Quantcast

Page 863 of 950 FirstFirst ... 363763813853859860861862863864865866867873913 ... LastLast
Results 12,931 to 12,945 of 14245

Thread: Paprium: The Official Thread Mk 2

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training

It still says "Shipping..." With no tracking number. Hopefully after the new year it'll change.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterwolfen View Post
    Iced snowman, did you ever request a refund during the years?
    Nope. I listened to wife mock me, from time to time, with her basically saying, "You ain't never gonna that game, idiot!" Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Iced Snowman View Post
    I just logged back into MGF. It says this:

My Pre-orders
    PAPRIUM INVESTOR(U)
    Converted the: 28/12/2020

There is a small hourglass to the right and it says this when clicked: This pre-ordered item is not ready to ship!

Has anyone else gotten this error?
    Never heard of this but open a ticket up for support.

Hero of Algol

I just logged back into MGF. It says this:

My Pre-orders
    PAPRIUM INVESTOR(U)
    Converted the: 28/12/2020

There is a small hourglass to the right and it says this when clicked: This pre-ordered item is not ready to ship!

Has anyone else gotten this error?
    Hmmm, I'm guessing this is a new thing and related to the message some people got from the support recently, telling that part of the shipping had been postponed.
    I think they're blocking new checkouts from being completed at this moment.
    Last edited by Barone; 12-31-2020 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarend View Post
    Two emails now gone unanswered to Fonzie about my order that still shows "shipping" with no tracking number. I guess I'm one of the unlucky ones that gets nothing.
    same. Ive sent 2 as well and have heard nothing back. I got and email to update my info and did that on dec 18th and and as of now, it still says packing......=/
    im in the us, fl

Road Rasher

99.9% accurate 😂. People have confirmed teceiving the games and it still says shipping

Wildside Expert

Mine turned up from France to the UK yesterday. Product is high quality, although there is something rattling around in the cartridge but it works fine. The game is really good, not a SOR 2 killer but a good belt scroller none the less.

Nameless One

IMG_0853.jpg

I can confirm that "Fonzie" is shipping a good amount of the US releases for early this January as MGF has responded to my inquire on a tracking number. see/read image.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker

[QUOTE=Sut;872729]Mine turned up from France to the UK yesterday. Product is high quality, although there is something rattling around in the cartridge but it works fine. The game is really good, not a SOR 2 killer but a good belt scroller none the less.[

A lot o fthe carts have the rattling. Watermelon mentions it on their website it is the metal cover to the chip that has come loose, it shouldn't affect the cart but i would open it up and glue it back on. Luckily for me mine seems alright, no rattle but loads have mentioned it happening to theirs.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker

[QUOTE=Sut;872729]Mine turned up from France to the UK yesterday. Product is high quality, although there is something rattling around in the cartridge but it works fine. The game is really good, not a SOR 2 killer but a good belt scroller none the less.[

A lot of the carts have the rattling. Watermelon mentions it on their website it is the metal cover to the chip that has come loose, it shouldn't affect the cart but i would open it up and glue it back on. Luckily for me mine seems alright, no rattle but loads have mentioned it happening to theirs.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker inqualls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zredgemz View Post
    Did you have a stick with this as well?
    No Grand Stick in my order. I just have 1x copy of Paprium Limited Edition (U) and a manga in this preorder.

@sonicsju: I wish Fonzie would have told us about postponing orders until after the New Year. At this point, I'm actually glad if this is the case. With all the craziness that has befallen the USPS I wouldn't want my parcel being crushed by mail bins being stacked on top of other mail bins (which is the case at most sorting centers out where I live).

Elemental Master WCPO Agent GameUser-16-32-128's Avatar

Paprika finally ships!!!

Elemental Master WCPO Agent GameUser-16-32-128's Avatar

Those new "pre-order" prices are outrageous, it's like I'm ordering from a scalper. If WM/Fonzie hadn't wasted all that money on the fake launch party and who knows what else ...

Quote Originally Posted by GameUser-16-32-128 View Post
    Those new "pre-order" prices are outrageous, it's like I'm ordering from a scalper. If WM/Fonzie hadn't wasted all that money on the fake launch party and who knows what else ...
    This right here is why I'll probably never buy from them again. Those in the homebrew sector of the classic gaming community should be well compensated for their hard work, but this crosses the line with me personally.
    F@ck eBay Club member since 2010

Outrunner

Nope. I listened to wife mock me, from time to time, with her basically saying, "You ain't never gonna that game, idiot!" Lol
    Hahaha! My wife was saying exactly the same in spite of her not knowing anything about the circus that is Fonzie, the PayPal “scandal”, Air France etc etc

Thread Information