Quantcast

Thread: Superrayman3's For Sale Thread

Nameless One

Default Superrayman3's For Sale Thread

All items that I have for sale or trade will be posted here

1 - I will happily answer any questions regarding the items I sell.

2 - Pictures for items for sale can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/eXolk0A

3 - All games/accessories are used unless otherwise noted.

4 - All cartridges will have their contacts and outer shells cleaned before shipping (I don't have any security screw bits so I
    can't disassemble the carts to fully clean the inner shell) and all accessories will be cleaned on the outside before shipping as well (unlike the carts though I can upon request clean the inner casings for accessories since they use more common screws).

5 - U.S. buyers only (Unfortunately I don't have any experience with sipping to other countries so I'd prefer to stick to domestic shipping for now).
    5.5 - Shipping will always be separate from the price of item.

6 - Payment via Paypal only (Apologies for the inconvenience but I don't have any experience with other payment methods including personal checks).

7 - Prices may fluctuate based on market conditions, but I will always try to be slightly lower than market price.

Accessories

$25 for both or $10 apiece. x2 Sega Saturn Stunner Light Gun - These were brand new when I got them a few years ago and have only been used around 4-5 times so the responsiveness of the start buttons and triggers should be almost like new, the guns themselves are in very good condition with only a few minor surface scratches from storage.

SEGA 32x GAMES (all 32x games were working last time I tested them however I can no longer test them as my 32x got lost in a move a few years ago ).

$5 Virtua Racing Deluxe (Cart Only) - Cartridge is in very good shape, the label has some minor signs of wear but overall I'd rate the label condition around B.

$5 Virtua Fighter (Cart Only) - Cartridge is in good shape with a few minor surface scuffs, the label has some noticeable signs of wear, overall I'd rate the label condition around C.

$5 Doom (Cart Only) - Cartridge and label are in very good shape with only a minor surface scuff on the back in the box with the cartridge handling info and a little wear on the bottom corners or the label, overall I'd rate the label condition around A-.

$10 Knuckles Chaotix (Cart Only) - Cartridge is in good shape with a few minor surface scuffs, the label has some noticeable signs of wear particularly around the edges, overall I'd rate the label condition around C+.

If interested in anything shoot me a PM and thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Superrayman3; 07-07-2021 at 10:37 AM.

Nameless One

Prices for the Chaotix cartridge and the Saturn Stunners have been lowered and a link for pics of each item has been included in the first post.

Nameless One

All prices lowered.

Nameless One

Some prices lowered.

Nameless One

I completely forgot about making this thread, everything is still available, the prices for everything have been lowered, the stunners are now $25 for both or $10 apiece, Chaotix is now $10 and the other 3 32x games (Virtua Racing Deluxe, Virtua Fighter, and Doom) are all $5 now.

PM Sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by j_factor View Post
    The Sega Saturn was God's gift to humanity. This is inarguable fact!

Feedback Thread: http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...ack&highlight=

is Chaotix still available?

Has he responded to anybody? I've sent him a p.m. quite a while ago now and never got a response.
    Check out my review channel at GameFaqs here. Then feel free to leave feedback and comment here

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

You’re getting trolled!
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Nameless One

Sorry for the late response everybody been busy as crazy the 4 32x games are currently on hold for vintagegamecrazy who made the first offer.

And I'm not trolling anybody, I've been selling online for years and have a very positive feedback reputation behind my previous sales, anybody who's ever bought from me before can attest that I'm legitimate.
    Last edited by Superrayman3; 07-15-2021 at 04:48 PM.

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Sorry dude. Those prices are wayyy below what those games are demanding on ebay. And your post count is so low, that I didn't really think you'd come back to visit for awhile.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Nameless One

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Sorry dude. Those prices are wayyy below what those games are demanding on ebay. And your post count is so low, that I didn't really think you'd come back to visit for awhile.
    I am fully aware the prices are below ebay prices unfortunately I really need the money and felt lowering the prices for my stuff was the best way to go about it (I could've tried a bump but I took a gamble instead RL sucks sometimes).

Social Justice Ninja Master of Shinobi IrishNinja's Avatar

hmm...interested in the saturn stunners!

Nameless One

The 4 32x games have been sold, the Saturn stunners are still available.

Thread Information