Quantcast

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Panzer Dragoon Saga, Snatcher...

Default WTB: Panzer Dragoon Saga, Snatcher...

Hey guys, finally looking to try these classics out. If anybody is looking to part ways with their copies, let me know!

Social Justice Ninja Master of Shinobi IrishNinja's Avatar

i am offering mid-quality repros of both for $100 each, or $250 for both. no manuals but ill link to a wav file of me reading mine slowly for another tenner

best of luck in your search, consider burning both if you lack expendable income!

Appreciate the offer, I'm looking for originals currently though, thanks!

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Your best bet is to buy the Japanese version. Youd be lucky to find anyone willing to part with a North American version for less than $600. It would take more than that much to get me to part with mine.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Let me tell you, Saga is worth having.

Saturn

Yeah I have to agree on this here. You're literally coming here with only 2 posts asking for high end games while both are good I feel imo aren't worth the price they're commanding. I would prefer if it you actually decided to post here more instead of making a beeline for the market here.

Also...

Quote Originally Posted by IrishNinja View Post
    i am offering mid-quality repros of both for $100 each, or $250 for both. no manuals but ill link to a wav file of me reading mine slowly for another tenner

best of luck in your search, consider burning both if you lack expendable income!
    Not sure if you remember but it's against Melf's market rules to sell non-original software on the boards.
    05/05/15

Quote Originally Posted by ahcmetal View Post
    Hey guys, finally looking to try these classics out. If anybody is looking to part ways with their copies, let me know!
    I disapprove of reproductions of any officially released game in my territory (NTSC), but if you're only looking to "try these classics out", I second Ninja's suggestion.

Otherwise if you're looking to own these games just because they are desirable, you're ten years too late and that's a disease with too expensive of a cure.

Road Rasher

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Not sure if you remember but it's against Melf's market rules to sell non-original software on the boards.
    Before anybody gets too worked up, I feel that it should be noted that his math test and sweet audio book deal weren't exactly serious.

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Yeah I have to agree on this here. You're literally coming here with only 2 posts asking for high end games while both are good I feel imo aren't worth the price they're commanding. I would prefer if it you actually decided to post here more instead of making a beeline for the market here.

Also...

Yeah I don't come to these forums often, I've spent all my time on the neogeo forums. If you guys have a minimum post rule for market use that's cool, the neo forums are strict on that too. If not, I'd rather pay forum members before paying ebay sellers/flippers. I mainly buy candy cabs and pcbs, so there's no sticker shock on the prices of the higher end Sega console titles.

PM'd
    Be Attitude For Gains!

Replied

Mega Driver Hedgehog-in-TrainingMaster of Shinobi Gryson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sidewinderl View Post
    Before anybody gets too worked up, I feel that it should be noted that his math test and sweet audio book deal weren't exactly serious.
    Haha seriously.

Not mine but the local retro store near me had both Snatcher and Popful Mail. Not sure they still have them but they were priced at $650 and $350 respectively. Way more than I'm willing to spend for any single game.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossBow View Post
    Not mine but the local retro store near me had both Snatcher and Popful Mail. Not sure they still have them but they were priced at $650 and $350 respectively. Way more than I'm willing to spend for any single game.
    Nice, pretty solid prices for now too. I've only seen Snatcher once in the wild and that was probably 15yrs ago...

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

I had Snatcher back in 1995. I traded it, along with my SEGA CD and games, so I could buy an Action Replay and a ($75) import version of Wing Arms for my Saturn. It was the stupidest trade Id ever done.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Thread Information