Quantcast

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Demons of Asteborg: new platformer on Kickstarter!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One

Backed this on Kickstarter and got mine about 2 weeks ago. Finally got some time off from work and played it over the weekend. Nothing but good impressions so far. Board is beveled. Great colors in the game. Visually it looks awesome. Will definitely make a point of beating this during my upcoming vacation.

Gold Gamer Goati Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert Goati's Avatar

I played the game twice before putting hard work on this video, you guys over here will enjoy it

https://youtu.be/HNNX4moS3lk

»» Retrogaming lore videos on YouTube ««

Twitch partner at twitch.tv/goati_

I livestream different systems and Japanese exclusives with some language competence.
    Since 2014, though, I carry on the Megamarathon project: beating and documenting every single Mega Drive videogame.
    All regions, unlicensed, unreleased, homebrews...

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

I hope I get mine soon, it looks amazing.

Played 2 stages so far and they did a poor choice making you "unlearn" the magic after each, just like the time limit for the weapons on Xenocrisis, but besides this the game is nice.

Wildside Expert

Quote Originally Posted by NeoVamp View Post
    I hope I get mine soon, it looks amazing.
    Any idea where they are with sending out the physical copies ?

I finally got mine about 2 weeks ago I think now? I was not a backer and ordered mine back this past winter or spring I believe?

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrossBow View Post
    I finally got mine about 2 weeks ago I think now? I was not a backer and ordered mine back this past winter or spring I believe?
    I ordered mine early September of this year, guess its gonna be after Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by NeoVamp View Post
    I ordered mine early September of this year, guess its gonna be after Christmas
    I don't remember exactly so I do apologize. I want to say it might have been like a month or so just after the kickstarter campaign ended. I played it in emulation when they sent me the link for the ROM to play until my actual cart arrived, but now having played the actual cart I'm actually enjoying it much more. The only odd thing I've noticed that seems glitchy to me is the sound itself. On my console, collecting the gems will alternate between right/left channels like it does in Sonic when collecting the rings. But then actual sections of the music will do this shift from time to time while playing and it seems unintended when it happens. As an example I might hear the main melody being played from the left side and the counter melody on the right and then after some sound effects play from attacking an enemy or something, everything shifts? Again, it doesn't seem intended and sounds odd when it happens as I noticed it quite a bit.

I might have to capture footage directly to try and demonstrate this better if my explanation above doesn't make sense?

Gold Gamer Goati Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert Goati's Avatar

I haven't noticed that particular issue but there are extreme sound mixing problems, music volume is all over the place, peaks at the mountain stage

»» Retrogaming lore videos on YouTube ««

Twitch partner at twitch.tv/goati_

I livestream different systems and Japanese exclusives with some language competence.
    Since 2014, though, I carry on the Megamarathon project: beating and documenting every single Mega Drive videogame.
    All regions, unlicensed, unreleased, homebrews...

Thread Information