Quantcast

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bultje112 View Post
    in my country 80% on icu are overweight (italy similar as well). so you can imagine the shithole america will be in.
    In light of people's lives actually hanging in the balance during this crisis, that's rather a crass stereotype to trot out.

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

Does that really surprise you? It is Bultje, after all... there’s a reason he never makes it on anyone’s Christmas card list.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    In light of people's lives actually hanging in the balance during this crisis, that's rather a crass stereotype to trot out.
    Well we know Matthews falls into that category. You too?

Quote Originally Posted by Zz Badnusty View Post
    Lol, what? Is that supposed to mean that my life is "hanging in the balance?" Or that I'm a "crass stereotype?" (ergo "overweight," I guess). I'm not even mad, I'm just curious what you thought your zippy little comment was supposed to mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Zz Badnusty View Post
    Ah! The offensive cunt returns! Well my last BMI check says that I'm actually slightly underweight for my height and age, which is nice. If you are referring to another type of stereotype, I'm sure that we already established that I'm not exactly what you would call a 'gay stereotype'.

Lol... Bowlsey, I don’t think his thought process went any further than “VAGUE INSULT IN YOUR GUYSES DIRECTION!! OOH BURN, BRUH!”

Maybe he’ll come back and tell us. I really want my feelings to be hurt, I just need more information than he initially provided.

Bring on the noise! WCPO Agent Bones Justice's Avatar

Hearing about the $2.2 trillion bailout by the U.S. Government. So everyone gets $1,200? How does that add up to trillions of dollars? I didn't major in math but seems like that would only be the point-two part of $2.2 trillion. Where is the majority of it going?
    Slayer-1: "Minus 210 degrees...minus 215...minus 220. Why are you still standing?"

Bones: "My will...will not die."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ-iQfP3mFs

Quote Originally Posted by Bones Justice View Post
    Hearing about the $2.2 trillion bailout by the U.S. Government. So everyone gets $1,200? How does that add up to trillions of dollars? I didn't major in math but seems like that would only be the point-two part of $2.2 trillion. Where is the majority of it going?
    Joe Biden's wake, in November.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher Jake Armitage's Avatar

Roughly 500 billion will go to individuals - the rest is going to other various entitities:

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/26/82145...us-aid-package

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    Roughly 500 billion will go to individuals - the rest is going to other various entitities:

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/26/82145...us-aid-package
    Thanks, I had tried searching where the money goes and kept getting results about the $1,200 to individuals. But how does that add up to $500 billion? There are only about two hundred million adults in the USA.
    Slayer-1: "Minus 210 degrees...minus 215...minus 220. Why are you still standing?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    Does that really surprise you? It is Bultje, after all... there’s a reason he never makes it on anyone’s Christmas card list.
    Crass or not, many of the underlying issues causing complications are prominent in those with weight issues.

Thanks, I had tried searching where the money goes and kept getting results about the $1,200 to individuals. But how does that add up to $500 billion? There are only about two hundred million adults in the USA.
    You are welcome!

Parents will be getting checks for children - $500 each if people qualify. And I think (I could be wrong here) that some monies from the bill are being funneled off to increased unemployment benefits - not sure which balloon that will fall into.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    You are welcome!

Parents will be getting checks for children - $500 each if people qualify. And I think (I could be wrong here) that some monies from the bill are being funneled off to increased unemployment benefits - not sure which balloon that will fall into.
    I dunno, even if they gave $1,200 to every man, woman, and child (instead of $500 per child), that's still not even $400 billion unless my calculator is broken. And I don't know about anyone else but a $100 billion dollar discrepancy is not something I can easily overlook.

The link you provided got me on another track to search, though, thank you again. There are a lot of add-ons. For example, Congress is getting $93 million; $25 million for the House and $10 million for the Senate for working from home or some-such horse$hit, plus another $25 million for cleaning services. And yet, that still leaves $33 million for...what? It's almost unbelievable how these monies go unaccounted for and unreported.

I was immediately skeptical the moment I heard how quickly longtime, bitter enemies came to a complete agreement on this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by JCU View Post
    Crass or not, many of the underlying issues causing complications are prominent in those with weight issues.
    Oh, I didn't really think he was wrong. If we actually had reliable numbers, I'd expect that probably pretty close to 100% of the deaths are related in some way to an existing condition, and respiratory problems are the main culprit.

But I'll never miss an opportunity to agree that Bultje is an ass.

@bones justice

The residents of the various territories (such as Puerto Rico) will also be eligible - so that accounts for somewhere around 4.5 billion in direct payments.

Thread Information