Quantcast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: selling the collection

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    After seeing the price for Crusader of Centy, Iím afraid to ask how much for 3 Dirty Dwarves.
    Apparently it's a fair price for a legitimate CIB copy of the game, in line with eBay pricing...when did this game become $1000?
    Quote Originally Posted by j_factor View Post
    The Sega Saturn was God's gift to humanity. This is inarguable fact!

Feedback Thread: http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...ack&highlight=

Master of Shinobi streetsofrage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Apparently it's a fair price for a legitimate CIB copy of the game, in line with eBay pricing...when did this game become $1000?
    When the resellers became aware and started buying it. Iím convinced the only people buying the high end games are resellers looking for a fast flip.

Quote Originally Posted by TrekkiesUnite118 View Post
    I see Shinobi Legions is pictured but not listed. Is that one for sale?
    Yes itís still for sale also have a bunch of other stuff Sega and Nintendo related.
    Last edited by streetsofrage; 05-21-2020 at 08:14 PM.
    My Consoles: Nes(toaster), Nes (toploader), Snes, Sega Genesis 2x Model 1 (HD and Va7) , Genesis Model 2 ,Sega Cd model 2 (bois ver 2.00) ,Sega Saturn N64, PS1 , Xbox 1(modded running XMBC) , 2x Xbox360(2 jaspers)

My Handhelds: Sega Game Gear , Nintendo Ds, Sega Nomad

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I don't think fair is the word that I'm thinking of. Nobody is going to pay ebay prices on a small forum. The odds are really stacked against him getting that here. Asking about 70% of the ebay price would be more realistic, but I still think that $1,400 is people artificially jacking up the price.

This guy is selling his for $700, with a replacement case.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Crusader-of...oAAOSwFLRexaFx
    Last edited by gamevet; 05-21-2020 at 09:41 PM.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I don't think fair is the word that I'm thinking of. Nobody is going to pay ebay prices on a small forum. The odds are really stacked against him getting that here. Asking about 70% of the ebay price would be more realistic, but I still think that $1,400 is people artificially jacking up the price.

This guy is selling his for $700, with a replacement case.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Crusader-of...oAAOSwFLRexaFx
    You canít compare mint CIB with repo box and writing on the instruction manual. Someone else is asking over $1500 CAD

I think my price is fair and open to negotiations
    My Consoles: Nes(toaster), Nes (toploader), Snes, Sega Genesis 2x Model 1 (HD and Va7) , Genesis Model 2 ,Sega Cd model 2 (bois ver 2.00) ,Sega Saturn N64, PS1 , Xbox 1(modded running XMBC) , 2x Xbox360(2 jaspers)

I'm not saying that you can't get that on ebay, where there are millions of buyers. But, expecting to get that on a small website like this is a bit much.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

I'd be interested in the copy of Shinobi Legions. What were you thinking of asking for it? I'd be interested in any other Saturn stuff as well depending on what it is, condition, and asking price. Also please be clear if your prices are US Dollars or Canadian Dollars, as that makes a very big difference.

I'd be interested in the copy of Shinobi Legions. What were you thinking of asking for it? I'd be interested in any other Saturn stuff as well depending on what it is, condition, and asking price. Also please be clear if your prices are US Dollars or Canadian Dollars, as that makes a very big difference.
    Saturn stuff is very hot right now, asking $250 CAD

Quote Originally Posted by streetsofrage View Post
    Saturn stuff is very hot right now, asking $250 CAD
    $250CAD = ~$180USD. No offense but that's really stretching. Saturn stuff is hot but it's not that hot. Shinobi Legions has been around the $80-$90 mark through out all of this current mess:

https://www.pricecharting.com/game/s...hinobi-legions
    https://gamevaluenow.com/sega-saturn...ons?gameid=190

If yours was new and sealed maybe I could understand asking that much. But as far as I can tell it's not. I'd be willing to give you $90-$110USD based on condition with maybe some wiggle room for shipping fees, but above that it's getting too rich for my blood. I get you want to sell these to actual collectors/gamers here, but you're not really making very enticing offers.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training

Quote Originally Posted by streetsofrage View Post
    I wanna sell everything I have on sega-16 so an actual collector buys it and takes care of it like I did. I'm also willing to make deals but no so low that someone will buy and resell it right away, that happened to me on craigslist.
    ...those are all very clean. I'm almost afraid to ask how much you want for MUSHA though . I'm a collector, but didn't get back into Genesis stuff until the Mega SG was released. By chance are you selling any other Genesis or Saturn games?
    Last edited by Syndicate; 05-22-2020 at 06:49 PM.

Social Justice Ninja Master of Shinobi IrishNinja's Avatar

+1 to wanting to know prices on MUSHA and 3 dirty dwarves! ive about $250 of stimulus money left, surely i can grab both of these fine titles

$250CAD = ~$180USD. No offense but that's really stretching. Saturn stuff is hot but it's not that hot. Shinobi Legions has been around the $80-$90 mark through out all of this current mess:

https://www.pricecharting.com/game/s...hinobi-legions
    https://gamevaluenow.com/sega-saturn...ons?gameid=190

If yours was new and sealed maybe I could understand asking that much. But as far as I can tell it's not. I'd be willing to give you $90-$110USD based on condition with maybe some wiggle room for shipping fees, but above that it's getting too rich for my blood. I get you want to sell these to actual collectors/gamers here, but you're not really making very enticing offers.
    If you want to negotiate private message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
    ...those are all very clean. I'm almost afraid to ask how much you want for MUSHA though . I'm a collector, but didn't get back into Genesis stuff until the Mega SG was released. By chance are you selling any other Genesis or Saturn games?
    I have boxes of stuff itís neck high, the obsession became hoarding. When I find my other stuff I will sell it.

streetsofrage No one can fault you for trying to make what you can off of your holly grails. Having them is your good fortune!

So if it feels like we're getting a bit fussy, please bear with us

If you have boxes of stuff to sell I'm sure we'll be able to afford some of it; if not the cream of the crop stuff. And again we really do appreciate you bringing your games here so that we have a shot at whatever you're unloading.
    Sega Dude

Visit my Instagram @RetroMegabit or RetroMegabit.com

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training

PM sent

Thread Information