Quantcast

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You're First Saturn Game

Back in the day in '95 or '96 I really wanted a Saturn and Nights was the game I was most intrigued by though I also played my share of Virtua Fighter. Due to being a kid and my family being poor I never had a Saturn until 2005 or so and I believe Nights was my first game. I made the mistake of selling my collection years back when the games were still cheap. Just bought a Saturn and Nights again. Definitely one of my favorites as far as exclusive Saturn games go.

8 & 16 bit guy Outrunner Bloodreign's Avatar

Long before I had my Saturn: Clockwork Knight on a cousins Saturn

First game I played when I got my own Saturn: Parodius Da

I picked up my Saturn with Sega Rally, Sonic Jam and Virtua Fighter 2.

At some point in late 90's I was a PlayStation owning teen and my local indie has a chipped Saturn for sale for 50 with 2 controllers and after spotting 3 extra games to go with it, the manager threw them in for free! I really enjoyed my Saturn and had it for several years, playing through all the big releases. I remember back in the mid 90's, I was convincing my parents I really wanted a new console to replace my Mega Drive and looking through the Argos Christmas catalogue, I could either have a Sony PlayStation with Ridge or a Sega Saturn with Sega Rally for around 150. Eventually, the PlayStaion won out and although I loved it and was my favourite console of the era, I really missed the Arcade games Sega had so saving up a few years later, it was nice to buy a modded one.

Fond memories of the games avaliable during the 1990's here in the UK. Although I love where I am now, I frequently find myself reminiscing about that era of technology, music and pop culture.

Thread Information