Quantcast

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: PlayStation 5 (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Leynos View Post
    God doesn't exist. It's an imaginary concept just like your delusion of what kinds of fanboys anyone is who doesn't masturbate to 4K Xbox screenshots.
    LOL, You really think, I believe In a GOD ? . I bet you're still living with the Parents and the typical untouched NCL Virgin; Making a mess, in one's socks ....
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

The Future is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingESWAT Veteran Leynos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GameUser-16-32-128 View Post
    The all black scheme makes it look a bit better. Those fins though, they have to go. It's like adding an oversized spoiler to a race car that didn't really need one in the first place.
    Makes the PS5 go faster! Honestly tho I want to hold out for a black version. Dunno if I will but maybe by late 2021 they will.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Listen, asshole. Y
    Says the man who subscribes to Gamepass. Keep on loving Windows and funding uncle Bill's Pension

And BTW, it's spelt 'incompetent' "asshole"
    Last edited by Team Andromeda; 06-14-2020 at 04:42 PM.
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Keep it up dude. Youíre getting a two week ban!

Game Pass has nothing to do with my opinion of the Xbox. I donít care if Bill Gates gets my money; thatís not the point. I also pay for PSN+. I get a ton more free games from Epic Games, Origin, GOG and Steam on PC.

And donít lecture me on spelling. You have the writing skills of a 6th grader.
    Last edited by gamevet; 06-14-2020 at 06:13 PM.

Grandmaster's Reckoning ESWAT Veteran Knuckle Duster's Avatar

I can't get over how big and ugly the PS5 and the Dual Sense both are. Worst shit ever.

The game showcase they put together was good. Spidercop 2 and Horizon 2 are solid. I would rather play Sackboy 3D World than Knack. Astrobot looks OK. Kena is going to PC and PS4 so fuck upgrading for that. Square Enix Project vaporware isn't coming out. Capcom's trying to make saving little girls and walking on the moon more interesting than Michael Jackson ever could. Resident Evil Village does absolutely nothing for me. Demons Souls will probably have it's servers shut off within a few years again because to game with Sony is to enjoy poverty and beatings.

I still think the best PS5 games at the launch window will be 3rd party shit, showcased at the Series X show before we get to once again look at Master Chief nod and say something meaningless.

Price is going to destroy us all here.

I feel like Jim Ryan is going to snort a bunch of coke, readjust the human skin suit he obviously wears (I saw Men in Black, you can't fool me) and announce that $599 US Dollars memes will be making a comeback in 2021.

I'd like to see how improved Last of Us II is going to be on PS5. I'm surprised they didn't even show any footage (that I know of) for the PS5. I'm not in a big hurry to play the game at 30fps on PS4.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Elemental Master WCPO Agent GameUser-16-32-128's Avatar

Listen, asshole. Youíre trolling in a thread about PS5. If you ask me, Sonyís in house studios kicks the ever loving shit out of MS studios. MS is so incompetant, that they somehow managed to turn RARE into a useless studio. There is absolutely no reason to own an Xbox, unless youíre too poor to own a mid-range PC.

So, take your Xbox fanboy bullshit over the the Xbox thread.

And donít lecture me on spelling
    If you're going to lecture people on spelling, at least have the dignity, to spell correctly yourself...
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Xbox is better than Playstation.

Controllers are better, hardware has better performance with no noise, download speeds and installations are better, it allowed you to use external storage a lot sooner than Sony did. It plays and upscales exclusive games from soon to be 4 console generations, it downsamples for those using lower res TVs. It's totally a turn-key solution more than any PC store or platform you can put together. xCloud is better. The new console isn't a giant tacky Alienware reject. Sony's studios are all focused on grimdark serious shit, trying to make cinematic garbage that they end up remastering and selling again and again.

I seriously gave the PS4 a good shake down this past year making it my main console to use. There is NOTHING unique there worth playing on the console regarding online multiplayer. It was shockingly bad. It has awesome shit like Spiderman, God of War, Horizon, Hot Shots Golf, a pile of shit called GranTurismo. There is nothing good about the online multiplayer library. It's a box that plays overpriced indie games that were on Steam already.

The stupid things about Xbox are the lack of Asian development, but they have everything else and do it better. Their new studio acquisitions collectively make them better too.

Obsidian, inXile, Double Fine, Worlds Edge, Ninja Theory, Playground Games, Turn 10, Rare. Many are above and beyond Naughty Dog. Animation and single player narrative was their strength, and Xbox now has it in house.

There is no reason to own an Xbox unless you're too poor for a mid-range PC? It'll be a 500 dollar box that gives you 800 dollar gaming PC performance and instant baseline access to 8 years of future gaming, and respect you as a customer enough to offer upgrades for the back compat.

I really do hope that they bring it all to the PC and integrate with Steam so I have no need to buy their consoles. It's not there yet though, and what is there is more than enough to dismiss the need for Sony hardware.

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle Duster View Post

Controllers are better
    Sorry to nitpick your post, but imo, I preferred the DS4 to the Xbone's controller. And this is coming from someone who loved the 360 pad and hated the DS3.

Steam is overrated. Xbox as a brand was never as great as many say outside of the 360 era. Backwards compatibility is put too high on a pedestal.

I like the DS4 pad, but it's battery life is total shit, you can't easily replace them, and the USB side of charging or pairing them is a pain in the ass since only like 1 out of 10 mirco USB cables will actually work for it. You pretty much need a charging cradle for them to sit on when you put them down. You can do the same thing with a kit for the Xbox pads, but can also use standard, cheap, long lasting NiMH batteries.

Quote Originally Posted by sull56ivan2010 View Post
    Steam is overrated.
    May Almighty Gaben have mercy on your soul.

The Future is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingESWAT Veteran Leynos's Avatar

Every micro USB cable I have used for DS4 has worked. Batt life sucks shit tho. I like the DS4 and the only PS controller I ever liked. Xbox canceled the 2 games I would have bought an Xbox One for so I just never ended up with one. Not ruled out getting one entirely but it will be long after it stopped being remotely relevant. I like the Xbox One controller a lot tho. I also like the Switch Pro. This is the first-gen since the 16-bit era where I liked all 3 systems controllers. I do play some western titles but mostly Japanese titles and PS/SW just get more of them. In fact I planned on making a topic at some point how one genre esp on PS4 and Switch has made a comeback and best shape it has been in since the 90s. I don't care much for digital stuff. I had Steam since 2008 and over a hundred games I never purchased. Just sorta got them from friends. I played them all but it just feels shallow. Sometimes I will play the digital version of a game I like then go out and purchase the physical version for more money on a console. Did it for Ruiner. Worth it. Done it for a few games esp this gen.

As for Console wars. And this is aimed at no one in particular but a general statement.
    I mean my god I'm in my 30s. Console wars are retarded. I'm not a kid anymore. Anyone who is an adult and still doing console wars needs a kick to the dick. Or a cunt punt. Like what you like and don't be a dick. If someone prefers Xbox. Fine. PlayStation. Fine. Switch. Fine. Cutting a hole in their pants. Fine. Like everything. GREAT! It's just pathetic to see people supposedly adults throwing out the word fanboy. Like what the fuck? Get over yourself you fucking tool.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    If you're going to lecture people on spelling, at least have the dignity, to spell correctly yourself...
    Spelling is the least of your writing problems. EVERYBODY misspells a word or 2. Improper use of pronouns, punctuation and gibberish words is something entirely different.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Spelling is the least of your writing problems. EVERYBODY misspells a word or 2. Improper use of pronouns, punctuation and gibberish words is something entirely different.
    I was being sarcastic, since even baby can spell better than me . You just left yourself open for a comeback.

But since you can't see the funny side and it was a joke . I apologize
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Thread Information