Quantcast

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Analogue Super NT + Everdrive, SD2SNES & Famicom carts!

Default Analogue Super NT + Everdrive, SD2SNES & Famicom carts!

I really haven't been gaming as much as I used to, and this stuff has been sitting unused for quite some time, so I figure it's time for it all to find a new home.

All prices include shipping in the US. Not shipping internationally at this time, sorry.

Lagrange Point Famicom Complete and English Translated - $60 shipped

Final Fantasy III Famicom, English Translated with huge 4 meg translation patch! - $50 shipped

Tenchi wo Kurau II Famicom, English Translated - $25 shipped

Hyperkin Famicom 60 pin to NES 72 pin adapter - $10 shipped

Take the entire remaining Famicom lot & 60-72 pin adapter for $110 shipped!!!

SOLD:

B]*SOLD!*[/B] Analogue Super NT Complete in box with cables and the little card it came with. These are out of stock on Analogue's website, and knowing them they might never be produced again. Still surprised at what they are going for now. I threw away the Turrican box because it was destroyed in shipping, it was not packed well - $300 shipped. *SOLD!*

*SOLD!* Mega Everdrive X7 & 8GB card with games installed - $140 shipped *SOLD!*

*SOLD!* Everdrive 64 X7 & 8GB card with games installed - $200 shipped *SOLD!*

*SOLD!* SD2SNES (official krikzz, old version of FXPAK Pro) & 128GB card loaded with roms including a bunch of MSU-1 hacks - $160 shipped *SOLD!*

*SOLD!* Tenchi wo Kurau (aka Destiny of an Emperor), Famicom, English US rom - $15 shipped *SOLD!*
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ki_atsushi; 08-25-2020 at 03:38 AM.

It's only letting me add 5 images per post, so pm me for more.

Heya dude. it's good to see you again.
    05/05/15

Hey! Good to see you too. It's been a real long time!

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Iím interested in the SD2SNES.

PM sent!
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Quote Originally Posted by ki_atsushi View Post
    Hey! Good to see you too. It's been a real long time!
    Yeah after that crap that happened to you on NG, I sorta just saw you vanish until now.
    05/05/15

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Yeah after that crap that happened to you on NG, I sorta just saw you vanish until now.
    NG = Neo-Geo.com? Crap happened there?! No way!! :P
    Sega Dude

Visit my Instagram @RetroMegabit or RetroMegabit.com

The SD2SNES is sold!

Yeah, it was really the only forum I visited regularly, even though I have accounts at a few. I just stuck to facebook after that.

Quote Originally Posted by thesegadude View Post
    NG = Neo-Geo.com? Crap happened there?! No way!! :P
    Oh yeah, the 2016 election happened, and people on the "wrong" side of the fence felt the wrath of Wasabi and his beta orbiters.

I was invited back after about a year by Rot, but I told him as long as Wasabi is a mod I'll never go back. And at this point even if he was gone I don't have any desire to go back. But when I was active there I did a couple hundred trades(!) over 11 years, all 100% positive, which is the only reason I brought that place up.
    Last edited by ki_atsushi; 07-31-2020 at 12:24 AM.

Outrunner

The SD2SNES is sold!

Yeah, it was really the only forum I visited regularly, even though I have accounts at a few. I just stuck to facebook after that.

Oh yeah, the 2016 election happened, and people on the "wrong" side of the fence felt the wrath of Wasabi and his beta orbiters.

I was invited back after about a year by Rot, but I told him as long as Wasabi is a mod I'll never go back. And at this point even if he was gone I don't have any desire to go back. But when I was active there I did a couple hundred trades(!) over 11 years, all 100% positive, which is the only reason I brought that place up.
    Rot's not all that great a guy either. You might have enmity with Wasabi, but man, that whole place is rotten.

bump!

Quote Originally Posted by o.pwuaioc View Post
    Rot's not all that great a guy either. You might have enmity with Wasabi, but man, that whole place is rotten.
    I personally never had a problem with Rot, but yeah he could definitely be a funster too. Tak was a great guy and level-headed though.

Anyways, what a trip down memory lane, haha.

The SD2SNES arrived today. I'm quite impressed with the number of games and MSU-1 stuff you have on there. I was a bit disappointed (my mistake, I can save) that I couldn't use a save state, but I can at least get rid of this Super UFO Pro 8.

Can I update it to 1.8, or is that not possible?

Ya'll better hurry up, because I might just buy that Everdrive too.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gamevet; 08-04-2020 at 10:04 PM.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Glad you're happy! I'm pretty sure it has at least 1.9 on it, because I was playing SA-1 games on it like Super Mario RPG. There's almost nothing that can't be played on it! Positive feedback would be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by o.pwuaioc View Post
    Rot has always been a good person to me. I've always respected him thruout the years. Wasabi I don't hate. I never did but he really is an example of TDS.
    05/05/15

Glad you're happy! I'm pretty sure it has at least 1.9 on it, because I was playing SA-1 games on it like Super Mario RPG. There's almost nothing that can't be played on it! Positive feedback would be appreciated!
    Yeah, itís really cool. I didnít know there were that many games that had custom CD tracks and fan made versions.

I appreciate the quick delivery.

Argh! The Everdrive x7 got bought. Oh, well!
    Last edited by gamevet; 08-04-2020 at 05:22 PM.

Rot has always been a good person to me. I've always respected him thruout the years. Wasabi I don't hate. I never did but he really is an example of TDS.
    Rot banned me once from the neo-geo market place for a year because some members didn't like that I collect games, or thought I don't play them... or don't play them enough or they thought I was abusing the market place... Something along those lines.

I don't believe I abused anything (I bought and sold and honored every deal) but I didn't mind Rot taking action. It's a great market place and I won't fault Rot for trying to protect it.
    Sega Dude

Visit my Instagram @RetroMegabit or RetroMegabit.com

Thread Information