Quantcast

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: The 2020 Games Haul Thread! Post that beautiful gaming haul!

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets Leynos's Avatar

HAHAHA, those shitty Halo helmets I remember those vividly. I was running the midnight launch for Halo 3 we sold some of those but mostly just the game. After that, for months we had these stupid things piling up in the stockroom even in the bathroom as we just could not get rid of them. One reason was people thought they could wear it, no it has a rectangle opening to go over the base that holds the game. Some people tried to return them. I grew to despise them as trying to get around the back room with hundreds of them was a nightmare and we can't sell ones stacked in a bathroom. Finally and thankfully corporate took them back. So if anyone got a cheap Halo 3 CE in a Goodwill, you may have bought one with poo particles on it from our tiny bathroom.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post
    I think I still have the one on the right stored away somewhere. I can't exactly recall now but I think it was a 2007 or maybe 2008? purchase. Yeah it's been awhile.
    LOL you can't put the Halo one over your head (even if they are similar) the Doom one is quite different. I like Sonic's Helmet more, but that's a different mater mind
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets Leynos's Avatar

Took months for Red Art to finally get this here but at last it is. Mecha game. WTF.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Thread Information