Quantcast

Page 914 of 951 FirstFirst ... 414814864904910911912913914915916917918924 ... LastLast
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 14265

Thread: Paprium: The Official Thread Mk 2

  1. #13696
    The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10,549
    Rep Power
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil N View Post
    because the overview page looked untidy in someone's eye.
    It really should just be undone, merging it served no purpose and just made it harder for all of us to share information.

  2. #13697
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingOutrunner Stifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    www.zabuyaki.com
    Posts
    664
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoVamp View Post
    It really should just be undone, merging it served no purpose and just made it harder for all of us to share information.
    I don't think it can be undone. I believe it's a one-way operation.

  3. #13698
    Master of Shinobi
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,484
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamon View Post
    For any urgent matters, please call our support hotline +33(0)7 81 08 84 61.
    WATERMELON TEAM"
    That's a French mobile phone, did anyone try ?
    Lists of MD games: officially licensed (~925) @ cart sizes @ Top 5 @ Top 250 @ Sonic hacks @ best title screens @ Arcade ports (150) @ best European games

  4. #13699
    16-bits is all he needs Master of Shinobi matteus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UK
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tokay View Post
    Who knows, maybe some of the retards here and elsewehere actually contacted Paypal claiming that WM sells counterfeited copies of SOR/GA and got the account locked?
    Look if you have issues with the people here having their own opinions then I suggest you leave. Using insults like "retards" just isn't on.
    Last edited by matteus; 01-30-2021 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Changed "Retarded" to "Retards" for accurate reference of frankly unacceptable insult


  5. #13700
    Sports Talker
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chilled View Post
    That's a French mobile phone, did anyone try ?
    I actually wondered about this - don't remember seeing anyone say they had rung the number. Doubt you would get anywhere, even if you did!

  6. #13701
    Master of Shinobi
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,445
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inqualls View Post
    @SEGA-Jorge: Thanks for replying so quickly. I will respond here once but any further discussion should be held via pm as to not clutter this thread with my unrelated topic. Anyway, the reason this particular attack is frustrating me is due to it's unpredictable behavior. The attack (regardless of hero) varies greatly with how many enemies it will hit.

    For example, say you have four enemies on screen. Two Signals, a Donovan, and a Galsia. They are all standing in a horizontal line and clearly at screen depth to receive the incoming attack. Well, sometimes the jumping+down+B attack hits only one of those enemies and just ghosts through the rest of them. Other times it will hit two of the four enemies. The next time it may hit three out of the four. On some occasions I've seen it hit all four enemies too?! Basically, this attack is somehow never consistent when its used. I've been working on a beat' em up project and have stopped because I have absolutely no idea how this is happening.
    The forward+B and down+B air attacks all have 1 single "hit", and it's not quite clear when they trigger. After they get triggered, the attack does not connect any more. So normally, your flying kick or knee press will only hit ONCE, and any enemy wandering in the line of fire will NOT get hit and you are wide open to even a Galsia doing a single punch.
    However, sometimes a "hit reset" occurs in the air. I'm not sure what causes this, but sometimes you can hit an entire row of incoming enemies with one jumping kick. It's frustrating and it's part of the reason why air attacks are unreliable. I don't know if this is caused by your jumping arc, whether enemies move into your path or not, whether you do the attack while the jump is rising or when falling, or any combination of the above. It could even be just a bug in the game engine, since in 2p mode you can trigger the jumping hit reset continuously to make killer combos (for example Axel does a BBB,f+A combo while another player does a j.d+B, and the j.d+B will continue to reset during every single one of Axels hits, allowing it to hit over 8 times in succession off a single jump - if you've seen superplay videos of SOR2, you've surely seen this abused).

    The one exception is Blazes jumping forward+B, which has a maximum of 3 hits that can happen in a single jump. It's most likely due to the fact that she is the only one with an animated jumping forward kick, so every frame has its own "hit". Her jumping forward kick is therefore more reliable. But that's not saying much since she has the poorest move set out of all four characters.

    One way to make sure you hit multiple enemies is to press B only once your jump is above them in such a way that the kick will hit all the enemies simultaneously. Then, the air kick will still do its single one hit, but that one hit just happens to reach multiple enemies. Hitting multiple enemies on stand up works on the same principle. But with Donovans being so common, this isn't as easy to do, except when hitting enemies directly on wakeup, where your attack will have priority (except for bosses, and also for some mid-bosses like Jack and Electra, who have invincibility on stand up when you first fight them).
    Keep in mind that the hit reset bug can screw you over when hitting enemies on wake up as well, so if you have multiple enemies who aren't standing up at the same time, an air attack may not hit all of them.
    Last edited by zyrobs; 01-30-2021 at 07:45 AM.

  7. #13702
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stifu View Post
    Oh, tokay. Please remind me who's systematically negative and keeps coming up with bullshit theories about Paprium. Maybe you were simply projecting?
    Projecting? Jesus! Look at your comment history. You seem to have dedicated your existence on this website to negativity towards Watermelon/Paprium/Fonzie. On the daily, it's post after post on here taking any little thing and turning it into a negative. I really do get why people are frustrated with Watermelon but in your case it's like a obsession with hating them.

    And the other thing you do that's really cool is any time someone has any type of criticism against you or what you say; you do some crazy, BS mental gymnastic to turn it on them. It's a really cool move you like to use often.

  8. #13703
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingOutrunner Stifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    www.zabuyaki.com
    Posts
    664
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ichbinian View Post
    And the other thing you do that's really cool is any time someone has any type of criticism against you or what you say; you do some crazy, BS mental gymnastic to turn it on them. It's a really cool move you like to use often.
    I'm fine with criticism, but I'm allowed to reply, am I not?
    This started with me pointing out flaws of Paprium (like the AI), and it got some people to attack me personally as well, as my game. That is okay to me, but don't blame me for answering. If there's any specific "crazy, BS" stuff you'd really like me to address, we can discuss it. I can't defend myself against such vague allegations. PM is preferrable, because this doesn't contribute to the thread and it's getting more and more tiring to everyone.

  9. #13704
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker inqualls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I really appreciate the replies SEGA-jorge and zyrobs. I've copied and pasted them into my design document text files. Thanks for especially pointing out those 2 player superplay bugs. I've definitely been leaning more towards bug rather than intentional. After all, I think SOR2 was put together in less than a year by Ancient who at the time only had 1 Sega Game Gear title worth of experience. You guys don't know how much this helps. Thanks again for taking the time to really elaborate.

    Sorry everyone, I know this is the last thread on Sega-16 that needs more confusion and cluttering. I just know that some very knowledgeable people frequent this thread. From here on out, I ask those who are replying to my earlier question to please private message me. I'm going to be deleting my last 3 posts within the next 48 hrs. and will not be responding any further to my unrelated topic inside this thread.

  10. #13705
    Road Rasher
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    406
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ichbinian View Post
    Projecting? Jesus! Look at your comment history. You seem to have dedicated your existence on this website to negativity towards Watermelon/Paprium/Fonzie. On the daily, it's post after post on here taking any little thing and turning it into a negative. I really do get why people are frustrated with Watermelon but in your case it's like a obsession with hating them.

    And the other thing you do that's really cool is any time someone has any type of criticism against you or what you say; you do some crazy, BS mental gymnastic to turn it on them. It's a really cool move you like to use often.
    The "Fonzie can't do no wrong" camp is more annoying as it wraps itself in some kind of fake "positivism" virtue.

  11. #13706
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoandr View Post
    The "Fonzie can't do no wrong" camp is more annoying as it wraps itself in some kind of fake "positivism" virtue.
    I literally said in what you quoted "I really do get why people are frustrated with Watermelon". I don't think "Fonzie can* (not can't, that's a double negative but I understand what you're saying) do no wrong". You're misrepresenting what I'm saying by taking it to an extreme.

    One can be capable of believing that Fonzie can do wrong and acknowledge that some of what's being thrown around on here is speculative, negative nonsense from certain members who hold an obviously, negative biased in their comments about Fonzie/Watermelon/Paprium. Those ideas are not mutually exclusive.

  12. #13707
    Master of Shinobi evilevoix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jerzy Shore
    Posts
    1,756
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by turboxray View Post
    Intelligence was never your string point.
    No, no strings were never my thing so you got me there.

  13. #13708
    Master of Shinobi evilevoix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jerzy Shore
    Posts
    1,756
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    So I have a consistent crash now.

    Iíve throned The Girl, Dice, and the shark is thrones in the sewer. Iíve completed the top and middle side missions and now am trying to do the lower level side missions with the shark on the throne. I get to the very end right before Iím getting to the Throne with Tug and it crashed. Thinking nothing of it I run through it again and it crashes again. Maybe I have to remove the shark from the throne and throne someone else because the shark is invisible when throned so that may be this issue. Definitely a bug

  14. #13709
    It's called a Mega Drive Master of Shinobi Devil N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utrecht, Netherlands
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,027
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    That was mentioned in the Paprium FAQ Addendum:

    - In "ORIGINAL" game mode, you shall not attempt to play with Spinal or Rondo may they become available in that mode (this is a bug).
    Source: http://www.magicalgamefactory.com/en...paprium_2/faq/

    Probably something they overlooked during testing and only noticed when the carts were already produced.

  15. #13710
    Outrunner nieds16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    633
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cawley1 View Post
    I wonder if there was any method as to who received their games pre-Christmas? Was it the people that responded to that address confirmation email quickest (I left it a good 12 hours as I had gone to bed when it came in), or other reason?
    Not quickest to respond. I updated 4 minutes after the email was sent. My "shipping" date and time was a day before most others. It seems completely random.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •