Quantcast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sega Genesis DS-16 price question

Outrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Tynstar View Post
    Thanks for the info.

@crazyteknohed - Yep - It is called I stopped collection Sega stuff years ago for the most part I finished all the home Sega system over a decade ago. A few years ago I started selling off my Sega systems one at a time. Also how was your post interesting? How did you bring anything to the table?
    My post wasnít interesting in any way, but your hardware is. Itís just a pity you donít seem to want to contribute anything positive to this board and are pretty much here just for a valuation. A poster asked you about the button you ordered and you didnít even respond to that.

Sports Talker

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Ball Gamer View Post
    I'm curious about the button that you bought for it. If you don't mind my asking where did you find it?

Sorry I missed that line from your post. I didn't get an original button. I got these https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They worked just fine. Thanks @crazyteknohed for pointing I missed.

Also @crazyteknohed. I know I have nothing to add about the hardware. I haven't collected Genesis stuff in over a decade because I finished the library. I know zero about the DS-16. I don't remember when I got it, where I got it or how much I paid for it. Outside of Xbox 360 I haven't collected game at all and I finished that library over a year ago. The only thing I have been doing is selling off my collection. If you want to talk about how hunting games 15-20 years ago was amazing and great things could be found all the time I could do that. I have all sorts of those stories.

Master of Shinobi Dirt Ball Gamer's Avatar

^Gonna snag one of those, thanks for the tip!

Sports Talker

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Ball Gamer View Post
    ^Gonna snag one of those, thanks for the tip!
    If you need just one send me your address and I will send you one. It came with six of them and I only need one.

Thread Information