Quantcast

Thread: Retrobit official sega genesis controller thread

Road Rasher

Default Retrobit official sega genesis controller thread

Hello! Got my 8 button 2.4ghz arcade pad today, looks awesome! I really like that they include a usb AND genesis receiver in the box, so i can use the controller on both real hardware and through emulation like the mini, rpi3 and even switch and ps3. I started this thread to know about issues with the different retrobit controllers and your impressions. I plugged it with my mega sg, and the home button doesnt work with it, i hope they can fix that in a future firmware update, i really wanted to use it but no home button is a total letdown. So far i think 8bitdo is a better controller, better dpad/buttons, less latency. I also read that some games like xmen 2 dong work properly with this controller, anyone else got this controller? Your thoughts?

Master of Shinobi midnightrider's Avatar

I got one of the blue corded controllers for the console. Tighter fit than the original 6 button, which made me get extension cords to protect the controller ports in the first place... The buttons feel good though, not sure if it'll get any actual use, but if I ever have a 2nd player there's another 6 button.

Road Rasher

Quote Originally Posted by midnightrider View Post
    I got one of the blue corded controllers for the console. Tighter fit than the original 6 button, which made me get extension cords to protect the controller ports in the first place... The buttons feel good though, not sure if it'll get any actual use, but if I ever have a 2nd player there's another 6 button.
    I got one corded usb 6 button, its ok but dpad is not as good as original, diagonals arenít as precise. The 2.4 i got seems to have a better dpad

Thread Information