Quantcast

Thread: Wireless Dreamcast Controller (Dreamconn)

Mega Driven Raging in the Streets cleeg's Avatar

Dc Wireless Dreamcast Controller (Dreamconn)

I have one of those wireless controllers made by that Greek modder, his work is excellent. It's an earlier iteration, currently he has a "+" model out, and I think that this is his second version.

Looks like new, works perfectly.

I'm selling because I am getting the new Retrofighters controllers and I have lost my obsession with wireless pads, and have plenty of other DC controllers.

45 all in sound okay? Reasonable offers accepted.

Given the current climate, I will wear gloves over washed hands whilst packing, ensure the unit is disinfected with alcohol and bagged appropriately.

Thanks! Ask for pics if you like.

PM sent to seanami. Thanks for the interest!

Dc

PM to promking. Also, here are some pics...1591020149811.jpg1591020464929.jpg1591020448734.jpg1591020346768.jpg1591020240688.jpg

In all honesty, I'm a little uneasy about international postage, but will undertake it at the buyet's own risk.

I'd like to use a recorded delivery service, and would ask for patience as getting to a post office would be tricky at present (covid, obvs!).

I will honour the first solid offer, but as I say, this might not be the fastest sale.

The red LED is for charging status (USB to barrel plug), I think red means charged, and blue (not pictured) means charging. The battery seems to work very well, and has always held good charge. For those who don't know, the device has two built in memory cards, and when one is inserted to slot one, it serves as the in game display and pad status display only (accessible via button combo).

It can't use this as a memory bank, the DC would send data to the internal VMU. So when the DC is on, and the controller has no peripherals inserted, there are two VMUs displayed on the memory manager screen. I forget what happens when one inserts a memory unit into port two, but I only ever used this port for rumble packs / mics etc. Anything of this nature in port one works, but the DC won't see any other memory cards in port one.

The pad will come with no VMUs, but I will throw in a charging cable.

Port two can use any peripheral. I haven't used it for a couple of years, all my stuff has been in storage, but I kept this out to keep an eye on the battery.
    Last edited by cleeg; 06-01-2020 at 10:48 AM.

Some more pics... 1591020197283.jpg1591020479892.jpg

I should mention that I haven't tested this for a while, but it has always worked flawlessly. I might be able to perform a test if anyone asks, I can send a video. It might be a little while before I can (full time work, two year old running around!), but I'd get round to it!

Sale agreed with promking. Thank you! Mods, please do your thing.

Thread Information