Quantcast

Page 920 of 951 FirstFirst ... 420820870910916917918919920921922923924930 ... LastLast
Results 13,786 to 13,800 of 14265

Thread: Paprium: The Official Thread Mk 2

WaterMelon Road Rasher XGoldenboyX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cawley1 View Post
    See the concern I have with this is with WM there is always an issue with the third party - be it PayPal (more than once) or now the US shipping company...
    The issue is as I am being told and aware, is that some really shitty people are actually creating more problems for WM, among other things issues with their new Paypal account. This is an example and its actually making it worse for everyone else. They make a order for a new batch and then cancel it right away saying it isnt being shipped. I guess we cant blame WM for everything at some point. Some people love to propagate hate regardless of the consequences.

Attachment 15877

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

Attachment is not working.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher nihilblack's Avatar

Attachments never work in this forum.

Road Rasher

Well, it isnt being shipped? So all the conspiracy theories must be true then, he needs the new sales to ship the stuff for past orders

Sports Talker

Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    The issue is as I am being told and aware, is that some really shitty people are actually creating more problems for WM, among other things issues with their new Paypal account. This is an example and its actually making it worse for everyone else. They make a order for a new batch and then cancel it right away saying it isnt being shipped. I guess we cant blame WM for everything at some point. Some people love to propagate hate regardless of the consequences.

Attachment 15877
    Hey Luis,
    Thanks for the heads-up, I am a little salty that my game did not ship in December as it looked like it was when it moved into 'Shipping...', but only because I want to bloody play it! I am doing my best to avoid being spoiled by comments on here or unboxing/reviews on YouTube! I can't wait to receive it and I 'only' pre-ordered in March '17, I can't imagine what it's like for the investors who are still waiting knowing some have been received by others.

If there are genuine shenanegans going on for WM in terms of people dicking about, that is really shitty, and as it's having a detrimental effect on people who invested or pre-ordered the game years ago from receiving theirs, it truly sucks...

Master of Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post

Attachment 15877
    I'm confused how that would have any bearing on orders placed 8 years ago. Shouldn't those have already been produced, or at least, be scheduled for production already?

Quote Originally Posted by PreZZ View Post
    Well, it isnt being shipped? So all the conspiracy theories must be true then, he needs the new sales to ship the stuff for past orders
    this is false.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
    Attachment is not working.
    https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...HX0KW71_5UwTm4

This report was filed about a week ago though. I don't understand how this would prevent my game, which was marked as shipping over 50 days ago, from going out. Not to be a dick, but this just isn't a very compelling explanation for what's going on and seems like a bit of a cop-out.

Master of Shinobi

Hmm... I think I may see the problem, somewhere in that phrase "seller doesn't respond to my mails"

I wonder how any company can deal with this issue. Perhaps hire a consulting firm, see if they have any suggestions.

I'm also having trouble making sense of how any issues with Fonzie's Paypal would prohibit the games from being shipped. It seems highly unusual to me that a third party shipper would take possession of the merchandise before receiving payment. None of this adds up.

Road Rasher

Well as far as im concerned, that eryk guy is in is rights to ask for refund, the games havent been shipped although it says for almost 2 months now...

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingOutrunner Stifu's Avatar

Wait, was that an example of "really shitty people" creating more problems for WM? This is ridiculous.
    Fonzie is willing to blame anyone but himself, and again, you're acting as an enabler for him. Nothing has ever been his fault in his entire life.

16-bits is all he needs Master of Shinobi matteus's Avatar

I'm unsubscribing from this thread as it just makes my blood boil everytime I read it.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One SBlaise84's Avatar

Yes, the people causing problems for Fonzie/WM can be seen as shitty since it may be causing these shipping delays.

On the other hand for almost 10 years Fonzie was bullet proof. No one would or could sue him, or even really get in contact. He kept getting money for the game via pre-orders and parties when many felt it would never materialize. If anything there were times where he seemed to taunt or be openly antagonistic towards investors and customers. Finally now that the game is released there is a way for him to be affected by others. They can and will make his life difficult if nothing more than to spite him for his arrogance and silence for all those years while sitting on a pile of other people's money. One might say the chickens are finally coming home to roost, unfair as that may be to anyone waiting for their copy...

Thread Information