Quantcast

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Attempt to beat all U.S. 32X games

Nameless One

I can understand going for the good ending if you enjoyed playing through the game and you wanted to get more out of it.
    But Legend77 obviously didnít think much of Chaotix so I agree with him. Whatís the point in playing through again if he didnít enjoy it the first time round.
    Itís like going on a bad date, but you didnít bed her/him so you go on another bad date to get the Ďgoodí ending.

The Gaming Gangsta Master of Shinobi profholt82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lync View Post
    Knuckles Chaotix has no lives or continues, ie. there is no Game Over.

Getting the bad ending then isn't even a participation award.

So I swear to God if you don't go back and get that good ending, I'm setting this thread on fire.
    Wtf? Lighten up, Francis.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend77 View Post
    Set it on fire then. I'm not trying to sound rude, but this isn't about getting the best ending on every game or beating them on the hardest difficulty. I don't have the gaming time like I used to...wife, children, full time job. I don't understand why it's that big of a deal to you that I have to get the good ending? Geez can't I just play the games?
    Hahahaha
    You'd better play your games the way random internet dude wants you to, or there's gonna be trouble!

It's fine. I'm doing this for my enjoyment and if anyone else is interested. If how I play upsets someone, then so be it. I'm considering between Toughman, Spiderman or Tempo for the next game.
    I am Mr_32X

Virtua Fighter is finished. That was a hellish 30 odd minutes. I'm horrible at fighting games, no question about it. I can not count the number of losses I sustained, but I somehow managed. I found a cheese against Akira which was probably my saving grace.
    I am Mr_32X

Playing some Blackthorne. I was going to try NFL Clubbut I have no idea what I'm doing. Can I even pick tbe plays or control anyone? Its confusing. Blackthorne is great but I killed myself by accident. Glad it has a password feature.
    I am Mr_32X

Nameless One

Blackthorne along with Virtua Racing and Shadow Squadron is one of my favourite 32x games. Some levels get tricky but they are like puzzles once youíve figured them out they are All beatable. The games also makes you feel like a bad ass which is always a good thing.

I know! Man had I played this game when I was a teen...oooh boy! I know its a huge difference but it gives me a 2D Shadowrun feel....kind of. I played this when I first got it a few months ago and did well. I stopped so I figured now was a good time to go back and finish it.
    I am Mr_32X

Wow it's been a while! I decided to try some WWF Wrestlemania The Arcade Game. I have always enjoyed this game but been terrible at it. I tried Very Easy with Lex Luger. I won the IC belt but this was mainly used to test moves and controls. I still need to get better but I am getting the moves down. I always played as Razor but I did a lot better with Lex. I'm hoping to play some more and learn to time things better. I won't mark this as beating it but I hope to sometime in the near future. The handicap matches aren't as scary now BUT I know on the main event at a harder level I will get stomped.
    I am Mr_32X

YES!!! Finally beat WWF Wrestlemania the Arcade game! I swear Doink is worse than you think. Seems out of place on the list but dang he was irritating. He caught me with his shock move a lot. However, I managed through and beat it. I used Luger and honestly it felt easier than ever before...but again I did sit to look at how to do the moves instead of spamming Super Kick like I tend to do. Glad that one is done cause I have always struggled with this game.
    I am Mr_32X

Raging in the Streets goldenband's Avatar

Hey, congrats! Sounds like a satisfying victory. What's next on the list?

Very good question. There's a game or two I know I can run through quickly, but I also want to try a few others. So little time.

Blackthorne...WWF Raw...Star Trek...Cosmic Carnage...these pop up first but who knows I might play something else.
    I am Mr_32X

WWF Raw is done. Its been a while since I played. Razor got beat ( I say cheated ) but 1-2-3 Kid finished it. With his speed I was able to move around the enemy and win. It was fun watching Doink ball me up and kick me out. It was also fun watching the AI pummel the ref. Its such a fun game and yeah I was rusty but I managed to beat it. I even updated the list to correct the number of games left.
    I am Mr_32X

I started on Star Trek. It took me a bit to figure it out. This isn't the first time I played it but I forgot the basics. Needless to say I finally beat the first mission with a 100. I got a 95 at one point because I didn't lower my alert from Red to Green. I went back to my base and decided to lower my alert then but that wasn't good enough.

Funny thing also...I glitched the billiards game it seems or maybe its glitchy. Dunno. Another fun fact...I couldn't figure out the password system at first. I put in AABBCCDDD and guess what? That gives you a female character who has passed 15 missions with a total GPA of 66. That is awesome! However, I will keep my Corey Comstack! I think its a funny name.

This game is surprising me. It doesn't seem deep yet does at the same time. Not sure if that's the best way to explain it. Hopefully I will continue on with this game and not falter to playing something else.
    I am Mr_32X

Got a bit into my Sophomore year now on Star Trek. I won't lie this game is a lot better than I expected. Its def growing on me and I'm starting to feel more comfortable with combat and manuevers. Holding on to the 100 GPA though I did mess up a couple which meant restarting. I don't mind as it is a good game. Should the game keep it up it might sneak into my top games list for the 32X! We shall see as I still have a bit to go.

Has anyone else gave this game a go? Has anyone beat it? I know people don't tend to reply a lot but figured I would ask anyways!
    I am Mr_32X

Raging in the Streets goldenband's Avatar

Great to hear you're making progress and enjoying the game! I own a copy of Starfleet Academy but have never really played it. I know a couple people who have beaten the SNES version, which from what I've read is fairly similar.

Thread Information