Quantcast

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Attempt to beat all U.S. 32X games

I have a Sega CD coming my way in a couple weeks. I'm excited as I can FINALLY play my CD games. Now I can truly play them all. Of course I plan on snagging some Sega CD games as well but no rush. Now I just a bigger power strip!
    I am Mr_32X

I am going to hold off for now on the 32X. I pre-ordered the DAC from Analouge and due to my very small set up its hard to keep systems in one space. I believe it ships February so when I get it I will hook it to my Mega SG and connect the DAC. Very much looking forward to it!
    I am Mr_32X

Got my DAC. Had to order a VGA cable...and it doesn't work. I think I need to update my SG but since I'm without a PC or laptop...I will stick with the Genesis/32X combo for now. Ugh! All that for nothing! Eventually I will get it!
    I am Mr_32X

The Gaming Gangsta Master of Shinobi profholt82's Avatar

That's disappointing. Do you have a library near by? They usually have computers with internet access available to the public. You need to download the firmware update to an SD card, and then hook it up to your Mega SG.

Regardless, I've got to say, I was enjoying your musings about beating all the 32x games, so seeing you get sidetracked recently has been a little disappointing. Maybe try to beat one more for your fans in the interim until you get your DAC set up properly.

The closest city nearby is a good drive away. I'm out in the country area so everything will take a good 30+ minutes to get to. When I ordered my Sega CD it came with a Model 1 Genesis so now I have 2. I recently moved to a new gaming area. It is far more spacious. It was becoming a pain to rehook stuff in my last area. I want to get back into Star Trek but I might have to wait a few days. I don't know we shall see what gaming time allows. Young children make gaming difficult. I figured I could play DAC-less for now when time allows.
    I am Mr_32X

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One SegaDreamcast's Avatar

Really enjoyed the WWF games of that era, especially WWF Royal Rumble on the Genesis.

After more trial and error I have figured I need a custom cable to connect the DAC and 32X together. Its $27. At this rate I will just stick to Genesis/32X combo. I couldn't find any info on this. The guides and all weren't helping but I did run across a video that showed how they hooked it up. Drat. Twas hoping for some RGB goodness.

My new gaming setup has come to a halt sadly. I have plans on setting up multi consoles and purchasing a bigger tv. It will have to wait another month possibly. Now I gotta figure the best place to put my 32X as I have no room. Argh!
    I am Mr_32X

Thread Information