Quantcast

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243

Thread: Politics. It's always politics

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    You have a serious attitude problem. Ever heard of anger management courses? They may be of use to you.
    I'd say give him a three strike thing. I stopped taking turbo seriously when he called me a bootlicker. Because I'm not a Black Lives Matter member? I think it's a shit movement that lost its original message long ago. Regarding masks where I live, we have a lot of stuff open now and many are not being stupid and risking their lives. Follow the rules. It's not that hard. Too bad that it's lost on places in the South and West.

Azerbaijan and Turkey have launched a full-scale invasion of my homeland and it's barely trending on Twitter.

If you are in the US and care, consider signing this form to inform Congress and condemn Azerbaijan for their continued ethnic aggression against Armenia.

I wish I could say I wasn't worried but this is very concerning. It's full mobilization and civilian deaths have been reported.

The Future is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingESWAT Veteran Leynos's Avatar

Probably because it's election season and the US populace saw Trumps tax records showing he lied and is broke so people are on that like a moth to a flame atm. The US always could barely see past it's own nose but being election season and the most controversial president in history plus this pandemic. People in the US are not looking outside at all. Signed it tho,even tho not sure how trustworthy the website is. But what doesn't have my private info at this point eh? Stay safe Blades. I wish you and your family safety. God this years is terrible for everyone.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Quote Originally Posted by Leynos View Post
    Probably because it's election season and the US populace saw Trumps tax records showing he lied and is broke so people are on that like a moth to a flame atm. The US always could barely see past it's own nose but being election season and the most controversial president in history plus this pandemic. People in the US are not looking outside at all. Signed it tho,even tho not sure how trustworthy the website is. But what doesn't have my private info at this point eh? Stay safe Blades. I wish you and your family safety. God this years is terrible for everyone.
    Don't worry about the site, the ANCA has been around for a long time.

Thanks for your well wishes. Your attention to our tiny country really is everything. Considering history, we're all just a little on edge...

Trump's business ties to Turkey will prevent the United States from condemning such an invasion. He also admires Erdogan.

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    Azerbaijan and Turkey have launched a full-scale invasion of my homeland and it's barely trending on Twitter.

If you are in the US and care, consider signing this form to inform Congress and condemn Azerbaijan for their continued ethnic aggression against Armenia.

I wish I could say I wasn't worried but this is very concerning. It's full mobilization and civilian deaths have been reported.
    I didn't know about this so thanks for bringing it to my attention. I only hope that sanity and restraint prevails. Thinking of you and your family.

Thread Information