Quantcast

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Project:Halloweenville

Updated demo! http://www.second-dimension.com/shop/product/33

Now it feels right

Quote Originally Posted by nemezes View Post
    really nice and fun game. I played it and beat the boss.
    Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it!

Have a very fun update everyone!

It's official, The Curse of Illmoore Bay will feature Danny Tamberelli from Nickelodeon's Adventures of Pete & Pete, Figure it Out, and All That, the voice of Jimmy in GTA V, and the frontman of Jounce!

Since the ROM is very full, the opportunities for in game samples from Danny are small, but there will at least be 1 sample from him in game, and he will be featured on the soundtrack!

We.Are.Super.Excited!

(we already have the audio work, everything was just finalized tonight - been itching to yell this for almost a week now!)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...gistered_users

The release is imminent! Games will start shipping soon! Hooray! Can we update this thread to the correct title?

My copy arrived today ! Yay! NObody else in on this game?

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One

I've received mine also. Played a couple levels and liked what I saw. Didn't get too deep into it though since I'm planning on doing a full playthrough closer to Halloween. Going to put it in rotation with my Halloween standards (Splatterhouses, Ghouls N Ghost, Ghost House, Bloodlines, Decap Attack). Packaging is nice too.

Isolated Warrior Master of Shinobi Dirt Ball Gamer's Avatar

This game is excellent! Kind of took me by surprise, I didn't see much of the development stuff.

Is it not compatible with the Mega SG? Froze on me at the title screen the first two times I tried. Played fine on the model 1. Glad I played it on there actually it looks nice on the crt.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert Spendle's Avatar

My copy arrived over the weekend but I haven't tried it out yet. Currently only got my Mega Sg set up so if it doesn't yet work on there then I'll have to wait for the next system update.

Interested to hear thoughts from those who have given it a bit of a run.

Felt a bit stiff to me very Amiga Euro. BUt that is not a big thing . I liked the music and gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Ball Gamer View Post
    This game is excellent! Kind of took me by surprise, I didn't see much of the development stuff.

Is it not compatible with the Mega SG? Froze on me at the title screen the first two times I tried. Played fine on the model 1. Glad I played it on there actually it looks nice on the crt.
    That's a bummer on the Mega SG. Unfortunately we don't have one to test on. We had it working on the model 3 and Tec Toy clones without issues. Hopefully an update can fix the issue.

Also, glad you're enjoying it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spendle View Post
    My copy arrived over the weekend but I haven't tried it out yet. Currently only got my Mega Sg set up so if it doesn't yet work on there then I'll have to wait for the next system update.

Interested to hear thoughts from those who have given it a bit of a run.
    That is really strange. I just tried the game on my Mega Sg and it worked just flawless. I have no idea why it doesn't on your system.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert Spendle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
    That is really strange. I just tried the game on my Mega Sg and it worked just flawless. I have no idea why it doesn't on your system.
    Apologies, I haven't tried it on the Mega SG yet, I was responding to another poster who had experienced issues. I'll fire it up on mine and feed back.

I just tried it on the mega sg again, same result of it freezing at the menu after you hit start. Maybe it's because my mega sg is the Japanese version?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Ball Gamer View Post
    I just tried it on the mega sg again, same result of it freezing at the menu after you hit start. Maybe it's because my mega sg is the Japanese version?
    Hmm I am not sure but I think the Mega Sg regions are only in design. The core of the system should be always the same. I believe you have a different firmware. Did you updated it? If not please go to Analogues page download the actual firmware install it and try the game again.

Oh I bet your right! Yeah I haven't updated the firmware, that's gotta be it.

Thread Information