Quantcast

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Coronavirus

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

My wife has been been pretty ill since this weekend. Shes had diarrhea and threw up a couple of times on Sunday night. I took her to get tested for Covid (through the nasal passage) and she was also tested for the flu. They said that she does not have the flu, and we wont know her test results for 3 to 4 days. Im still working, but Im using extra precautions to keep my distance from people.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Quote Originally Posted by Gryson View Post
    It's not like it's all over the news today or anything... oh wait

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55750884
    Someone finally pushed him to release the plan we've been hearing about for months? Understand how shocked I am as the political ads he ran here (months prior to election) always said "I have a plan" but never expounded upon anything.
    Last edited by JCU; 01-21-2021 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    I'll be hoping for a quick recovery for you.
    I much better thank you, just can't stop sleeping. Was really really ill for 2 days and was totally bedridden and sleeping for 10 hours a day, but thankfully that passed after 3 days and just had the phone call from track and trace giving me the all clear post 10 days and I'm able to stop self-isolating (which was one of the most horrible experiences I've ever had to go through) Just a simple thing, like being able to go out for a walk is a brilliant feeling now

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    My wife has been been pretty ill since this weekend. Shes had diarrhea and threw up a couple of times on Sunday night. I took her to get tested for Covid (through the nasal passage) and she was also tested for the flu. They said that she does not have the flu, and we wont know her test results for 3 to 4 days. Im still working, but Im using extra precautions to keep my distance from people.
    Hope she gets better soon, My partner had it last April and she was one of the lucky ones and by that I mean she wasn't ill and her only symptoms were the loss of smell and slight loss of taste and that lasted for 5 days, but she never felt ill or was bad at all.
    I was dying for 2 days with my Covid; couldn't move out of bed and had horrible pains in my back and the worst headache one could have in the forehead

It's such a strange and horrible virus
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

Isn't it bizarre how it affects different people in vastly different ways? I mean I personally don't give two shits if I get this virus or not, but I know a couple of people who've had it who I work with, and they've had stupidly mild symptoms. A lack of taste and a mild headache was what they both chiefly complained about for no longer than two days max! Yet other people are dying on ventilators unable to breathe! It makes no sense...

The Future is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingESWAT Veteran Leynos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    Isn't it bizarre how it affects different people in vastly different ways? I mean I personally don't give two shits if I get this virus or not, but I know a couple of people who've had it who I work with, and they've had stupidly mild symptoms. A lack of taste and a mild headache was what they both chiefly complained about for no longer than two days max! Yet other people are dying on ventilators unable to breathe! It makes no sense...
    It's the same with any virus. Some people are more affected than others. The standard flu is less dangerous than Covid19 but some people get it and have mild symptoms while others might be hospitalized or die.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    I much better thank you, just can't stop sleeping.
    Good to hear that.

Isn't it bizarre how it affects different people in vastly different ways?
    Absolutely. I haven't had COVID, but I got the vaccine. For 24 hours, I went through a freight truck of symptoms that hit all at once. Extreme vertigo, vomiting, sweating, etc. Then when 48 hours hit, everything disappeared like it appeared, in an instant. Never had an experience like that.

No one else I know got those symptoms after the vaccine, just me.

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    I much better thank you, just can't stop sleeping. Was really really ill for 2 days and was totally bedridden and sleeping for 10 hours a day, but thankfully that passed after 3 days and just had the phone call from track and trace giving me the all clear post 10 days and I'm able to stop self-isolating (which was one of the most horrible experiences I've ever had to go through) Just a simple thing, like being able to go out for a walk is a brilliant feeling now.
    I was talking to Bonuskun last week and I'd mentioned to him that I'd noticed your absents. I was beginning to think with your job and all, that you might have become ill. Good to see your improving.

Hope she gets better soon, My partner had it last April and she was one of the lucky ones and by that I mean she wasn't ill and her only symptoms were the loss of smell and slight loss of taste and that lasted for 5 days, but she never felt ill or was bad at all.
    I was dying for 2 days with my Covid; couldn't move out of bed and had horrible pains in my back and the worst headache one could have in the forehead

It's such a strange and horrible virus
    My wife gets migraines, so we didn't know if she was ill, until she vomited on Sunday night. She's slowly improving, but is still rather irritable because of it. I stayed in the garage today after work, to put in a new garage door opener. It's much quieter out there.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    That what makes me think this came for a Lab and humans messing around with nature. I live in an area that I think at one point had the highest rate of infections in the whole world or 2nd only to Brazil or something. Most of my mates and family had it, just before the Christmas lockdown and luckily enough for most of them, they didn't know they had it and only had test, because of Track and trace. Me and my cousin were really bad mind, but the likes of 5 of my best mates, my nephew, my partner having a bad cold was far worse for them, Then my postman who's young and still pretty fit, had to spend 5 days in Hospital with it and was really ill for 6 weeks

It's pure madness

Still, I've got at least 4 weeks off work on full pay and it doesn't;t count as sickness as it covid I caught from work. I can enjoy all the NFL late nights and have a drink, C'Mon the BILLS !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I was talking to Bonuskun last week and I'd mentioned to him that I'd noticed your absents. I was beginning to think with your job and all, that you might have become ill. Good to see your improving.

My wife gets migraines, so we didn't know if she was ill, until she vomited on Sunday night. She's slowly improving, but is still rather irritable because of it. I stayed in the garage today after work, to put in a new garage door opener. It's much quieter out there.
    Really thanks, boss. Yeah, I was ill for going 3 days and with the need to isolate, didn't go in the PC room much and just lived in the spare bedroom. I had awful pains in my head, my back and around my kidney's and just felt tired all the time and for 2 days was totally bedridden and I really mean couldn't move or get up from the bed. Now, I just feel tired and got pains in my back, but slowly getting back to my feet.

I hope the wife gets well soon, stay safe and take care
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

Thread Information