Quantcast

Page 904 of 960 FirstFirst ... 404804854894900901902903904905906907908914954 ... LastLast
Results 13,546 to 13,560 of 14390

Thread: Paprium: The Official Thread Mk 2

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training Pain for Fun's Avatar

Not at all, I did what any respectable person would do if you know someone stolen from another. Thieves get what they deserve, plain & simple.

Death Adder's minion

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixels View Post
    You looking for a pat on the head or something? I'm not so sure bragging that you potentially pissed in the Cheerios of numerous members of this forum is going to get you the reaction you seem to be hoping for.
    Seems the classical "talk sh*t, but talk about me"...

Sad, but itīs exactly what you and crazyteknohed said already, the only ones who will suffer are we, that have not received our stuff yet, since I really doubt that Sega (or anyone) will go after Fonz on China.
    This is REALLY a bad time for this, when things finally seems to start moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Pain for Fun View Post
    Not at all, I did what any respectable person would do if you know someone stolen from another. Thieves get what they deserve, plain & simple.
    Your commemorative golden star sticker and shiny suit of armor are in the mail.

Unlike my copy of Paprium.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfin View Post
    Seems the classical "talk sh*t, but talk about me"...

Sad, but itīs exactly what you and crazyteknohed said already, the only ones who will suffer are we, that have not received our stuff yet, since I really doubt that Sega (or anyone) will go after Fonz on China.
    This is REALLY a bad time for this, when things finally seems to start moving.
    I agree wholeheartedly with everything you just said.

Do we care for Paprium more or the SEGA console that it was designed for?

Do we care for Paprium more or the SEGA console that it was designed for?
    lol. We suddenly have to choose if we love our 30-year-old consoles more than the new game we'd like to play on them? This earth-shattering turn of events is certainly news to me.

Well you certainly made your answer clear as day.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert RvR's Avatar

Wow, mega facepalm about this situation. I guess the best case scenario is that (probably years from now) MW can release an updated version with content removed. This litigious outlook on copyright is the reason I cant walk into a print shop and print a picture of Goku or Chun Li for a personal art project.

Pretty sure SEGA will be taking legal action against Fonzie & WaterMelon Games by the response I got back from SEGA when I emailed them a few days ago.
    lmao at least share the supposed email.

Here is the email screen shot of the reply back I got from from Sega. That is all I have until they contact me back with more information.

Attachment 15862

Master of Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by Stifu View Post
    Hah, the die has been cast. I hope you guys get your game before Sega does anything.
    Both Sega and Fonzie are slow as hell. It's like a snail race. We'll see who makes their move first.
    Hah! Too bad this wasn't the minigame with Paprium:

Seriously WTF was he thinking... there is no universe where you can use someone else's copyrighted assets in a commercial project.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One

[QUOTE=Stifu;874204]If someone infringes on copyrights, and someone else reports it, who's guilty?
    Fonzie is a megalomaniac who loves shooting himself in the foot. Maybe blame him a little for that blunder, instead of taking it all out on that guy.

Based on your history of negative, speculative BS comments on this forum your more interested in seeing something negative happen than any concern for copyright.

You're exactly what I'm talking about. Why you take the energy you put into your negative comments about others and the beat em' up game they've developed and put it into the beat em' up you're developing. It's a better use of time and much more constructive that what you're doing right now. It would improve the forum as well. Again, focus on lifting yourself up rather than knocking others down.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher

Omg.. all this excessive selfish whining. "I want my copy before he gets shut down", etc.

Look, I get it. You don't care about Sega's IP as much as your own self interest owning this item of copyright infringement. Fine. But don't shove your moral campus in someone else's pocket. If people want to inform Sega, that's their right. You guys honestly think Sega-16 is the whole world or something??? Lol. And statistically speaking - someone outside of sega-16 already contacted Sega. At this point, telling forum members here to not contact Sega because they're the only ones that are somehow capable of doing it.. is pretty high up there on the cringe level haha. Shit happens. You're gonna have to take a loss, boss. And the only people you can blame is Fonzie for allowing it to be in the game. FYI - I'm still waiting - I'm just not crying about it.

Nothing is going to happen this is not Nintendo squashing anything and everything. Sega does not care. Attachment 15863

Road Rasher

You must be fun at parties...
    Snitches get stitches!

Thread Information