Quantcast

Page 158 of 967 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258658 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 14503

Thread: Paprium: The Official Thread Mk 2

In this next "Tea Time", I hope to watch BETA testers & team working hard & checking bugs, or something like that, it will be comforting : "look, we take care of your baby fans of Beat them all/up, it will be an awesome game, nothing will be ramdomly done". And also explaining that "we successfully make that" and "here is the actual build of the game, it moves smooth even with the presence of 7 ennemis simultaneous at screen". Please, don't announce us a new delay for 2016, no bad news, only positive ones

Sports Talker

Quote Originally Posted by tbp View Post
    In this next "Tea Time", I hope to watch BETA testers & team working hard & checking bugs, or something like that, it will be comforting : "look, we take care of your baby fans of Beat them all/up, it will be an awesome game, nothing will be ramdomly done". And also explaining that "we successfully make that" and "here is the actual build of the game, it moves smooth even with the presence of 7 ennemis simultaneous at screen". Please, don't announce us a new delay for 2016, no bad news, only positive ones
    Not expect to much.
    What makes you so sure that the game is on beta-test phase?

Hero of Algol

This is such a shitfest.

At this point it would be more clever to have a group hug involving all people constantly posting in this thread than blaming each other.
    It's clear that no one here hates WM nor Goldenboy nor Armen nor Groovymaster. And those guys are doing what they can at the edge of what they're allowed to do.
    Everyone posting here like crazy is really just trying to get something positive out of it IMO.

16-bits is all he needs Master of Shinobi matteus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barone View Post
    This is such a shitfest.

At this point it would be more clever to have a group hug involving all people constantly posting in this thread than blaming each other.
    It's clear that no one here hates WM nor Goldenboy nor Armen nor Groovymaster. And those guys are doing what they can at the edge of what they're allowed to do.
    Everyone posting here like crazy is really just trying to get something positive out of it IMO.
    Ha-Ha true I think I'll disengage from the conversation at this point! Negative energy being spent on not a lot! Luis I'm sure Project Y will be great when it's finished, keep working hard!

WaterMelon Road Rasher XGoldenboyX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by matteus View Post
    Dude he started making footage for the video 3 days after it was due. You start this stuff when you announce it in order to stop things like this from arising and if you can't do it in 2 weeks you don't even announce you're planning one. I know it's a tough battle Don't take it as an attack on your person because it's not!
    we started working for this during the weekend to have something on monday but , we had problems. SO thats why we could not make it for monday. Wasnt on purpose.

WaterMelon Road Rasher XGoldenboyX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbp View Post
    Positive ones are that me and Fonzie are working hard on gameplay tweeking, graphics polishing and Programming...

I'm at the point that all this is just funny to me. Ultimately the game has to stand on its own merits. Hopefully all the delays, secrecy, and content omissions will be forgotten once we play the game. Honestly though, it's going to have to be the best f*cking beat-em-up I ever played to justify the nonsense. Really, lot of work ahead of ya fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by SEGA-Jorge View Post
    IUltimately the game has to stand on its own merits.
    Yes and especially to not be always compared to Streets of Rage 2, the benchmark of the genre on Genny.
    A lot of people think SOR II cannot be dethroned but who knows...
    (imho, Final Fight CD & SOR III are technically superior for sprites rendering...).

Yeah, I think it's a matter of taste, SOR2 has so much nostalgia associated to it, but it really is a great beat-em-up. I personally really like SOR3 as well, but I think it's not as well paced. WM could conceivably do something better, but it would take a lot of technical design Skill. They'd have to successfully navigate establishing interesting, enjoyable mechanics while simultaneously balancing those systems/sub-systems out with their rpg elements. It will he interesting to see how they handle it. Hopefully with more skill and resolve than they've shown with PR. ZIIIIIIING!!!!!! 😝

Raging in the Streets

Lol, at this point i'm writing this entire project off as Vaporware.

You guys really haven't made shit have you?

Fonzie spent the money on the world's largest pog collection.

Fonzie spent the money on the world's largest pog collection.
    Consisting entirely of Steve Allen pogs.

Bite my shiny, metal ***! Hero of Algol retrospiel's Avatar

I'm at the point that all this is just funny to me.
    You aren't even an investor, am I correct?
    The Mega Drive was far inferior to the NES in terms of diffusion rate and sales in the Japanese market, though there were ardent Sega users. But in the US and Europe, we knew Sega could challenge Nintendo. We aimed at dominating those markets, hiring experienced staff for our overseas department in Japan, and revitalising Sega of America and the ailing Virgin group in Europe.

Then we set about developing killer games.

- Hayao Nakayama, Mega Drive Collected Works (p. 17)

Chill out retrospiel. (I'm joking, I'm randomly telling you to chill out cause it's fun.) And no, I didn't invest, it seemed shady to me. Totally serious, seeking investors outside the main investment tool (kickstarter) for this type of thing was kinda weird to me. I actually said to myself, this seems like a way to avoid accountability.

So's your old man! Raging in the Streets zetastrike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by retrospiel
    You aren't even an investor, am I correct?
    He's still someone who's interested in potential new MD software and could possible buy it once (if) it ever releases, but WM is doing everything to lose his interest. His opinion isn't irrelevant here.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Black Falcon
    Nope. Bloodlines is the problem, not me. I have no trouble with Super Castlevania IV (SNES) and Dracula X: Rondo of Blood (TCD), and have finished both games. Both of those are outstanding games, among the best platformers of the generation. In comparison Bloodlines is third or fourth tier.

No, it's unbiased analysis. The only fanboyism is people who claim that Hyperstone Heist and Bloodlines are actually as good as their SNES counterparts.
    My Collection: http://vgcollect.com/zetastrike

Thread Information