Quantcast

Thread: 32X Christmas

Default 32X Christmas

I am quite sure nobody really got any 32X stuff, but I ordered some stuff. All but 2 arrived but I opened them up yesterday. I got another 32X box variant as well as 2 more games for the PAL set. Def happy with my items. Yeah I bought the stuff for myself but its okay. Did anyone randomly get anything related to the 32X?
    I am Mr_32X

I got the Sega Genesis Mini, maybe if I see it I would get the addon pack with the 32x to make it a Sega Genesis mini battleship.

Nameless One
    Guardiana, the Megadrive Musem.
    Come and join us at http://www.guardiana.net !

Quote Originally Posted by cyberguile View Post
    Nice! I gotta ask, do you have all the Asian released games as well? NTSC and PAL formats? I read your link is the reason I am asking.

EDIT: I just saw your 32X video. Very nice. A few questions...

1) you have the Asian market games. Do you plan to collect both formats or just one?

2) you have doubles of some games. I might be missing something but any reason for that? Just curious.

3) do you have both of the CD games from Brazil? If not, are you ignoring them due to the extreme rarity? I didn't see any of the CD games for any region so I don't know if you have a seperate video for them or not.

Keep up the awesome work. I'm a big 32X collector as well and I got to say I LOVE how you display them. I might do the same.
    Last edited by Legend77; 12-31-2019 at 03:42 PM.
    I am Mr_32X

Sports Talker

My score for the holidays. I've been chasing this box forever, it's the one I had when I bought my 32X, foolishly thrown away many years ago.
    Attached Images Attached Images

A K B Toys tag. Nice! Glad you were able to track down a new box for your 32X. I've been picking up a few more items to add to my catalogue.
    I am Mr_32X

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legend77 View Post
    Did anyone randomly get anything related to the 32X?
    No games or any hardware but I did get these loose manuals and a few inserts.
    They were included in a lot with an old 8-track car player and some random famiclone items.

Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

Right on, Mr. Henry! Def a random group of items but cool nonetheless!
    I am Mr_32X

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One SegaDreamcast's Avatar

Do you all buy your 32X stuff on eBay these days, speciality local video game shops, or mostly private sellers?

I buy all mine online. Everything I could get in person I did. Theres nothing that stores sell that I need nowadays. If they did I would but when they do its U.S. games and I havr all of those already.

Plus the fact I collect ANYTHING related to the 32X so I am in a sense forced to buy online. I have contacted some people but I tend to buy on eBay from them. I haven't contacted anyone on this site to buy...yet.
    I am Mr_32X

Curious, do you own 32X prototypes and things of that nature? Like the Sega Neptune? Actually, if you'd be willing to show off your collection, I'd be interested in sending you questions for a full interview on LiveGameDeals.com about how you got started collecting 32X games etc.

Funny thing is I was VERY close to owning a prototype...for less than $300. This was years ago and sadly I passed it up. The job I was working was paying under $10 an hour so I really couldn't afford it at the time. My saddest loss.

I've been planning for a while to showcase my collection. Thr problem is I need a camera to film. I would like some good quality video. As of right now I have sadly run into some personal issues and depending on what happens during this month determines what happens in the following months.

I would love to talk with you, even be interviewed in the future if you wish. I would prefer after I showcase my collection. Honestly with what's going on right now I would do it, but my mind isn't 100% focused right now. This has been a crappy month so far.

Do note my collecting isn't to boast or brag. I collect for my 32X passion. I will def talk more on the reasons behind my collection...theres far more to it!
    I am Mr_32X

Nameless One

Quote Originally Posted by Legend77 View Post

1) you have the Asian market games. Do you plan to collect both formats or just one?

2) you have doubles of some games. I might be missing something but any reason for that? Just curious.

3) do you have both of the CD games from Brazil? If not, are you ignoring them due to the extreme rarity? I didn't see any of the CD games for any region so I don't know if you have a seperate video for them or not.

Keep up the awesome work. I'm a big 32X collector as well and I got to say I LOVE how you display them. I might do the same.
    1: not sure I understand your question ^^ you mean both NTSC and PAL stickers for the Asian purple releases ? To be honest, I'm not sure it's more than just a sticker (at least that's the case for asian megadrive games)

2: no doubles, the couple duplicate pal games are standard euro version and portuguese ecofilmes releases (with the portuguese only blue and white manual, garrantia sega portugal sticker and alternative serial number sticker on the back cover). For those, I know I won't get all the existing ones as I've seen pictures of darxide, but I enjoy trying to track them down

3: I don't collect the CD32x games because of surgical strike. Been offered one for 10 000$ eight years ago so.. well, you see the point so since this collection will never be complete, I choose not to start it ^^
    But I did get the reprint Ricardo Wilmers made mostly because I wanted to try the game.
    If memory serves me right, Tec Toy's CEO confirmed the game got released and that they sold... less than 500 copies across Brazil. Gives an idea of how stupidly rare it is
    Guardiana, the Megadrive Musem.
    Come and join us at http://www.guardiana.net !

Thanks for getting back! I started collecting 6 odd years ago but took some time off from it. I have really been focused on it for about 3 to 4 years but have amassed quite a bit. I have seen things in your collection that made me nod in appreciation.

I also decided to give up on the 2 Brazillian CD games. Not worth the hassle. Like you I know I won't be able to obtain them. I still have a ways to go I feel. The software is nearing completion though the PAL Trinity is going to be the rough part.

I feel as if you got some contacts and/or resources to help you out in collecting. I say that out of collectors jealousy cause I feel very limited in my searches though I do try.

I'm trying to reach out to someone who, if they reply, could hopefully hook me up with some goodies I would love to add to my collection. This has honestly turned into more than a hobby for me.

Good luck in your future searches! I know I seriously need them! I hope to communicate more with you as it is truly wonderful to speak with someone who also has quite the collection.
    I am Mr_32X

Send me a message whenever you feel ready for an interview, there's no rush. Hope things improve in your personal life.

Thread Information