Quantcast

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Mad Stalker coming on cart by Columbus Circle (?)

It's a fun game, and the soundtrack is quite good. I'm gonna get it. I like supporting these rereleases of games we didn't get.

Here's hoping we get Eliminate Down, Slap Fight, Undead line, and Gleylancer.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert MushaAleste's Avatar

Just pre ordered the pal version. Those DragonBox Shop boards, do they have beveled connector edges? Does anyone know?

Death Bringer ESWAT Veteran Black_Tiger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MushaAleste View Post
    Just pre ordered the pal version. Those DragonBox Shop boards, do they have beveled connector edges? Does anyone know?
    Yes:

Quote Originally Posted by Bear78 View Post
    So their release of Ultracore uses DragonBox Shop boards so I would think the Darius release and this will use them too.

Ultracore Pics: https://imgur.com/a/SHjYsVC
    Quote Originally Posted by year2kill06
    everyone knows nintendo is far way cooler than sega just face it nintendo has more better games and originals

Yeah, I grabbed the US/Genesis version. I'm excited about this one. I'm happy I was able to preorder this game. I was concerned I'd miss out as a result of scalpers/resellers.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One

Purchased the Strictly Limited edition over the weekend. Looking forward to this as well. Looks like there's still plenty left for those who haven't picked it up yet. I'm really hoping Strictly Limited does a Genesis/MD release for Panorama Cotton.

Nameless One

Nice. I was angry that this game was only re-released in Japan. Happy to say I bought a copy.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training

Quote Originally Posted by ichbinian View Post
    Purchased the Strictly Limited edition over the weekend. Looking forward to this as well. Looks like there's still plenty left for those who haven't picked it up yet. I'm really hoping Strictly Limited does a Genesis/MD release for Panorama Cotton.
    seems they are doing it

https://store.strictlylimitedgames.c...nesis-preorder
    https://store.strictlylimitedgames.c...drive-preorder

I'm not a really big fan of SLG having my money for like 4 games, and not delivering anything. I know they eventually will, but this is a bad look to constantly be doing pre-orders for games while sitting on pre-orders for multiple games at any given point.

This will be 5 games I have pre-ordered with them. (I plan on grabbing Panorama Cotton)

Hopefully as they get more of these releases under their belts, they'll have an easier time fulfilling orders in a reasonable timeframe.

Hero of Algol

Quote Originally Posted by SEGA-Jorge View Post
    I'm not a really big fan of SLG having my money for like 4 games, and not delivering anything. I know they eventually will, but this is a bad look to constantly be doing pre-orders for games while sitting on pre-orders for multiple games at any given point.

This will be 5 games I have pre-ordered with them. (I plan on grabbing Panorama Cotton)

Hopefully as they get more of these releases under their belts, they'll have an easier time fulfilling orders in a reasonable timeframe.
    I think there's a couple factors here. Pretty much all cart suppliers have been complaining of how difficult and pricier it has become to source components in the last months.
    Maybe they're taking their time and also taking advantage of stock piling pre-orders and then handle them in a way that will end up reducing their operational costs.

I wouldn't pay them directly though. I've used Paypal. If they fail to deliver inside the buyer coverage time frame, a refund request will be coming their way.
    My previous experience with them was positive, so no real concerns in my end so far.

I also have several pre-orders with SLG right now. The most long awaited one I have is of course Darius which as far as I know, still isn't ready. I'm on the fence about Panorama Cotton since I own a pretty high quality repro of that one already and don't play it that much anyway. I did pre-order Cotton 100% for the PS4. So with Darius, Cotton collection, and now Cotton 100% all on pre-order I'm pretty tapped out with them right now.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One

Yep I picked that and Cotton 100% for SNES up over the weekend. Beats forking over the cash for an original copy $$$$$$$$$

Master of Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by CrossBow View Post
    I also have several pre-orders with SLG right now. The most long awaited one I have is of course Darius which as far as I know, still isn't ready. I'm on the fence about Panorama Cotton since I own a pretty high quality repro of that one already and don't play it that much anyway. I did pre-order Cotton 100% for the PS4. So with Darius, Cotton collection, and now Cotton 100% all on pre-order I'm pretty tapped out with them right now.
    I'm the exact same situation as you except for the PS4 part. I won't buy PC as I guess it won't be very different from my translucent cart (which sadly is not translated, though, but well this is a shooter after all): the game is still not officially licensed by Sega and the are no improvements besides the translation (I'd buy it if I haven't any cart yet). I bought Mega Turrican because it is supposed to be an improved rom (and better presentation than most repros), but still waiting on everything as everyone.
    Lists of MD games: officially licensed (~925) @ cart sizes @ Top 5 @ Top 250 @ Sonic hacks @ best title screens @ Arcade ports (150) @ best European games

Thread Information