Quantcast

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: The 2020 Games Haul Thread! Post that beautiful gaming haul!

Antiquing Hedgehog Lord QuickSciFi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    My copy of this came in yesterday. Really impressed with how well this was packaged. Thank you for letting me know about this TA. I've always had a soft spot for CD soundtracks.
    That looks beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by QuickSciFi View Post
    That looks beautiful
    Heya Bro! How have you been? I hadn't seen you online much for awhile so I was a bit worried.
    05/05/15

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Hurricanes!

I picked up these 3DS games on clearance yesterday.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gamevet; 09-19-2020 at 09:44 PM.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    My copy of this came in yesterday. Really impressed with how well this was packaged. Thank you for letting me know about this TA. I've always had a soft spot for CD soundtracks.
    Yeah, I don't go for this kind of stuff much these days, By it's Grandia and GameArts. Very glad I did, it a quality product

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Itís one of the DC games that I never replaced when my DC collection got stolen. I didnít think it was all that great.
    I still have my Pal version, but hardly ever played it, even when it was brand new. It gets boring very fast and I found Expendable to be a better game myself.
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

I got a free update to Mafia II: Definitive Edition from Steam. I already had a physical copy of the game from years ago. They did the same for Skyrim when the latest edition was released.
    Last edited by gamevet; 09-26-2020 at 05:38 PM.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Switch

My copy of Super Mario 3D Allstars finally came in the mail yesterday. Bit pissed it took almost a week from Amazon. I could have bought it at Walmart on release day.

Out of all three games, I've been playing Mario 64. My god it's been too fucking long seeing how much I'm sucking at this shit. I'm enjoying relearning the game but I used to do areas in 64 like a speed runner on crack.
    05/05/15

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I got a free update to Mafia II: Definitive Edition from Steam. I already had a physical copy of the game from years ago. They did the same for Skyrim when the latest edition was released.
    I got the free Update to Part III on the Xbox. Shopto had a Pre Order offer on that mean it was cheap to buy the Trilogy than the remaster on its own LOL.
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Road Rasher

This was a rather decent score last week.

An Atlas game for $5.99. That's a bargain!

The Future is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingESWAT Veteran Leynos's Avatar

Terra is a English translation. I have the original Japanese Cartridge. I know ther eis a PAL version but dear god the prices. When I got the Japanese version a year ago at a local shop it was cheap. Now they like most things going at insane prices.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

The Gaming Gangsta Master of Shinobi profholt82's Avatar

Adv of Batman and Robin isn't anything like the Genesis game, it's a driving game, similar to Batman Returns for the SCD. I'm not very good at it yet, but it's not a bad game. The graphics are certainly impressive. Death and Return of Superman is a double for me, saw it for a good price and decided to grab a spare copy. I actually really like that game in spite of its bad reputation. I love beat em ups.

Been playing a lot of 2600 lately, and stocked up on some new games. My favorite of the lot has been Pitfall II. I never had that one back in the day, and I've been pumping tons of time into it lately. What a great game. Kung Fu Master, Tron, Popeye and Frostbite are fun ones that stand out. Fathom is freaking crazy. It's like Ecco and Kolibri except fun and on acid.

Amidar is pretty cool for the 2600. It's a pretty decent port of the arcade game.

I picked up these games in the past couple of weeks. I played a little bit of the destruction derby style racing game this evening. It's pretty cool and I got it on the cheap.

Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information