Quantcast

Page 799 of 959 FirstFirst ... 299699749789795796797798799800801802803809849899 ... LastLast
Results 11,971 to 11,985 of 14379

Thread: Paprium: The Official Thread Mk 2

It's called a Mega Drive Master of Shinobi Devil N's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cleeg View Post
    The Mini is pretty notorious for its handling of those weird MD resolutions and its inability to switch between two video signals, which is what made me go for an OSSC in the end, the latest FW on that machine is excellent as it now has a basic OSD that makes life much easier.
    True, the Framemeister can be extremely fiddly to work with at times, but once you do get it to work well the quality you get from it is pretty ace. Originally I bought the Framemeister for capturing and the OSSC for normal gaming, but I recognize that the Framemeister is no longer necessarily the best at its job, especially since it's not receiving as much support anymore. The OSSC has its own fair share of problems but at least it's still receiving regular firmware updates to resolve some of the issues. For the moment I'd prefer to see if I can get the Framemeister to handle Paprium though, since that's what's in my current capture setup and I don't really want to rebuild the whole thing just for one game.

One a sidenote, GLS tracking says my copy is finally out for delivery today, yay!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training

Can't wait for the game. Haven't backed off since the first pre-order and it looks really good.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert Kamon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devil N View Post
    True, the Framemeister can be extremely fiddly to work with at times, but once you do get it to work well the quality you get from it is pretty ace. Originally I bought the Framemeister for capturing and the OSSC for normal gaming, but I recognize that the Framemeister is no longer necessarily the best at its job, especially since it's not receiving as much support anymore. The OSSC has its own fair share of problems but at least it's still receiving regular firmware updates to resolve some of the issues. For the moment I'd prefer to see if I can get the Framemeister to handle Paprium though, since that's what's in my current capture setup and I don't really want to rebuild the whole thing just for one game.

One a sidenote, GLS tracking says my copy is finally out for delivery today, yay!
    I have a framemeister, I'm happy to provide this thread with info of any irregularities it has when running paprium, not that there'd be any I feel. Just for claritys sake which part of the game are we saying is 480i?

Mega Driven Raging in the Streets cleeg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cabear View Post
    How are WM lackies gonna try and justify 8 years on a buggy ass genesis game, the tons of cash swindled and then try and fight people who call them out on their shit? So dumb and truly a representation of the attitudes fonzie had cultivated. Fuck you and paprium, I'll grab a rom when it's pirated.
    I'm no lackie, but please don't think I assume you're talking about me being one necessarily. I'm also not saying anyone who has expressed negative views are in the wrong, they are not, I've had my own say on that matter. My point is that the game is out, that's new, so we need to hear new stuff hence forth, otherwise old ground just gets recovered.

Wildside Expert Groovemaster303's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chilled View Post
    So here is the AAC :
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dk1...ew?usp=sharing

lots of awesome tunes even through the punches etc. I tried to break the TVs as soon as I could each time, but you'll hear them sometimes and the end result sound like it was a random sample Groovemaster thew in there.
    Many thanks for taking the time out to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadispalembang View Post
    https://soundcloud.com/groovemaster3...ler-feat-jredd

Any sign of the track that plays at 0:45?
    I'd also like to know this as the track that plays at 0:45 on the sampler is what I envisioned for stage 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamon View Post
    I have a framemeister, I'm happy to provide this thread with info of any irregularities it has when running paprium, not that there'd be any I feel. Just for claritys sake which part of the game are we saying is 480i?
    All of it? I don't know yet, we haven't had solid confirmation of this and I have yet to try the game myself. I will know soon enough though because:

(Images are clickable for high quality)

It has arrived! Parcel delivery man was bloody early though, I wasn't even properly dressed yet. Good thing I didn't sleep in this morning. *mutter mutter*

Quote Originally Posted by Devil N View Post
    All of it? I don't know yet, we haven't had solid confirmation of this and I have yet to try the game myself. I will know soon enough though because:

(Images are clickable for high quality)

It has arrived! Parcel delivery man was bloody early though, I wasn't even properly dressed yet. Good thing I didn't sleeping in this morning. *mutter mutter*
    Aww man I feel like the only one who doesn't have their copy now. Were you shipping form France too? I'd complain about the USA shipment taking too long but we'll...yknow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamon View Post
    Aww man I feel like the only one who doesn't have their copy now. Were you shipping form France too? I'd complain about the USA shipment taking too long but we'll...yknow.
    Yeah mine came from Brest, France and it only needed to cross two land borders. It still took a day longer than I expected for the parcel to arrive, but I guess delivery services have been running overtime these past few weeks.

Super Sexy Sega Master of Shinobi cowboyscowboys's Avatar

Have the one's shipping from Las Vegas even been sent out yet or still processing?
    Beat Em Up- Streets of Rage 2
    Platformer- Sonic 3 and Knuckles
    Run and Gun- Gunstar Heroes
    Adventure- Story of Thor
    Action- Shinobi 3

Training-in-Hedgehog Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher tokay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pikointeractive View Post
    Hey I will announce an Unreleased Garbage.
    Where is Jim Power for SEGA Genesis?

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyscowboys View Post
    Have the one's shipping from Las Vegas even been sent out yet or still processing?
    Still processing. Not tracking code from any of the las Vegas batch have been reported to move, at least not from what I've seen here.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingOutrunner Stifu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cleeg View Post
    Also, I really do not know how anyone can make such bold claims about AI, hit detection etc from not playing it personally, I know I can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    Agreed. I was able to get to the final battle of SoR2 the first time I ever played it. I don't see this as being any worse on just videos alone.
    Haha, you guys... Videos are more than enough for that, really. The "but yOU HAVEN'T evEN playED It!!" argument is bullshit.

When you see a video with enemies standing next to a wall doing nothing, or attacking in the wrong direction, you don't need to play the game to know it's wrong.
    When you see a video with a character who hits another one while being over 10px away from each other, you can tell it's wrong without playing the game.

Yeah, I definitely can't do an indepth review of the game without having played it, but I can detect obvious flaws from simply watching videos.

Nothing to worry about. The game runs normally at 240p and the Framemeister has zero issues with it. Looks like some people's capture devices are incorrectly detecting 240p as 480i, what else is new?

Having said that, this is the kind of technical detail that would've been very nice to know ahead of time, if a certain developer had been generous enough to share it with the community. Now you get all this confusion for no good reason at all.

First impressions are pretty good. I played a little bit of the first stage in Arcade mode and it looks and sounds pretty dope. Yeah the animations aren't as smooth as you'd like but the game plays well and the visual design makes up for a lot. The music is also unlike anything I've ever heard coming out of the Mega Drive. Looking forward to play some more. I'll likely be streaming an hour or so of Original mode on Twitch later today.

These newer videos give a much better look at the game and I think it looks and sounds great. Looking forward to what Joe produces with Game Sack as he pretty much covers everything in his reviews.

As I said I won't be playing it as I requested (and am still waiting for), a refund. From what I see, I wouldn't have been sorry if they'd sent me a copy after all.

What I don't understand is people who think delivering very late on what you promised is redemption or something that warrants an apology from investors. That's like a restaurant expecting a great review after serving the food an hour late.

If WM wants redemption, they can apologise for the lack of transparency and do much better by their customers next time.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher Vetea's Avatar

Big surprise today ...
    https://mobile.twitter.com/StudioVet...38610638004224

Thanks so much Gwen/Fonzie ... 😍😍😍👌👌

Thread Information