Quantcast

Page 400 of 967 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450500900 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 14503

Thread: Paprium: The Official Thread Mk 2

Sports Talker

Quote Originally Posted by PreZZ View Post
    I talked to WM communication person, asking for a refund. She gave me fonzies email, saying she never got payed at all (which she was promised) and she is also pissed at him, and couldnt reach him... what a jackass
    When exactly you talked with her? Could you post the entire e-mail text?

Mega Driven Raging in the Streets cleeg's Avatar

Thumbs down

He's buggered off hasn't he? My optimism has 99% gone. Does anyone think he of the Godde complex is actually aware of all the negative forum traffic going his way?
    Last edited by cleeg; 02-27-2018 at 01:50 AM.

16-bits is all he needs Master of Shinobi matteus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PreZZ View Post
    I talked to WM communication person, asking for a refund. She gave me fonzies email, saying she never got payed at all (which she was promised) and she is also pissed at him, and couldnt reach him... what a jackass
    I think Kenikky who came before her got paid. Not sure what his experience was like would be good to know. I'll ask him. I think he may have been there when Tulio was.
    Last edited by matteus; 02-27-2018 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Wrong name!

No, I didn't get paid. I carried on working a week after but after still not getting paid I stopped doing WM work, support and video stuff etc. This was awhile ago. He did however give gave me gems for a copy of paprium. I have been there for ages, while Tulio was there and I was in the office personally when he resigned.
    There we go he didn't get paid either...
    Last edited by matteus; 02-27-2018 at 02:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sik View Post
    Look at the good side, we can claim the console is back :v Now all we need is a new decent clone.
    Would be nice if Analogue and Kevtris made an MD clone on the style of the Super NT.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamahl View Post
    Would be nice if Analogue and Kevtris made an MD clone on the style of the Super NT.
    Oh yes.

Wildside Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Barone View Post
    I knew this stupid "argument" would come the moment I saw the very same WM apologists coming out of the woodwork.
    I'm far from a WM apologist. I don't follow their work, I don't like Pier Solar. I just want my Beat'em Up to be done. You do with your 1500 buckeroos whatever you want, but rallying an angry mob is not gonna work.

I also don't understand why you have to respond this hostile, we are all on the same boat in the end. Although I rather choose to force Fonzie to get out of his shell.

So the big new sites don't cover this? What if we make this headline news, a warrant for Fonzie through the powers of the Internet? It sound ridiculous. But if we start campaigning, the big videogame news pages might want to chip in to the real life soap opera drama.

Get a few testimonials from WM (ex)employee's like xgoldenboy and the communication persons.

Wildside Expert

Get a few wanted posters out with his face in (if anyone knows which town he's residing in) China :P

He's hardly rallying an angry mob I think he's raised a point that this cannot continue the way it is though.

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

I'm not in any way invested in this. But having the patience to endure a period of Five Years (and counting), and add to that the very probable outcome of money being lost. Id hardly blame that person/s for their frustrations and anger. I'd be majorly pissed too. It's not about "rallying an angry mob", it's about speaking out about the complete lack of communication, accountability and just common decency.
    Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

Hero of Algol

Quote Originally Posted by loempiavreter View Post
    I'm far from a WM apologist. I don't follow their work, I don't like Pier Solar. I just want my Beat'em Up to be done. You do with your 1500 buckeroos whatever you want, but rallying an angry mob is not gonna work.

I also don't understand why you have to respond this hostile, we are all on the same boat in the end. Although I rather choose to force Fonzie to get out of his shell.
    What exactly have you done so far to force Fonzie to do something? Ask people to be patient so he can finish the game?
    Gimme a break.

First thing your big ego should do is to raise awareness about the situation, not the opposite.
    Until a few days ago there was still people willing to pre-order the game and WM had posted they planned to reopen pre-orders. The bleeding has to be stopped.
    WM doesn't need more investors or anything, Fonzie has to man up and get out of his basement in China if he wants to keep living in the game industry.

AFAIK, he owes money to several people (to not talk about the refund requests). And he has broken ties with a lot of others who couldn't take his behavior anymore.
    While me and others were criticizing this, people like you would come here to attack and silence us.

Go sit down and wait for your beat'em up 'cause it's not happening any time soon. And get some popcorn so you can have something while investors drop like flies and refunds are ignored one after the other.
    Last edited by Barone; 02-27-2018 at 04:53 AM.

YouTube

How about a YouTube vid? I wonder if anyone with contacts / a popular channel would try to drum up some publicity about this issue? I'm not to savvy with the way it all works, so I don't know if this would be counter productive for the one posting the vid or not; I don't wish to suggest an action that would damage a good channel's reputation or anything...

Antiquing Hedgehog Lord QuickSciFi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TmEE View Post
    I'm mostly behind the scenes, slowly working on multiple things that get to see light of day when the time comes :P
    (And I just am not on the internet much anymore, if anyone wants to reach me there's e-mails and Telegram).

Wildside Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Zebbe View Post
    Zable and Tiido are working on another MD game too.
    Speaking of me (Zable), I had to create a new account after my centuries of absence here. Apologies for any confusion about the name. Like Tiido, I'm not very active online, but yeah, we're both still around and have something nice in the works. Heaven knows when it'll be done though, everything is taking longer than expected.

Road Rasher

Quote Originally Posted by cleeg View Post
    How about a YouTube vid? I wonder if anyone with contacts / a popular channel would try to drum up some publicity about this issue? I'm not to savvy with the way it all works, so I don't know if this would be counter productive for the one posting the vid or not; I don't wish to suggest an action that would damage a good channel's reputation or anything...
    I know Radical Reggie from the metal Jesus crew has been on the Facebook page asking questions, maybe we should contact him

Thread Information