Quantcast

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Xbox Series X (Official Thread)

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    So nasty and so wrong . I said Windows brings in 10 Billion dollars. You've got Windows haven't you ? .
    No it didnít. Like Iíd said ďlearn to readĒ, or quit being a lazy ass and read the link Iíd put down that clearly shows your ignorant ass that the $10.7 billions was earned from the consumer segment of MS, which included Windows, Bing, MS Surface and Games. There were other services in that group.

Itís like Iím talking to a 13 year old kid that has no comprehension skills to speak of. This is one of the reasons why Bonus Warns you about going off the trail with threads, because you piss everybody off with your shear ignorance within the conversation. Iím done, dumb ass!
    Last edited by gamevet; 02-14-2020 at 03:20 PM.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Grandmaster's Reckoning ESWAT Veteran Knuckle Duster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Itís like Iím talking to a 13 year old kid that has no comprehension skills to speak of. This is one of the reasons why Bonus Warns you about going off the trail with threads, because you piss everybody off with your shear ignorance within the conversation. Iím done, dumb ass!
    He reminds me of those ignorant pre-teens that broadly think working a job at Walmart or Gamestop is "utterly amazing", just because he gets to hang around the electronics section and stare at game cases through the wall of glass.

He's been around here too long for that to be true, though.

Pretty much. He needs to go sit at the kids table, because the adult conversation was way over his head. He definitely doesnít understand the concept of giving away the razor to sell the blades.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Remember when this was about Xbox Series X? Pepperidge Farm Remembers...

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    No it didnít. Like Iíd said ďlearn to readĒ, or quit being a lazy ass and read the link Iíd put down that clearly shows your ignorant ass that the $10.7 billions
    Try it was from the Windows segment of the MS empire.

This is one of the reasons why Bonus Warns you about going off the trail with threads, because you piss everybody off with your shear ignorance within the conversation. Iím done, dumb ass!
    I'm sure you had a run-in with the Mod, I love how it's ok for you to personally insult fellow members, but not for others mind. Keep on playing games with Windows or even add ,the odd YouTube videos of Gears V and Forza Horzion IV and make out MS isn't making money off you. Maybe you even playing the Outer worlds, who knows, who cares... Uncle Bill, will sleep happy regardless
    Last edited by Team Andromeda; 02-14-2020 at 04:57 PM.
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Where is the magazine article and calling him a PC fanboy?
    Last edited by SegataS; 02-15-2020 at 07:30 AM.

Try it was from the Windows segment of the MS empire.

I'm sure you had a run-in with the Mod, I love how it's ok for you to personally insult fellow members, but not for others mind. Keep on playing games with Windows or even add ,the odd YouTube videos of Gears V and Forza Horzion IV and make out MS isn't making money off you. Maybe you even playing the Outer worlds, who knows, who cares... Uncle Bill, will sleep happy regardless
    TA, you're doing that thing again where you're going way off topic and pissing people off while doing it.

Please stop it.
    05/05/15

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    TA, you're doing that thing again where you're going way off topic and pissing people off while doing it.

Please stop it.
    Yes I know you hate me, so sorry for posting .
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Sad

Yes I know you hate me, so sorry for posting .
    No.

Kogen I hated.

You I'm ok with when you're not doing what you're doing with Gamevet and Knuckleduster in this thread. It's OK by all means to have a different opinion as we all have them. However, When you refuse to listen what these guys are saying even when they are posting facts and you just brush them off without even a consideration that they might know what they're talking about, then yes you get annoying.

You don't need to win arguments with people to be heard.

You just have to keep an open mind.

If you actually tried to empathize with people more here, nobody would get so pissed at you.

P.S. If you're still harping on that one time I temp banned you then you need to let it go. You've gone way worse since then and I've done nothing to you.

Think about that and let it set in.
    05/05/15

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    No.

Kogen I hated.

You I'm ok with when you're not doing what you're doing with Gamevet and Knuckleduster in this thread. It's OK by all means to have a different opinion as we all have them. However, When you refuse to listen what these guys are saying even when they are posting facts and you just brush them off without even a consideration that they might know what they're talking about, then yes you get annoying.

You don't need to win arguments with people to be heard.

You just have to keep an open mind.

If you actually tried to empathize with people more here, nobody would get so pissed at you.

P.S. If you're still harping on that one time I temp banned you then you need to let it go. You've gone way worse since then and I've done nothing to you.

Think about that and let it set in.
    No.. you hate me, allow person insults against me , but that's ok
    Last edited by Team Andromeda; 02-15-2020 at 04:28 PM.
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Do you need to "win" this one as well? FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    Do you need to "win" this one as well? FFS.
    Let's hope one doesn't get an infraction at Sega-16 Forums, for going off-topic or insulting fellow members
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Seriously?!

SG-1000

No.. you hate me, allow person insults against me , but that's ok
    When I said I didn't hate you I meant it.

The whole "allowing" of personal insults I would have moderated on but you keep using that as an excuse to justify what you've done in this & many threads. You have a bad habit of never listening to people and keep trying to interject your views as fact and thus here we are again.

Let's hope one doesn't get an infraction at Sega-16 Forums, for going off-topic or insulting fellow members
    Stop using this as an excuse to piss people off. If anyone been insulting it's you with how you've been talking to Knuckleduster and Gamevet in this thread. If you think for a moment none of us aren't seeing this passive aggressive way you've talked to people in this thread, then you're only fooling yourself.

So while I don't hate you, I do myself get annoyed that I have to moderate in what should be a normal discussion but here we are. You need to either once again learn to empathize with people here more or just not make any posts at all until you understand how other people feel so stop using the "Personal Insults" as an excuse to play the fucking victim because that will make me more annoyed then anything else.

And you know what the fucked up thing is TA? I don't seriously think Knuckleduster or Gamevet even hate you. They're just pissed that you so easily dismiss them time and time again.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 02-16-2020 at 11:23 AM.
    05/05/15

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

Xbox sucked this generation. Horrible UI, controller that was a step back from the 360's (IMO), and above all, the exclusive games just didn't interest me. And slightly off-topic, but fuck UWP apps in general and the MS Store.

Haven't powered on my Xbone in over two years, and that's sad, because I loved the original Xbox and 360.

Click image above for my Youtube channel.

Thread Information