Quantcast

Thread: Atgames legends gamer pro

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker SBlaise84's Avatar

Default Atgames legends gamer pro

Pro-FINAL-e1599155884123.jpg

I know, Atgames has a terrible reputation and at $200 it feels a little expensive to come out of pocket for. But I watched a YouTube review and it looks decent.

The controller connects wirelessly to the "console" and I really like how it looks. The trackball is a big plus, and you can add your own games to it.

Just thinking this might make an interesting project to convert it into a cheap home made arcade cabinet without messing around with a PC or hyperspin. I already have access to some free 15 and 17 inch lcd monitors. So if I can get a pre-built cab for cheap, or maybe talk one of my wood working friends into helping me build one then it might be nice to try.

Even if all it ever was used for was couch play it still looks pretty cool. I definitely plan on watching more reviews and waiting to see if it drops in price.

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

You might want to watch a tear down video to find out what exactly is inside of the box. Id boughten an arcade stick that I had hoped to do a conversion on, and found bout that they had glued everything inside.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

The Future is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingESWAT Veteran Leynos's Avatar

I can't trust YouTube reviews of their shit either. Remember they sent better units of their console to YouTubers to review than what they sold in stores a year or so back. Like the review units had the arcade ports but the retail units had the NES ports. Then they acted very petty about it. They are bad at emulation but also liars. Don't tust anything about them.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker SBlaise84's Avatar

It's a shame. I liked the idea of a wireless pandora's box. Guess I'll need to keep looking around.

Thread Information