Quantcast

View Poll Results: Should Thief be unbanned or not?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes he makes me warm & gooey inside.

6 28.57%
  • No I'd rather have a buffalo take a dump in my ear.

15 71.43%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Banning of Thief.~

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

However.. what people failed to realize, was that Bonuskun is an angry cruel moderator who only made this poll so he could ban everybody who voted yes!
    Last edited by NeoVamp; 12-14-2019 at 11:13 PM.

I have nothing nice to say about Thief and his conspiracy threads... I'll leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoVamp View Post
    However.. what people failed to realize, was that Bonuskun is an angry cruel moderator who only made this poll so he could ban everybody who voted yes!
    I voted yes I don't really know him, but I'm always for giving someone another try.

Raging in the Streets Yharnamresident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GelmiR View Post
    I voted yes I don't really know him, but I'm always for giving someone another try.
    It could be easy to recognize the problem here
    Certified F-Zero GX fanboy

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bultje112 View Post
    I think banning people is unnecessary in any situation unless they like hack the website or something.
    Oh... your ban was lifted, too?

Bonuskun, in lieu of a third option (C: I dont care either way), Im voting yes. Thief may be incredibly irritating to some, but hes ultimately pretty harmless.

However, if bringing him back means that people like Jackal and Neovamp will leave, then dont bother.

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

OK, I voted yes, and that's because I judge people on how they are with me, not their overall reputation, and personally Thief was always very kind to me and sent me some really nice messages when I was going through some dark times. I like the guy and I always did...but, and this is a rather large but, if others on here, who I also hold in high regard, feel very strongly about him not returning, to the extent where they might actually leave themselves if he did, then it might not be a good idea as it runs the risk of fracturing our community.

Bring em' back, and let him go on about whatever nonsense. This place becomes a snooze-fest without all of the hilarious "drama".

WCPO Agent

It doesn't matter to me, if someone gets annoying that's why there's an ignore feature.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoVamp View Post
    Shhh You promised not to reveal anymore Master Plans.
    05/05/15

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    OK, I voted yes, and that's because I judge people on how they are with me, not their overall reputation, and personally Thief was always very kind to me and sent me some really nice messages when I was going through some dark times. I like the guy and I always did...but, and this is a rather large but, if others on here, who I also hold in high regard, feel very strongly about him not returning, to the extent where they might actually leave themselves if he did, then it might not be a good idea as it runs the risk of fracturing our community.
    I don't think anyone would leave, but my question would be this. Would he have changed enough to learn from his experiences that got him banned? Is he going to stop with the constant Star Wars topics and posts along with religion and all that crap? I personally think it would be a waste of time to bring Thief back and have him banned again within a few months. I'm not stunned there's more no's than yes'.

Raging in the Streets Yharnamresident's Avatar

Actually I will vote yes, it would be cool to see him come back for a couple months even though the fact remains that its inevitable he will be banned again. We could keep this in mind right when hes unbanned.
    Certified F-Zero GX fanboy

Pretty sure this poll can be closed now.

But just in case, for whatever reason, sheer insanity takes the better of this place I want to be certain that I'm ready with my standard Thief-spamming-thread reply:

Alright. I'm prepared for the worst.

Thread Information