Quantcast

Page 123 of 953 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223623 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 14282

Thread: Paprium: The Official Thread Mk 2

As others have said, I can't wait for this. You have a sale in me!

The medium-sized mang. Raging in the Streets Lastcallhall's Avatar

Same here. After the awesomeness that was Pier Solar, I'm excited to see what WM has in store for us with Project Y!

Wildside Expert Groovemaster303's Avatar

I've got work today so I might not be able to supply a VGM file just yet but I will do.

https://soundcloud.com/groovemaster303/pump-it-scratchin-the-vinyl-remix

It's tracks like this that really make me love producing Megadrive music.

Quote Originally Posted by Groovemaster303 View Post
    I've got work today so I might not be able to supply a VGM file just yet but I will do.

Amazing stuff very well done. I want stuff like that in the game will be cooler!

Visit my youtube channel Pyron's Lair
    Take here all my hacks made with love for all of us here
    Want to help me? Here is my Patreon!

Raging in the Streets Thunderblaze16's Avatar

How much is this going to cost again? I like to know so I can have the money a side and be ready to purchase this as soon as I get the message.
    ***Visualshock! Speedshock! Soundshock! Now is time to the 68000 heart on fire!***
    http://ban-game-4.gamewise.co/musha-metallic-uniframe-super-hybrid-armor_banner65-61867-full.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderblaze16 View Post
    How much is this going to cost again? I like to know so I can have the money a side and be ready to purchase this as soon as I get the message.
    50$, shipping is free for orders over 20$. Edit: it could change, that might be the investor only price.

Raging in the Streets SEGA.GENESIS1989's Avatar

Hey Groovemaster, have you ever tried producing similar tracks to the one found in Streets of Rage 2? After listening to your body of work, I think JRedd and you are definitely up to the task!
    "There's nothing to fear, except fear itself"
    http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s486/link2link2link/YUZOKOSHIROISAGODNEOSEEDEDITION.gif

Wildside Expert Groovemaster303's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SEGA.GENESIS1989 View Post
    Hey Groovemaster, have you ever tried producing similar tracks to the one found in Streets of Rage 2? After listening to your body of work, I think JRedd and you are definitely up to the task!
    It's been some time since Streets Of Rage Remake which is when I was trying to emulate Yuzo Koshiro the most. Since those days, I kind of branched off, found and developed my own sound by using inspiration from a variety of sources.
    Recently with Attack The Boss! I did get a massive rush of inspiration from Streets Of Rage again. Thanks to Korg Gadget it allowed me to return to those early 90's roots but with a slightly different sound.

Occasionally I also like to go a bit nuts and create some acid house which I put down to my SOR3 and Hardfloor influences. Not many people are a fan of this sort of music so I don't share it very often online.

Banned by Administrators

Groovemaster do you have an everdrive eh?I'm asking because I would love a 8 bit, 22050 hz wav song of yours to play on me mega everdive but it seems everdrive can't even play those so can you do a "16 bit 44.100 hz wav converted to vgm or gym" or something that sounds the best (maybe a 4 bit 13 hz wav) the everdrive CAN actually play?

Also a demo of Pier Solar is playable on Kega;will a demo for project y be made so we can determine if it's worth a purchase?
    Last edited by phoenix; 01-27-2015 at 04:58 PM.

I will definitely be buying this game.

Raging in the Streets SEGA.GENESIS1989's Avatar

It's been some time since Streets Of Rage Remake which is when I was trying to emulate Yuzo Koshiro the most. Since those days, I kind of branched off, found and developed my own sound by using inspiration from a variety of sources.
    Recently with Attack The Boss! I did get a massive rush of inspiration from Streets Of Rage again. Thanks to Korg Gadget it allowed me to return to those early 90's roots but with a slightly different sound.

Occasionally I also like to go a bit nuts and create some acid house which I put down to my SOR3 and Hardfloor influences. Not many people are a fan of this sort of music so I don't share it very often online.
    Acid house you say? Do share! I have a great appetite *pats stomach* for that genre of music! So much so, that I've saved a number of old Acid house albums/tracks on every media device I own. Simple yet timeless.

I think people forget how many classic acid house tunes came out during this period of time! IMO, this period of music was quite fleeting.
    Last edited by SEGA.GENESIS1989; 10-25-2014 at 01:27 AM.
    "There's nothing to fear, except fear itself"
    http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s486/link2link2link/YUZOKOSHIROISAGODNEOSEEDEDITION.gif

Fonzie will make a newsletter next week. We can expect another delay with a new release date probably set up in 2015
    Trailer, new screenshots, official title, preview of the different packaging versions & merchandising artwork : not sure ^^
    But it will be like a gift for Christmas if Fonzie let us know a bit more than a delay (which is not a secret for anyone).
    And it would be great if he clearly explain why this new delay occured and what they are doing now in order to make
    Project Y the best BTU/BTA evermade on 16Bit (or at least on Genesis). To sum up, we want official and reliable answers.
    Last edited by tbp; 11-01-2014 at 06:07 PM.

16-bits is all he needs Master of Shinobi matteus's Avatar

How did you find this out?

Hero of Algol

I just wish the gameplay design to NOT be as mediocre and inconsistent as the art design.

I hope the gameplay is as awesome as the art, which is awesome.

Thread Information