Quantcast

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: What anime or TV show are you watching thread

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets Leynos's Avatar

Parks and Rec

Also for the first time. Bubblegum Crisis

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets Leynos's Avatar

Finished BGC and enjoyed it. Watch AD Police now.

Finished watching Madox 01. Finished Parks and Rec and now moved to Altered Carbon.

Atlanta's Missing and Murdered: The Lost Children

Clearly it is from a pro Wayne Williams opinion but I don't think it does anything to absolve him of his convictions.

Goku Midnight Eye
    Ghost in The Shell Stand Alone Complex

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

Season 5 of Better Call Saul. Superb season, and Lalo is a great character.

Season 8 of Homeland. The final season was firing on all cylinders. Really enjoyed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

A few things:

1.) The Amerikans. The Cold War has always fascinated me and this starts right when Reagan comes into office. Why did I miss it when it was on FX? IDK.

2.) Worm Wood which is about Frank Olson and his involvement and resulting death with MK Ultra. What I like is how it has the actual family members but uses some reenactments with actual actors like Peter Sarsgaard.

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

Bosch- season 6.

Titus Welliver makes for quite a badass likeable lead and this is some mildly gritty yet easy watching cop drama.
    Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

I watched through Gunsmith Cats OVA Episodes 1 2 and 3 on youtube. It was decent, dubbing was solid and plot was good. Also watching Riding Bean (Roadbuster) on Kanopy because for some reason they had the English dub licensed on there as well. That dub was terrible and plot wasn't as good, felt like a prototype version of Gunsmith Cats, both written by the same manga author. Good intro tune from Phil Perry though. Ah, 90s anime...

Just bought Macross Plus Episode 1 off of Amazon Prime for $6 (Oddly enough the only episode available) I've heard great things about this show, since it was directed by Shinchiro Watanabe who did Cowboy Bebop, so I'm going to watch the first episode and see if it's any good, then buy the other 3 on VHS or DVD on eBay since they're cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by j_factor View Post
    The Sega Saturn was God's gift to humanity. This is inarguable fact!

Feedback Thread: http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...ack&highlight=

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I watched through Gunsmith Cats OVA Episodes 1 2 and 3 on youtube. It was decent, dubbing was solid and plot was good. Also watching Riding Bean (Roadbuster) on Kanopy because for some reason they had the English dub licensed on there as well. That dub was terrible and plot wasn't as good, felt like a prototype version of Gunsmith Cats, both written by the same manga author. Good intro tune from Phil Perry though. Ah, 90s anime...

Just bought Macross Plus Episode 1 off of Amazon Prime for $6 (Oddly enough the only episode available) I've heard great things about this show, since it was directed by Shinchiro Watanabe who did Cowboy Bebop, so I'm going to watch the first episode and see if it's any good, then buy the other 3 on VHS or DVD on eBay since they're cheap.
    I have a mixed opinion of Macross Plus. Art and story is enjoyable but the characters rub me the wrong way, just too much hubris to connect with them.

It's funny thing though, when Shinchiro Watanabe was coming to my local anime convention a couple years back I picked up the first LaserDisc of the international version to have him sign though.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

Almost Human.

This show was canceled too soon. It was a good cybperpunk show.

Thread Information