Quantcast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else's package stuck in transit?

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

What odd that my service is normally good as long as it's not December. That's when I always have delivery issue, but this year is really bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

Some schmuck didn't even send out the copy of Lemmings for Game Gear I bought from him on eBay.

I also have several packages hung up at my local distribution facility.
    Last edited by NinMicroSega; 12-22-2020 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    It's always sucked, but we've never had a president deliberately try to make it worse before. We're now dealing with the consequences of that, which means the USPS will (unbelievably) suck even more than normal.
    To me the USPS has been dwindling service for many many many years. Of course it has its positives but those are eroding away in place of poorer quality and a smart, solvent company would jump at the chance of offering what seems to be lacking. From the time when I first started as a philatelist up until today where shipping is a daily part of my life, it's all changed and not necessarily for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by JCU View Post
    To me the USPS has been dwindling service for many many many years. Of course it has its positives but those are eroding away in place of poorer quality and a smart, solvent company would jump at the chance of offering what seems to be lacking. From the time when I first started as a philatelist up until today where shipping is a daily part of my life, it's all changed and not necessarily for the better.
    I blame the unions. Bad for consumers and the business; only good for the employees. Dealing with USPS is like dealing with the DMV.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training Boured's Avatar

At most i get an "Arriving Late" message. Which is fine as I'm rather patient.

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boured View Post
    At most i get an "Arriving Late" message. Which is fine as I'm rather patient.
    I had a package that I'd bought from Etsy. I'd received an "in transit" notice a day after I'd purchased it, and it had arrived in Irving Texas at 2 am the next day . The item sat in the Irving (Dallas/Fort Worth area) for over 3 weeks. It was less than 50 miles from my house, just teasing me.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

The remake of RE2 was GUARANTEED to arrive on 12/23 by the USPS and at one point the estimated date was 12/21. With the way things have been going I knew that was not happening. The package sat in Allentown for a good part of three days from Xmas Eve until Saturday at which time it arrived at my local office. Tracking said it was out for delivery and updated it in Sunday 12/27 to say it was awaiting destination scan. Today the word ALERT is on the info but it says expect it by 8pm tonight. Until things get better I may start asking sellers if they offer UPS or FedEx rather than USPS.

The Future is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingESWAT Veteran Leynos's Avatar

I've had a package stuck in my city "On its way to USPS" since the 22nd. It's from Play-Asia. So not sure what is happening.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Damn, I thought it was cleared up,
    My stuff from earlier in the year 2020
    was pretty late,but expected.
    And the new year seens on point,
    I ordered straight from CHINA
    and it only took a week.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training Hansuke's Avatar

Packages that were paid around September 2020 and set to be shipped from Japan still haven't come in yet.

Japan Post still isn't shipping anything to the United States.

Had to rely on DHL with more expensive pricing, albeit with quite the fast shipping speed.

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

I had a slow boat sent out at the end of October 2020 and it arrived about a week ago (like 2/6 or something). That's a lot more than normal, typically it's closer to 6-8 weeks for a slow boat but I figured everything is super slow now. I've had components from China arriving really fast though, it's kind of weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

Thread Information