Quantcast

Page 873 of 967 FirstFirst ... 373773823863869870871872873874875876877883923 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 14503

Thread: Paprium: The Official Thread Mk 2

Quote Originally Posted by zredgemz View Post
    If you did not get a shipped email and only a shipping then your order did not ship. Had to confirm this before i posted it here for you guys. So mine did not get shipped out yet.
    I’d take that information with a grain of salt if I were you to be honest. Out of the many people I know who’ve received a copy, not one of them received a notification that their game went from “shipping” to “shipped” before they arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixels View Post
    I’d take that information with a grain of salt if I were you to be honest. Out of the many people I know who’ve received a copy, not one of them received a notification that their game went from “shipping” to “shipped” before they arrived.
    I would like to know everyone who got the game and if they got two emails or not since this is the norm. Every past order is a two email process and it seems to hold up still.

I would like to know everyone who got the game and if they got two emails or not since this is the norm. Every past order is a two email process and it seems to hold up still.
    The five people I know who got their copies only received the initial shipping update email that went out in the middle of December.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert Kamon's Avatar

Nope, one email. No updates. Other than the general message we all recieved about tracking which has been proven to be flat out not true. Could be sent, could not be. Could be returned to sender, could not be. Could be lost or stolen, could not be. That's the magic of the magical games factory!

Well this doesn't help then.

Well this doesn't help then.
    Watermelon’s customer service in a nutshell. I say this as someone who’s been waiting for about a week for a reply to my ticket.

Luis has stepped in a few times for assistance/info and I appreciate that, but it hasn’t helped much when it seems he isn’t being given much info himself. It has to be a tough road to walk when you’re stuck being the public face of a project like this because Fonzie is so woefully inept when it comes to taking care of his customers.
    Last edited by deadpixels; 01-05-2021 at 08:03 PM.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher nihilblack's Avatar

I did receive a "shipping" email and then a "shipped" one when it was actually on it's way a couple of days later. I don't know if it's the same for US customers.

Quote Originally Posted by nihilblack View Post
    I did receive a "shipping" email and then a "shipped" one when it was actually on it's way a couple of days later. I don't know if it's the same for US customers.
    From what I’ve seen this problem seems to be primarily impacting US customers with parcels sent from Las Vegas.

Watermelon’s customer service in a nutshell. I say this as someone who’s been waiting for about a week for a reply to my ticket.
    2 tickets in "waiting answer" status since december 26th. 1 I replied back and said to disregard so no response necessary. The other I would like a response, but oh well. The excitement, distraction, and anxiety are all gone at this point along with checking S-16 multiple times a day. Back to life as usual which is a good thing. Hope I get something eventually.

From what I’ve seen this problem seems to be primarily impacting US customers with parcels sent from Las Vegas.
    The Las Vegas parcels are impacting everyone in the Americas, I believe. I can't really say for other countries, but Brazilians here are in the same boat as Americans. Well, that's not to count that, as a plus, we even have the fear of not receiving anything because of Brazil's customs necessity for having the receiver register the tracking number for properly receiving the package! Yay!

Mega Driven Raging in the Streets cleeg's Avatar

Screenshot_20210106-063457.jpg

Maybe I will get to play then...

Super Sexy Sega Master of Shinobi cowboyscowboys's Avatar

Anyone in Canada receive their copy? I doubt it since they would be shipping from Vegas.
    Beat Em Up- Streets of Rage 2
    Platformer- Sonic 3 and Knuckles
    Run and Gun- Gunstar Heroes
    Adventure- Story of Thor
    Action- Shinobi 3

I figured out how to get Paprium running on the Mega Sg. The game plays fine but all of the text and some of the graphics are glitchy. Don't play like this if it's your first time playing the game! Anyway here is how to do it... go to Settings > System > Startup Options. Make sure Cartridge Direct is enabled. Also change Boot Sequence Delay to 0. Also be sure to go to SETTINGS > AUDIO and make sure that ENABLE CARTRIDGE and CD AUDIO is checked if you wanna hear all of the sound. Also note that Controller Passthrough needs to be enabled for your 6-button controller to work. You have to do this after the game is already booted from the Mega SG’s in-game menu as far as I know.

Last edited by Joe Redifer; 01-06-2021 at 03:37 AM.

Yeah, mine didn't update from "Shipping..." in Las Vegas, and I received my package in Mississippi. No idea what's going on, other than that potentially some postal stuff is really messed up right now. Which, of course, wouldn't surprise me at all, given that I've got some MiSTer parts I ordered back in the middle of December and I'm still waiting on them to get here. Just the way it's gonna be around Christmas during a pandemic.
    Hardcore Retro Gaming - Discuss games ten years old or older!

http://hardcoreretrogaming.boards.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Yeah, mine didn't update from "Shipping..." in Las Vegas, and I received my package in Mississippi. No idea what's going on, other than that potentially some postal stuff is really messed up right now. Which, of course, wouldn't surprise me at all, given that I've got some MiSTer parts I ordered back in the middle of December and I'm still waiting on them to get here. Just the way it's gonna be around Christmas during a pandemic.
    When did you respond? Before the 14th?

Thread Information