Quantcast

Page 718 of 951 FirstFirst ... 218618668708714715716717718719720721722728768818 ... LastLast
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 14251

Thread: Paprium: The Official Thread Mk 2

  1. #10756
    Raging in the Streets Sik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,166
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    To his defense (gasp!), he probably didn't lie about the coprocessor being at fault over the glitchy sprites. The impression I got is that the coprocessor is in charge of rendering the sprites and it's likely that communication between it and the console fails miserably when transferring over the graphics (turns out DMA transfer is extremely unforgiving, this has caused headaches to Sega themselves with the Mega CD and the SVP as well). Removing the enemies was probably an attempt in vain to hide the issue.

    The problem is that avoiding sprite flickering isn't as obvious an enhancement as some of the other weird effects it could be doing (think e.g. how Yoshi's Island uses the SuperFX to scale and rotate sprites, now that is an obvious enhancement).

  2. #10757
    WCPO Agent Mad Moham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    936
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Seeing Luis continue to claim Paprium is real and completed is like seeing a six year old school boy try to convince his classmates that his father is Spiderman.

  3. #10758
    WaterMelon Road Rasher XGoldenboyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada, Montreal
    Posts
    446
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barone View Post
    Well, let's see:

    2017: Fonzie & Luis go on a media tour to promote the imminent release of the game and the scam pre-order campaign.
    No details about the gameplay and no actual footage of it running on real hardware are released.

    2018: Fonzie announces a "release party" which ends up being a disaster and another scam since no game was released and there wasn't even a game to be shown, just a really buggy broken demo of a bunch of nonsense going on the screen with some non-standard prototype PCB powering it.
    Luis goes on another media tour, gives some drama-filled interviews with zero substance about the game (again, no details about the gameplay), but claims that more than to years before he had played a functional version of the game, with bugs but with proper enemies and AI.

    2019: After the release of st1ka's "What happened to Paprium?" documentary series, Luis re-emerges in the forums claiming that Fonzie does have money to fulfill all the pre-orders (no word on all the other inventory they owe to people) while Tulio's interview to the documentary had gone in the opposite direction, exposing that Fonzie had burnt all the Project Y's money still early on.
    Again, nothing of substance provided by Luis, no comments about gameplay details, etc.

    2020: Game Sack releases an episode focused on crowdfunded projects which dedicates a lot of attention to the Paprium debacle.
    Luis then proceeds to replies to comments on the video made by people who claimed to have lost money on the project and promises "news soon".
    Upon criticism, he re-emerges in the forums, posts and deletes a teaser image on twitter related to Paprium suggesting that something is about to happen and then after receiving more heat, states that now he possesses a complete version of the game which runs on real hardware.
    Despite his marvelous 25 years of experience in the gaming industry, he is unable to identify if the game relies on extra hardware on the cartridge and provides no details about the gameplay despite claiming that he contributed a lot to the gameplay of the game (which implies that he has been communicating with Fonzie and has been able to validate that his input has been added to the game).

    I see a pattern here and it's not a good one.


    Barone, your a being real asshole and a bitter person that I tell, I 'm getting pretty tired of your nasty attitude towards me. There is not one post that as anything positive coming out of your mouth except trash and more negativity.

    You want answers ? - YES the game is functional, complete and plays on real hardware, the gameplay plays exactly as well as Final Fight or Cadilacs and Dinausaurs with multiple paths to chose from and other secret areas etc etc ... what more do you want ?, yes the grand Stick works, thats what I test play with and it works perfect, yes to clear this up the extra chip is in there and it work's. I cannot and dont want to show anything because I'm probably the only damn person in this hole Paprium project that has and is sharing every little bit of bread crums that I'm allowed to at the risk of getting complete silence from a NDA at a risk of being barred all things Paprium like everyone else. So do yourself s due diligence and just appreciate it instead of scrutinizing every piece of crap coming out of your own ass and assume and assume and assume.

    Anything or troubles WM or Fonzie have with communication or lack there of, refunds or other non sense speculations created by people like you, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR and honestly should stop because frankly no one knows whats going on with all things WM related. So take a hike and stop being such an inflammatory DIVA.
    Last edited by XGoldenboyX; 08-07-2020 at 10:11 AM.

  4. #10759
    Hero of Algol
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,114
    Rep Power
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    Barone, your a real asshole and a bitter person that I can tell, I 'm getting pretty tired of your nasty attitude towards me. There is not one post that as anything positive coming out of your mouth except trash and more negativity.
    Well, you've always been a diva, since the start; if people had any criticism or non complimentary question towards Paprium graphics you'd just ignore and only respond to people licking you up when we both know most of the sprites and animation weren't done by you.

    I'm not here to compliment someone who was never been part of these forums except for promoting himself, ignore any criticism and to this day keeps trying to promote a project which has worked as a hook to deceive a lot of people.

    You're angry because I've been exposing your inconsistency and nonsense over the years.

    You only come here for attention, so I'm giving it to you. The issue is that you have the maturity of a 6-year old spoiled kid, you only want compliments, people licking you up all the time.

    But, anyway, maybe you should "stay optimistic" as well.



    Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    You want answers ? - YES the game is functional, complete and plays on real hardware, the gameplay plays exactly as well as Final Fight or Cadilacs and Dinausaurs with multiple paths to chose from and other secret areas etc etc ... what more do you want ?, yes the grand Stick works, thats what I test play with and it works perfect, yes to clear this up the extra chip is in there and it work's. I cannot and dont want to show anything because I'm probably the only damn person in this hole Paprium project that has and is sharing every little bit of bread crums that I'm allowed to at the risk of getting complete silence from a NDA at a risk of being barred all things Paprium like everyone else. So do yourself s due diligence and just appreciate it instead of scrutinizing every p... of s..... coming out of your ass.

    Anything or troubles WM or Fonzie have with communication or lack there of, refunds or other non sense speculations created by people like you, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR and honestly should stop because frankly no one knows whats going on with all things WM related. So take a hike and stop being such an inflammatory DIVA.
    So, let's see...

    You joined WM upon your own request, saw all your colleagues leave, all the Pier Solar people left behind, a lot of people left unpaid, a lot of customers left without any games or refund but you still keep trying to promote the game and still keep working with Fonzie.

    You're not very different from Fonzie.
    You're cynic and indifferent towards people who invested in you guys to succeed.
    You want to promote yourself using the project, but you don't want to deal with the massive shite it represents to everyone else.

    You seem to feel very macho when confronted with your own bs, but you've been just Fonzie's lapdog at the end of the day.

  5. #10760
    WaterMelon Road Rasher XGoldenboyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada, Montreal
    Posts
    446
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Buddy, your the one constantly harassing me, claiming all kinds of false statements and you say I'm angry, are you mad ? Buddy I'm angry now because your attacking me personally without necessity and a huge lack of judgement. Man you have real issues.
    Last edited by XGoldenboyX; 08-07-2020 at 10:58 AM.

  6. #10761
    Hero of Algol
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,114
    Rep Power
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    Man you have real issues.
    Well, I'm not the one deceiving people.

  7. #10762
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barone View Post
    Well, I'm not the one deceiving people.
    I still do not get it. What Luis supposed to gain by doing it? Is he bored with his own life or is it something else?

  8. #10763
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    422
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    Buddy, your the one constantly harassing me, claiming all kinds of false statements and you say I'm angry, are you mad ? Buddy I'm angry now because your attacking me personally without necessity and a huge lack of judgement. Man you have real issues.
    Good! Maybe now you can relate to the community with all this bullshit.

  9. #10764
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingOutrunner Stifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    www.zabuyaki.com
    Posts
    653
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    frankly no one knows whats going on with all things WM related.
    Nice summary. The rest does not matter. Maybe the game has been complete for months, but if it's still not coming out for some reason, then who cares?

  10. #10765
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One Scrobins09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    ... what more do you want ?
    Proof.

  11. #10766
    Training-in-Hedgehog Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher tokay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Open the cartridge and post pictures of both sides of the PCB.
    This won't break any NDA, trust me I'm a pro! :-)

    We already saw pictures of grand stick on eBay, so this is not that much interesting.

  12. #10767
    WCPO Agent Mad Moham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    936
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    If WM doesn't have the money to release the game already, then WM also don't have enough money to go to court over an NDA breach anyway. So the whole "I signed an NDA" thing just doesn't fly with me.

  13. #10768
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingOutrunner Stifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    www.zabuyaki.com
    Posts
    653
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    I can understand he'd like to respect the NDA even if WM can't sue him, out of principle.

  14. #10769
    Wildside Expert
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    The game is most likely complete. What no one knows is when the manufacture and assembling will be completed.

  15. #10770
    Hero of Algol
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,114
    Rep Power
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    Buddy, your the one constantly harassing me, claiming all kinds of false statementsand you say I'm angry, are you mad ? Buddy I'm angry now because your attacking me personally without necessity and a huge lack of judgement.
    Oh, so you edited your original post to add more insults... Yay!

    Your words to me sound like a compliment, since they're coming from someone who helped to promote a fake pre-order campaign and keeps working with a guy who has stolen hundreds of thousands of dollars.
    I'd be worried if you liked me.

    Before accusing anyone of providing false statements you should provide some actual proof to your own claims:
    - Fonzie has money to fulfill all the pre-orders.
    - Played in 2016 a more complete and functional version than what was demo'ed to the public in the "release" party.
    - People who invested in the project didn't lose their money and they'll have news soon.
    - The game is finished.

    EDIT: I'll have to remind you, once again, that all of that you said is highly, highly questionable because everything promised related to this project (down to the constant communication with the investors) hasn't been delivered so far.
    To add to that: abruptly shutdown of the WM forums, accumulated gems made unreachable and unusable, promises renewed up until the point people were left uncovered by Paypal protection terms, refund policy broken, etc.

    And also because the guy you'be been working with for years, Fonzie, is a now well-known con artist in the MD scene.
    No one in their right mind has any substance to believe those claims after multiple broken promises over the years.


    Once you have provided proofs to those claims made by you, then you could be in a position to question someone else.
    Until there, you should just keep your mouth shut.
    Last edited by Barone; 08-07-2020 at 01:07 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •