Quantcast

Page 539 of 950 FirstFirst ... 39439489529535536537538539540541542543549589639 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 14245

Thread: Paprium: The Official Thread Mk 2

Road Rasher

Did you get paid Luis? If not i would send a cease and desist to stop him from using your art, assets and sprites. At this point he just tarnished your reputation ( not to me or the majority of this forum, but being assiciated with wm brand by people less informed on the situation).. this joke as lasted long enough. If i remember correctly thats ehat happened to pier solar with the sprite artist. All we asked for was the truth, and obviously heís in denial, and no matter what he says, itís ALWAYS bullshit, 100% bullshit.

16-bits is all he needs Master of Shinobi matteus's Avatar

Just for the record I'm out of this rat race. I've contacted both WM and my bank today in regards to a refund. I imagine WM won't respond so it made sense to contact both at once.

Is it actually possible to get the transaction reversed by your bank? I hadn't thought to call them and try.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Redifer View Post
    So apparently Watermelon shut down all of their support e-mails from what I am seeing on Twitter. This shit show just gets worse and worse. It'd be funny if I didn't still have money "invested" in it. I should charge them interest for defaulting on the loan I gave them.
    Hey Joe, could you bring some exposure to this farcical situation? I feel like nobody is talking about it and we're all being ignored right now. Multiple excuses and delays is one thing, but the laughable "party" along with refund requests being ignored and e-mails being shut down is escalating this beyond incompetence and I'm genuinely feeling like I've been scammed right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnavas View Post
    Is it actually possible to get the transaction reversed by your bank? I hadn't thought to call them and try.
    The problem I have is it's been 6 years! PayPal won't do anything so I've contacted the bank fraud folk. I've got email receipts of everything and transaction logs on PayPal so I hope they can help me!

Quote Originally Posted by Carnavas View Post
    Hey Joe, could you bring some exposure to this farcical situation? I feel like nobody is talking about it and we're all being ignored right now. Multiple excuses and delays is one thing, but the laughable "party" along with refund requests being ignored and e-mails being shut down is escalating this beyond incompetence and I'm genuinely feeling like I've been scammed right now.
    I was thinking the same thing. Joe-Joe, you could even fly to France and shove a microphone in Fonzie's face through his barely cracked door before he has a chance to close it hehe. Seriously though I haven't seen any other large media outlets tackling this story but somebody really needs to!
    F@ck eBay Club member since 2010

Mega Driven Raging in the Streets cleeg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by matteus View Post
    The problem I have is it's been 6 years! PayPal won't do anything so I've contacted the bank fraud folk. I've got email receipts of everything and transaction logs on PayPal so I hope they can help me!
    Who are the bank fraud folk? I'm thinking of jumping ship too...

Quote Originally Posted by cleeg View Post
    Who are the bank fraud folk? I'm thinking of jumping ship too...
    I'm with Natwest Cleeg. Do a quick search your bank should have one. Collect together your PayPal transactions. Also request a refund from WM (you won't get one but you need to show you've tried)

Raging in the Streets goldenband's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by avlon View Post
    I'm honestly surprised that no one had a meltdown at that party after seeing the state of the game. It must have been the most understanding group of gamers ever.
    Were the MMA fighters working security too? That could have a chilling effect on anyone who wanted to speak up. I'd assumed they were there for eye candy/homoerotic titillation, but...

Toejam is a wiener. Master of Shinobi SEGA-Jorge's Avatar

Now people are speaking in the right tone...

Some of the posts that were made early in this thread are hilarious to look back on, here's my favourite (and its from 2012):

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceFlea View Post
    I think you should just take everyone's money and run for the hills.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWCPO Agent avlon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goldenband View Post
    Were the MMA fighters working security too? That could have a chilling effect on anyone who wanted to speak up. I'd assumed they were there for eye candy/homoerotic titillation, but...
    Were those actual MMA fighters? I thought that was just folks joking around. Even if that's the case, I have seen a mob of angry people overwhelm the paid help before.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathius View Post
    Seriously though I haven't seen any other large media outlets tackling this story but somebody really needs to!
    And you all would get laughed at first for paying for a game for what should be a dead console (no, Tanglewood's publicity isn't enough yet in my opinion), then for how much money was sunk on something like this without much to show, and how much long has passed before the mass refunds started, etc. etc. And then everybody will move on onto the next story about whatever stupid gimmick the next AAA game of turn happens to have.

In other words, not worth it, you'll get nothing out of it.

Master of Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by avlon View Post
    Were those actual MMA fighters? I thought that was just folks joking around. Even if that's the case, I have seen a mob of angry people overwhelm the paid help before.
    On the French forum someone asked them and they said they were legit MMA fighters. Obviously I have no idea what arrangement Fonzie made with them but from the looks of things I would guess they were paid just for their appearance at the event. I say that because someone asking you to be at a club and take photos is one thing, but saying "I need you two with me at all times in case an angry mob tries to kill me" is a very different sales pitch and would have cost Fonzie a lot more.

Master of Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by PreZZ View Post
    If i remember correctly thats ehat happened to pier solar with the sprite artist.
    Wait, the first sprite artist left because he wasn't paid?
    Lists of MD games: officially licensed (~925) @ cart sizes @ Top 5 @ Top 250 @ Sonic hacks @ best title screens @ Arcade ports (150) @ best European games

Thread Information