Quantcast

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Politics. It's always politics

AKA Mister Xiado Master of Shinobi Raijin Z's Avatar

Nice rebuttal in defiance with even the extremely recent wave of "cancel all the things". You have soundly countered each of my statements with rational and reasoned arguments, leaving me to re-evaluate the position I arrived at through years of homelessness, abuse, and later, face to face interaction with thousands of coworkers, and hundreds of thousands of people via remote conversation.
    - Where it's always 1992 (or so).
    Youtube - Terminated
    BitChute - Fragmented, but functional

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalpepsifan View Post
    The world in your head would be a fascinating place, if only any of it were real.
    Can you imagine what it must be like in there.

Antifwhaaa?!?!!? Master of Shinobi Crystalpepsifan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raijin Z View Post
    Nice rebuttal in defiance with even the extremely recent wave of "cancel all the things". You have soundly countered each of my statements with rational and reasoned arguments, leaving me to re-evaluate the position I arrived at through years of homelessness, abuse, and later, face to face interaction with thousands of coworkers, and hundreds of thousands of people via remote conversation.
    I wasn't rebutting you. I was simply replying in kind. I don't care about changing your mind. I'm calling your exaggerations just that, exaggerations. If all you want to gleam from your life experience is jaded cynicism that's your prerogative. I'd recommend dropping the woe is me tone in your posts though, it doesn't really jibe with the substance(or lack thereof)of what you write.

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    Can you imagine what it must be like in there.
    I imagine it's something like when Rick and Morty infiltrated Scary Terry's nightmares.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalpepsifan View Post
    I wasn't rebutting you.
    The fact that you cannot recognize such clear sarcasm says all that needs to be said about your grip on reality.
    Youtube - Terminated

The fact that you cannot recognize such clear sarcasm says all that needs to be said about your grip on reality.
    Oh, no, I got your sarcasm. You were laying it on pretty thick. But why don't you tell me how many people the Clinton's have had secretly killed.

Most of these rioters and those "offended" were relatively fine until someone told them to be offended. I read an article today about the twenty dollar bill and while it was trying to convey more doom and gloom for blacks, I found it hysterical. The author claimed black people were offended and reminded of slavery each time they took a twenty out of their wallet and saw Jackson on it. First, I'd bet many in the community don't know who he is AND if they are now perpetually offended, well, they have other issues requiring attention. For decades things were alright but today someone said to offended and they are? There are many followers out there.

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

Social media has brought out the worst in humanity. One invention I wish I could go back in time and stop from happening, it's that.

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
    Social media has brought out the worst in humanity. One invention I wish I could go back in time and stop from happening, it's that.
    I couldn’t agree more.

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
    Absolutely. If one thing has managed to almost perfectly demonstrate the sheepish herd mentality of the general public at large, in all their hypocritical virtue signalling glory, it was the invention of social media. Trouble is the genie's out of the bottle now and, barring a huge EMP strike that cripples the world's power supplies, he's here to stay.

I find that having enough horrific experiences in life tends to make one very rational and practical, which is why it is my fondest wish that everyone experiences something so horrible in their lives that it will give them a sense of perspective.
    Youtube - Terminated

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

it is my fondest wish that everyone experiences something so horrible in their lives that it will give them a sense of perspective.
    How about a devastating virus outbreak? Mankind is literally on the edge of extinction here, is that horrible enough?

Maybe if it was ebola, but so far, the media has caused more harm than the Kung Flu itself, at least in western countries.
    Youtube - Terminated

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

I find that having enough horrific experiences in life tends to make one very rational and practical, which is why it is my fondest wish that everyone experiences something so horrible in their lives that it will give them a sense of perspective.
    I wouldn't want anybody to experience the grief and heartache that I've had to deal with during my 36yrs on this planet, but it certainly helped me to look at the world as it really is, not how we might want it to be. Having ideals and dreams is nice and all, but don't get too attached to any particular life plan or destination, because you never know what's around the corner. Oh that got a bit deep and dark didn't it?

WCPO Agent

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    How about a devastating virus outbreak? Mankind is literally on the edge of extinction here, is that horrible enough?
    Not to downplay anything that's happened but with 7 billion of us on the planet I'd hardly call us on the edge of extinction.

Thread Information