Quantcast

Page 157 of 967 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257657 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 14503

Thread: Paprium: The Official Thread Mk 2

  1. #2341
    Bite my shiny, metal ***! Hero of Algol retrospiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Cologne, FRG
    Posts
    7,816
    Rep Power
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    Hi All,

    Wile we are awayting for the next Tea Time video, here is another TEASER for your eyes only ; )

    Enjoy!
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ww!!! that looks extremely cool
    The Mega Drive was far inferior to the NES in terms of diffusion rate and sales in the Japanese market, though there were ardent Sega users. But in the US and Europe, we knew Sega could challenge Nintendo. We aimed at dominating those markets, hiring experienced staff for our overseas department in Japan, and revitalising Sega of America and the ailing Virgin group in Europe.

    Then we set about developing killer games.

    - Hayao Nakayama, Mega Drive Collected Works (p. 17)

  2. #2342
    WaterMelon Road Rasher XGoldenboyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    in the end it all depends what Fonz chooses to show lol

  3. #2343
    WaterMelon Road Rasher XGoldenboyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by retrospiel View Post
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ww!!! that looks extremely cool



    haha! excelent !

  4. #2344
    16-bits is all he needs Master of Shinobi matteus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UK
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,451
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Yes, there is the teatime video in progress however it's really sub-optimal filming conditions. One more day delay for sure, but tomorrow should be online.
    Thanks for the patience.
    It's delayed AGAIN... rule number 1 never promise something and then continuously delay it.


  5. #2345
    WaterMelon Road Rasher XGoldenboyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matteus View Post
    It's delayed AGAIN... rule number 1 never promise something and then continuously delay it.
    You need to chill, its not like few people are the center of the universe. .....Patience ! Some equipment technical issues arised.
    Last edited by XGoldenboyX; 03-03-2015 at 01:27 PM.

  6. #2346
    16-bits is all he needs Master of Shinobi matteus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UK
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,451
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    You need to chill, its not like few people are the center of the universe. .....Patience ! Some equipment technical issues arised if youmust know !
    I am chilled, I'm just shocked at your absolutely abysmal level of professionalism.


  7. #2347
    WaterMelon Road Rasher XGoldenboyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matteus View Post
    I am chilled, I'm just shocked at your absolutely abysmal level of professionalism.
    wow! just incredible... I`m getting quite erritated by these comments. not worth my time honestly. Especially when being transparent and sharing info!

  8. #2348
    Sports Talker
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    wow! just incredible... I`m getting quite erritated by these comments. not worth my time honestly. Especially when being transparent and sharing info!
    "You need to chill"...

  9. #2349
    Loves Lori Bazzil! Raging in the Streets 108 Stars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,003
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    wow! just incredible... I`m getting quite erritated by these comments. not worth my time honestly. Especially when being transparent and sharing info!

  10. #2350
    Toejam is a wiener. SEGA-Jorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,683
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    I can't believe I'm saying this, but we just need to lay off GoldenBoy. He can't do anything about this. Also, please try to give him the benefit of the doubt in regards to his comments, some of it comes off snappy, but it may be a language barrier. I'm assuming English is a second language for him.

    As excited and passionate as we are about the game, we have to just realize that WM is calling the shots. Whatever we expect is neither here nor there, criticism, constructive or otherwise, doesn't seem to be getting us anywhere, regardless of how sensible we may believe we're being.

  11. #2351
    Toejam is a wiener. SEGA-Jorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,683
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Retrospiel: You need to chill.

  12. #2352
    Master of Shinobi Pyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,001
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    make false promisses is bad in any region in the world in my opinion, and make it so many times sucks!

    i understand that goldenboy is trying reduce the damages provinding some infos, art, and etc for us and these problems is not his fault
    but he must agree that really is lack of professionalism about some area of WM and must dont be bored with critics.

    Visit my youtube channel Pyron's Lair
    Take here all my hacks made with love for all of us here
    Want to help me? Here is my Patreon!

  13. #2353
    16-bits is all he needs Master of Shinobi matteus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UK
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,451
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SEGA-Jorge View Post
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but we just need to lay off GoldenBoy. He can't do anything about this. Also, please try to give him the benefit of the doubt in regards to his comments, some of it comes off snappy, but it may be a language barrier. I'm assuming English is a second language for him.

    As excited and passionate as we are about the game, we have to just realize that WM is calling the shots. Whatever we expect is neither here nor there, criticism, constructive or otherwise, doesn't seem to be getting us anywhere, regardless of how sensible we may believe we're being.
    I'll agree to that it's not his fault he's not running the show. I was simply expressing how completely cheesed off I am at the lack of professionalism. Promise a teatime video in 2 weeks, start making the video 2 weeks and 3 days later... It just makes WM look like a bunch of plonkers! and I am the center of the universe! :P lol KNEEL BEFORE YOUR EMPEROR!


  14. #2354
    WaterMelon Road Rasher XGoldenboyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matteus View Post
    I'll agree to that it's not his fault he's not running the show. I was simply expressing how completely cheesed off I am at the lack of professionalism. Promise a teatime video in 2 weeks, start making the video 2 weeks and 3 days later... It just makes WM look like a bunch of plonkers! and I am the center of the universe! :P lol KNEEL BEFORE YOUR EMPEROR!
    We ran into some equipment problems. At least I was kind enough to share this info. Do you undersatand what I mean?


    What if no one would say nothing for days ? Then what ?

    Come on guys .....

  15. #2355
    16-bits is all he needs Master of Shinobi matteus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UK
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,451
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    We ran into some equipment problems. I dont get it the attitude, because at least I was curdious to share why and still these are the kinds of comments we get . Do you undersatand what I mean.


    What if no one would say nothing for days ? Then what ?

    Come on guys .....
    Dude he started making footage for the video 3 days after it was due. You start this stuff when you announce it in order to stop things like this from arising and if you can't do it in 2 weeks you don't even announce you're planning one. I know it's a tough battle Don't take it as an attack on your person because it's not!
    Last edited by matteus; 03-03-2015 at 02:32 PM.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •