Quantcast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any fans of the Sewer Shark style railshooter genre?

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    So many of those games looked impressive back in the day but were bloody terrible to play. I get way more fun out of cheesy FMV games like Night Trap than I do out of on-rails shooters like Sewer Shark. Games like Night Trap, although obviously severely limited in the gameplay department, still feel a lot more interactive than on-rails shooters no matter how pretty the graphics.
    I loved Night Trap it was really quite the party game, I remember back when I 1st got it on import me, my brother and 2 best mates playing it and then even my mother and uncle joined it since no one had a seen FMV with real human actors before and we were all amazed at it. Silly now, but back then Night Trap was quite something. I enjoy most of the FMV games but never liked Sewer Shark at all, I thought that was poor along with Novastorm on the Mega CD

Cobra Command and Surgical strike did it so much better than Sewer
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    I loved Night Trap it was really quite the party game, I remember back when I 1st got it on import me, my brother and 2 best mates playing it and then even my mother and uncle joined it since no one had a seen FMV with real human actors before and we were all amazed at it. Silly now, but back then Night Trap was quite something. I enjoy most of the FMV games but never liked Sewer Shark at all, I thought that was poor along with Novastorm on the Mega CD

Cobra Command and Surgical strike did it so much better than Sewer
    Ha! Totally agree. Night Trap is a great party game.

Thread Information