Quantcast

Page 918 of 960 FirstFirst ... 418818868908914915916917918919920921922928 ... LastLast
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 14388

Thread: Paprium: The Official Thread Mk 2

  1. #13756
    Road Rasher Iced Snowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nieds16 View Post
    Many pages back at this point and scattered due to the thread merge you can find more info.
    Again, we can all thank Baloo for that merge.

  2. #13757
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWCPO Agent avlon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    871
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iced Snowman View Post
    Again, we can all thank Baloo for that merge.
    Yeah, that was a blatant abuse of mod power which he basically shrugged off when people brought it up. At the very least, he should have asked for the opinions of the users. I didn't even know that he was a mod until that stunt.

  3. #13758
    Road Rasher Iced Snowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by avlon View Post
    Yeah, that was a blatant abuse of mod power which he basically shrugged off when people brought it up. At the very least, he should have asked for the opinions of the users. I didn't even know that he was a mod until that stunt.
    Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Baloo should pop in here and apologize to us all, that is, if he's man enough.

  4. #13759
    Outrunner nieds16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    633
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zredgemz View Post
    I noticed a pattern and it always involves Us investor copies in more then one quantity and or sticks. I assume you have one of these configurations?
    Yeah, I ordered for a couple of people that missed the window and fronted the money myself as a gesture of trust for my fellow sega lovers. Nobody let me down and will pay is long as this goes through. At this point, the money has been out of my pocket so long, who really cares, but it would be great to get something. Got excited back in December, but that just made me antsy. Back to the mind set that the money is gone again which chilled me out. Here was my order:
    2 x ntsc
    1 x pal
    1 x j
    Investor stick

    I thought the sticks were holding everything up, but then some people from the Las Vegas group got their orders including the sticks I believe so my guesses all hit dead ends.

  5. #13760
    Outrunner zredgemz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    509
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nieds16 View Post
    Yeah, I ordered for a couple of people that missed the window and fronted the money myself as a gesture of trust for my fellow sega lovers. Nobody let me down and will pay is long as this goes through. At this point, the money has been out of my pocket so long, who really cares, but it would be great to get something. Got excited back in December, but that just made me antsy. Back to the mind set that the money is gone again which chilled me out. Here was my order:
    2 x ntsc
    1 x pal
    1 x j
    Investor stick

    I thought the sticks were holding everything up, but then some people from the Las Vegas group got their orders including the sticks I believe so my guesses all hit dead ends.
    Has anyone in the US gotten a investor stick though with a US investor copy? I know Joe got the preorder stick with his.

  6. #13761
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zredgemz View Post
    I noticed a pattern and it always involves Us investor copies in more then one quantity and or sticks. I assume you have one of these configurations?
    And I don't see any pattern My order has only PAPRIUM LIMITED(J) from 2017 preorder, and I still have "Shipping History: 15/12/2020 - 19:56 - Las Vegas USA - Shipping..." with destination address in East Europe.

  7. #13762
    Wildside Expert deadpixels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Newark, Delaware
    Age
    38
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CiNEPHiL View Post
    And I don't see any pattern My order has only PAPRIUM LIMITED(J) from 2017 preorder, and I still have "Shipping History: 15/12/2020 - 19:56 - Las Vegas USA - Shipping..." with destination address in East Europe.
    Crickets on my end, too. My parcel was changed to "shipping" on December 13. My order is for a PAPRIUM LIMITED (U) pre-order from 2017 along with a Grand Stick III.

  8. #13763
    WaterMelon Road Rasher XGoldenboyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Hi guys, sharing one of the better and balanced reviews on Paprium. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlIzeNasgvo

  9. #13764
    Road Rasher
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    389
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    Hi guys, sharing one of the better and balanced reviews on Paprium. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlIzeNasgvo
    Hi luis, do you have news from fonzie about shipping? Thanks

  10. #13765
    Death Adder's minion
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zredgemz View Post
    I noticed a pattern and it always involves Us investor copies in more then one quantity and or sticks. I assume you have one of these configurations?
    Mine is 2x Investor Japanese, and should also also include the stick, BUT, It said 'out of stock' when confirming items and could not be added to the order.
    Now everytime I log on WM I get a "You have at least one pre-ordered item ready to be shipped!", and when I click on it I get the 'Some previously-paid pre-orders couldn't be added to your order due to lack of stocks.' message.

    "Shipping..." from Las Vegas since '15/12/2020 - 17:14'

  11. #13766
    Outrunner nieds16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    633
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    Hi guys, sharing one of the better and balanced reviews on Paprium. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlIzeNasgvo
    I watched, and it looks good to me. Hits my expectations. I just hope we get the game.

  12. #13767

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hey all some of you might remember me from the MGF forums. I'm mostly a lurker here, but I have some things to share. I am awaiting a lot of investors copies one limited and two grand sticks. I decided to take a shot and call the number Fonz left on the MGF site. if you want to try to call the number remove the (0) otherwise the call will fail. I got a voicemail in French which I do not speak. no answer, I think ill stay up late and give it two or three more tries. Like zredgemz said i think there is a correlation between the investor sticks and a delay. its bullshit to see investors who bought in 2013 delayed while many others have their copies. After 8 years i am actually glad to know that its real, just want my shipment.

    let me know what you guys find out. id suggest calling i mean why not. gods speed to all my paprium investors I just want my products at this point.

    edit: also most shipping services in the US (fedex,ups,usps) have free services that allow you to track your mail and see as soon as a shipping label is created for your address. I have been heavily monitoring all of these services waiting for a label from Vegas. I suggest if you are not already a participant, to enroll in USPS informed delivery at least.
    Last edited by nugs187; 02-06-2021 at 04:35 AM.

  13. #13768
    Outrunner zredgemz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    509
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nugs187 View Post
    Hey all some of you might remember me from the MGF forums. I'm mostly a lurker here, but I have some things to share. I am awaiting a lot of investors copies one limited and two grand sticks. I decided to take a shot and call the number Fonz left on the MGF site. if you want to try to call the number remove the (0) otherwise the call will fail. I got a voicemail in French which I do not speak. no answer, I think ill stay up late and give it two or three more tries. Like zredgemz said i think there is a correlation between the investor sticks and a delay. its bullshit to see investors who bought in 2013 delayed while many others have their copies. After 8 years i am actually glad to know that its real, just want my shipment.

    let me know what you guys find out. id suggest calling i mean why not. gods speed to all my paprium investors I just want my products at this point.

    edit: also most shipping services in the US (fedex,ups,usps) have free services that allow you to track your mail and see as soon as a shipping label is created for your address. I have been heavily monitoring all of these services waiting for a label from Vegas. I suggest if you are not already a participant, to enroll in USPS informed delivery at least.
    I remember. I called the number as well and Fonzie was the one who answered. The answer he gave me is that the sticks have to be counted and the rest would be shipped where they need to be. For the US it would have to go to the shipping company in Vegas and for Europe i assume Fonize is shipping those himself. As far as when games would be shipped he said there was a issue with the US shipping company what issue i forgot since this was a couple of days ago when i called. I have no doubt the games will ship. My issue is not knowing what the hold ups are and how much longer. The stick bit does worry me though.

  14. #13769
    Wildside Expert Groovemaster303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lost in the silver box
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    29

    Default



    Just a little remix of Retro Beat

  15. #13770
    Sports Talker
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zredgemz View Post
    I remember. I called the number as well and Fonzie was the one who answered. The answer he gave me is that the sticks have to be counted and the rest would be shipped where they need to be. For the US it would have to go to the shipping company in Vegas and for Europe i assume Fonize is shipping those himself. As far as when games would be shipped he said there was a issue with the US shipping company what issue i forgot since this was a couple of days ago when i called. I have no doubt the games will ship. My issue is not knowing what the hold ups are and how much longer. The stick bit does worry me though.
    See the concern I have with this is with WM there is always an issue with the third party - be it PayPal (more than once) or now the US shipping company...

    I also have no idea why when I am in the UK, and the other guy who was from Eastern Europe - why are our orders coming from the US? While Brexit causes it's own issues for those of us in the UK, there is no sense in risking people paying more for customs/import tax if you have a base in Europe and can ship from there to buyers in Europe - why would you ever ship to these addresses from the USA?

    As I said, now Brexit has happened, it's likely UK buyers would have to pay import tax on items sent from Europe anyway, but it's guaranteed coming from the US - looks to me like I will have to pay around 12, plus the standard Royal Mail customs charge of around 8, so can look forward to paying another 20 minimum once this does finally make it's way into the UK.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •