Quantcast

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 3 REmake! (Official Thread)

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

Default Resident Evil 3 REmake! (Official Thread)

Leaked via PSN!

Source: https://www.vg247.com/2019/12/03/res...-jill-nemesis/

Covers:

Full reveal hinted for next week. Jesus fucking Christ, I'm so stoked. I freaking adore the original game.

Click image above for my Youtube channel.

Being the second was very well received it only makes sense. Now if only we get a remake of the abortion known as ORC.......

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One SegaDreamcast's Avatar

RE 2 Remake was my favorite game of 2019, I'll definitely be purchasing RE 3 Remake on Day One.

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

Iím playing the RE2 remake right now, so Iím interested in this. Iím guessing Code Veronica is next, then...

I hope they respect the original vision like they did with RE2 and unlike RE1 remake.

How was the original ďREmakeĒ disrespectful?

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One SegaDreamcast's Avatar

I thought REmake on the Gamecube was excellent, was a major reason I wanted to buy the console. The lighting effects from chandeliers, candles, and such were stunning.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

They should do Code Veronica next and pretty much stop there with the remakes. 2,3 were PS1 games and it's hard to remaster those and still be taken seriously. Same with Code Veronica. While a Dreamcast game, it still looks very dated and could benefit from a remake. RE0 still looks great in HD collections. REmake is still perfect. RE4 being re-released on everything is an easy quick buck and still looks good enough in the HD ports. No real need to remake it. Quick port and people will buy it.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxi View Post
    I hope they respect the original vision like they did with RE2 and unlike RE1 remake.
    ?

OT: I hope they include a new version of the bonus mode of the original RE3, but balance it out a little.

Click image above for my Youtube channel.

I wish it would have been Code Veronica myself. Never liked RE3 that much
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

Being a classic Resi fan this is exciting news! If it's anywhere near the quality of the RE2 Remake I'll be happy.

I'm currently playing through the classic Resi games again and the last one I played was RE3 for the Dreamcast. Gonna play me some Code Veronica next! Oh by the way, I know everyone associates the original Resi trilogy with the PS1, but the Dreamcast ports of RE2 and RE3 are the best versions by a country mile. I play them on my CRT TV via scart cable, and the picture and graphics are sharp and smooth as hell! I also love the way RE1 looks on my Saturn. Such a sharp picture!

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

I'm gonna enjoy the fuck out of it when its $5 during Steam's 2020 Christmas sales!

Is it just me or does Jill look like Natalie Portman?

Iím not complaining, really - I quite liked the Britney Murphy/Sarah Michelle Gellar hybrid that they used for Claire.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    Is it just me or does Jill look like Natalie Portman?

Iím not complaining, really - I quite liked the Britney Murphy/Sarah Michelle Gellar hybrid that they used for Claire.
    I think Capcom does this. RE2 claire looked somewhat like Anna Paquin to me.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Master of Shinobi Dirt Ball Gamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    Being a classic Resi fan this is exciting news! If it's anywhere near the quality of the RE2 Remake I'll be happy.

I'm currently playing through the classic Resi games again and the last one I played was RE3 for the Dreamcast. Gonna play me some Code Veronica next! Oh by the way, I know everyone associates the original Resi trilogy with the PS1, but the Dreamcast ports of RE2 and RE3 are the best versions by a country mile. I play them on my CRT TV via scart cable, and the picture and graphics are sharp and smooth as hell! I also love the way RE1 looks on my Saturn. Such a sharp picture!
    I've been meaning to do that. I picked up resident evil 1 remake on the gamecube recently, going to hit that then on to the 3 RE games on dreamcast, then onto gamecube and wii.

That's awesome RE3 is getting redone, I really enjoyed that one a lot bitd. Friggin Nemesis almost gave me a heart attack.

Thread Information