Quantcast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Analogue Super NT + Everdrive, SD2SNES & Famicom carts!

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Yeah, itís really cool. I didnít know there were that many games that had custom CD tracks and fan made versions.

I appreciate the quick delivery.

Argh! The Everdrive x7 got bought. Oh, well!
    No problem man! Glad it got there safe, the post office has been a little iffy lately. Yeah, I have all this stuff cross-posted on AtariAge too, I'm trying to maximize exposure because the market place here is a bit slow honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by thesegadude View Post
    Rot banned me once from the neo-geo market place for a year because some members didn't like that I collect games, or thought I don't play them... or don't play them enough or they thought I was abusing the market place... Something along those lines.

I don't believe I abused anything (I bought and sold and honored every deal) but I didn't mind Rot taking action. It's a great market place and I won't fault Rot for trying to protect it.
    From memory that was one of the things I didn't agree with Rot on, but he was only acting a little funky when he was dealing with his cancer I think. In my mind that's what I chalked it up to anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by ki_atsushi View Post
    From memory that was one of the things I didn't agree with Rot on, but he was only acting a little funky when he was dealing with his cancer I think. In my mind that's what I chalked it up to anyways.
    I had no idea Rot had cancer. I'm sorry to hear that. You used the past tense... is he in the clear now?
    Sega Dude

Visit my Instagram @RetroMegabit or RetroMegabit.com

Alex Kidd

I had no idea Rot had cancer. I'm sorry to hear that. You used the past tense... is he in the clear now?
    Well he's still posting but even so I don't make it a habit to pry into his personal life since we're friends. I do worry a lot about him tho. Also yeah Tak is a great guy. He's the most level-headed moderator on the forum. He should have been made site admin instead of wassabi but yeah, not my site nor my rules.

ki_atsushi, Please feel free to stay and post more. You've always been welcome here.
    05/05/15

Not sure! That's me assuming all is well now, it's been years since his diagnosis. I haven't talked to him in over a year, maybe over two at this point. My last conversation with him was friendly but straight to the point from memory. I hope he is well.

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    ki_atsushi, Please feel free to stay and post more. You've always been welcome here.
    Thanks man, I appreciate that! I think I will try and visit here more often. Sega-16 has always been pretty chill.

Quote Originally Posted by ki_atsushi View Post

Thanks man, I appreciate that! I think I will try and visit here more often. Sega-16 has always been pretty chill.
    If you want some of that neo-geo drama here at sega-16 check out the Paprium thread

Although, admittedly, it is "lite" drama by comparison.
    Sega Dude

Visit my Instagram @RetroMegabit or RetroMegabit.com

If you want some of that neo-geo drama here at sega-16 check out the Paprium thread

Although, admittedly, it is "lite" drama by comparison.
    Ah, I bet. Watermelon really screwed the pooch from what I hear.

Bump!

bump

Bump! Cleaned everything up and added discount for remaining stuff if all purchased together. Let's get this gone!

Thread Information