition around A-.

$20 Knuckles Chaotix (Cart Only) - Cartridge is in good shape with a few minor surface scuffs, the label has some noticeable signs of wear particularly around the edges, overall I'd rate the label condition around C+.

If interested in anything shoot me a PM and thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Superrayman3; 11-20-2018 at 10:25 AM.

Nameless One

Prices for the Chaotix cartridge and the Saturn Stunners have been lowered and a link for pics of each item has been included in the first post.

Nameless One

All prices lowered.

Nameless One

Some prices lowered.

Thread Information