Quantcast

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: The 2020 Games Haul Thread! Post that beautiful gaming haul!

The Future is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingESWAT Veteran Leynos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sidewinderl View Post
    This was my most recent. Found it local and cheap.

Also snagged this one back in May I think. I decided it would be a good time to go ahead and get this before the price got out of hand. People are already paying 2 to 3 times what I did.

I already have 2 copies of this game for the 360 (for system link), but I decided to collect the whole set while nobody else cares about it.

...and I haven't bothered to post every little Switch game I get, but I'll throw this one up here.

How is Ion Fury?

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Road Rasher

I knew somebody would ask, but I haven't even opened it yet (or played another version). My limited Switch time has been devoted to catching up on some other games first. Been workin' too much lately.

From the past few weeks. Space Marines is a Gears clone in some ways but also has melee. Macross Ace Frontier is a well a Macross action game. You guys recommended Air Force Delta. Wii HDMI dongle. Yes I have a Wii U but my Wii is soft modded with my saves on it (I hope it still does) A sensor bar. You can get them on Amazon for $5. Naked Jehuty figure from Zone of the Enders 2. Got it used at a fair price. The other one is a mech/arsenal from Daemon X Machina. Also a fair price.

I wanted a White Glint mech from Armored Core FA but seems those are insanely priced. These two will be fine.

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Another fab product form Terraonion. Got one of the Saturn and the DC

Speaking of which its time to bring out the Clear Saturn.

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

It has been a long time since I had a mail call this big.

I've had a lot of great Genesis and Master System games for years but I'm a bit late to the party for NES.
    Sega Dude

Visit my Instagram @RetroMegabit or RetroMegabit.com

Mattel distributed NES games in Canada?

Got these on the cheap from Walmart. They also had the deluxe version of Star Fox Zero selling for $15. There were about 5 of them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

Most likely the last Wii games to ever be released, Retro City Rampage and Shakedown: Hawaii from VBlank Entertainment were just released for sale a couple weeks ago with limited numbers. I got my copies in the mail just the other day and had to show a bit of love.

Besides the games they also included special branded case protectors (second picture) which was a cool bonus. Since I was also buying the games I figured I would pick up the mini-figures too, they're actually really well done for the scale and a neat extra to keep around, the boxes look like mini-buildings from the outside. They still have copies of this for sale as of writing so I'd go pick them up before they sell out!
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

Road Rasher

Added a couple SCD games that I didn't already have for whatever reason. Guess the right mood had to strike me first.

..also upgraded my small box copy of Half-Life Platinum to an even bigger space waster.

I see what you did there.

A recent update to Windows 10, killed support fo my Xbox 360 Wireless dongle drivers, leaving me without a controller connection for my livingroom PC. So, after not finding an Xbox One controller at Target, I used my $5 off coupon to buy this cool looking PS4 controller to connect to it. I still ended up paying $60 for it, after the rebate. I later went to Walmart, and they had the black XB One controler for $45.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gamevet; 08-08-2020 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sidewinderl View Post
    Added a couple SCD games that I didn't already have for whatever reason. Guess the right mood had to strike me first.

Nice pick ups. ThunderHawk is a fun game and makes some decent use of the Hardware and Surgical Strike is one of the best ever FMV games on the Mega CD. A fab fun game that's a riot to play.
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

Only recently noticed I somehow did not have CT on DC even tho that's where I first played it. The second time was in an arcade. I knew I had it on GC. Seems I only had CT2 on DC/ Wanted the white label but it was like $15 more. SOR4 came with a Keychain and small "artbook" it's a pamphlet. Next to an actual artbook.

Did you ever play CT3: High Roller on Xbox?

No. Wasn't a big fan of CT2. I think CT just means more as at the time it felt so next-gen in visuals esp people walking on the streets. Plus CT isn't CT to me without offspring lol. So nostalgia keeps the CT1 love alive.

Thread Information