Quantcast

Page 950 of 951 FirstFirst ... 450850900940946947948949950951 LastLast
Results 14,236 to 14,250 of 14251

Thread: Paprium: The Official Thread Mk 2

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert Kamon's Avatar

I've been following the secret content for a bit and have never seen any of the stuff nano babe has commented in game (exlcuding the one mini game mentioned in waffles guide. Im sceptical, although it shouldn't take too long to prove. Does anyone know waffles details? Id like to see the taunt affecting enemy behaviours added to the guide.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training Frost Blossom's Avatar

i don't doubt the existence of some of these appearing randomly. Pretty sure I remember something about how in Pier Solar some dude can randomly be seen taking a bite out of an SNES (Cuz you know, Nintendo vs. SEGA console wars in the modern day in a game made by dudes in their 30's)

Training-in-Hedgehog Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher tokay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nano Babe View Post
    Paprium Easter eggs! Before anyone comments very small differences which often Remain Unseen but not Commented on.

1st ~ the Dog reference from Final Fight shows up randomly some stages!
    Attachment 16019 Attachment 16020
    2nd ~ Sonic the Hedgehog (mutant) seen on (Sky Spa) & YouTube very Common. UCOLECIONADOR Love you Man
    Attachment 16018
    3rd ~ Dr Robotnik can be seen on (Rooftops stage) flying across the screen complete with iconic Ball and chain, Very Random Rarely Seen almost impossible to take a screenshot of as it happens very quick

I'm setting a challenge if anyone can get a photo of this please post it much appreciated in advance from the team at the department of Sega copyright ™

IIRC dog is looking similar to Project N's.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One

Quote Originally Posted by Frost Blossom View Post
    well, attachments don't seem to work very well on this forum but I guess Sanic and others are in Paprium? Seriously, why would they do that. Between that and the Streets of Rage/Goldne Axe stuff, it jut doesn't seem very intelligent.
    picture attachments fix for now but don't show up on mobile devices for some reason

▲&ℬ+ˢ𝔱คℝ𝕥 😎
    Should make it for Page #1000 Just need to Gather some Better screenshots from my Nokia 7250i!

184183725_307308847581115_877624779773393333_n.jpg
    Last edited by Nano Babe; 05-10-2021 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamon View Post
    I've been following the secret content for a bit and have never seen any of the stuff nano babe has commented in game (exlcuding the one mini game mentioned in waffles guide. Im sceptical, although it shouldn't take too long to prove. Does anyone know waffles details? Id like to see the taunt affecting enemy behaviours added to the guide.
    "Im sceptical" Sigh's uncontrollably!
    "Id like to see the taunt affecting enemy behaviours added to the guide" I found this mechanic a little pointless. Fun But so random ~~ some smaller enemies show love hearts while using a turbo activated mode button you can stutter the characters movement making them pause briefly. Sexysax man does this with greater results. and that's it * you can't use the mode button to affect the Bosses in Game and the mode button is not used as part of how to activate cheats. I think that's all the can be said
    Last edited by Nano Babe; 05-10-2021 at 12:08 PM.

Outrunner

I’ve been keeping tabs on eBay just out of curiosity more than anything as I have no intention of parting with my copy any time soon, and one thing I noticed is that the vast majority of auctions and BINs are for the Investors or Collectors Editions, and rarely for the Classic (JUE) version. Now this could be explained by the tendency for scalpers to buy up the “limited” versions of games with the sole intention of selling them on, but does anyone think it might be possible that there are fewer Classic editions out there than the supposedly limited editions?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyteknohed View Post
    I’ve been keeping tabs on eBay just out of curiosity more than anything as I have no intention of parting with my copy any time soon, and one thing I noticed is that the vast majority of auctions and BINs are for the Investors or Collectors Editions, and rarely for the Classic (JUE) version. Now this could be explained by the tendency for scalpers to buy up the “limited” versions of games with the sole intention of selling them on, but does anyone think it might be possible that there are fewer Classic editions out there than the supposedly limited editions?
    Bear with me I think quite possibly your right I personally never understood the need for watermelon bits editions to go without having a hard~case & save $10 I know people did buy it this way and acquire their own. first I thought it would be a way that watermelon could save shipping costs. but I believe the weights of both the limited-edition cardboard pack and the plastic case would be near enough the same. and although companies like wish supply generic plastic cases the quality is often piss poor. I think there is cost involved in printing such a high quality cardboard packet. perhaps the cost for a custom high quality plastic case was higher or the minimum amount of factory would supply might exceed what Fonzie wanted to have in storage.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert Kamon's Avatar

"Im sceptical" Sigh's uncontrollably!
    Yeah thats what i said? Could you provide footage the minigames? Also the taunt has an effect on tok toks at the least which are bosses for a few stages. I think theres more to the mechanic than whats at face value. Mentioned it before but the mutant enemies gaining player numbers when taunting is also interesting enough to worth noting in the guide.

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crazyteknohed View Post
    Doubtful. The former seems to be the correct assumption, imo

Random Easter egg Daft Punk not really up to my usual standard of excitement

164355660_3670320263017312_4559998800646024274_n.jpg
    Last edited by Nano Babe; 05-31-2021 at 04:36 AM.

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Attachments here are very unreliable, use https://imgur.com/upload instead.

Master of Shinobi

Random Easter egg Daft Punk not really up to my usual standard of excitement

164355660_3670320263017312_4559998800646024274_n.jpg
    nice!
    Lists of MD games: officially licensed (~925) @ cart sizes @ Top 5 @ Top 250 @ Sonic hacks @ best title screens @ Arcade ports (150) @ best European games

Quote Originally Posted by molasar View Post
    Don't ask me why, but I choose to watch & read all the English subtitles for this, over the past 2 nights. Fonzie appears to believe that a good majority of Americans are fat and eat too much pizza. His body language when he laughs is awfully strange. The main dude who interviewed him smokes like a chimney. I could go on and on, but I guess I was looking for some kind of substance to this interview. I wasn't impressed. I don't feel sorry for Fonzie. I would have liked to have seen some proof of "the Mafia" being responsible for stealing the money, years worth of delays, etc. Solid proof. I would also like to see my Investor's copy of Paprium, that I pre-ordered in 2012, in my mailbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Iced Snowman View Post
    Don't ask me why, but I choose to watch & read all the English subtitles for this, over the past 2 nights. Fonzie appears to believe that a good majority of Americans are fat and eat too much pizza. His body language when he laughs is awfully strange. The main dude who interviewed him smokes like a chimney. I could go on and on, but I guess I was looking for some kind of substance to this interview. I wasn't impressed. I don't feel sorry for Fonzie. I would have liked to have seen some proof of "the Mafia" being responsible for stealing the money, years worth of delays, etc. Solid proof. I would also like to see my Investor's copy of Paprium, that I pre-ordered in 2012, in my mailbox.
    When Iced Snowman Finally tracks down Fonzie... Sorry I couldn't Resist

Last edited by Nano Babe; 06-11-2021 at 03:40 PM.

Thread Information